Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,688 members, 7,892,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ogboni Man Finally Meets Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni Man Finally Meets Jesus. (251 Views)

Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogboni Man Finally Meets Jesus. by ChristCFASM: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Ogboni man finally meets Jesus.
He belongs to Ogboni fraternity before he eventually meets Jesus.
Here is the conversation that ensued between him and the Man of God.
He's saying that there are many people in their coven including the kings, chiefs and many others.
MOG: Is there any connections between witches and Ogboni?
Man: There is no difference between them, they all beats drum. The ogboni fraternity refers to witches as mother, they works in tandem.
MOG: Are they beneficier?!
Man: No, they're not beneficier... They're whip for disobedient child.
MOG: After passing through hell in the coven, what kind of advice would you tell the person that wish to Ogboni fraternity?
Man: I will tell them not to even try it due to my experience with them.
MOG: What advice will you give me to the people who are still there?
Man: You can't tell them to leave the coven, they won't listen.
MOG: Authority is this ministry is greater than any darkness power so go ahead...
Man: God should take charge of the hearts of people who are still there. Assuming I'm not in the church where there's raw power of God, I wouldn't be able to open up and speak the way I'm speaking now.
MOG: God will help you. https://www.facebook.com/2063479583919399/posts/2768943313373019/

(1) (Reply)

American Election - Angelic Reinforcements From Africa Remix / I Will Bring Back Your Dead Child Prophet Odumeje Prophecy: VIDEO / Achieving Greatness (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.