Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) (64730 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Omoslim26:

They are from Benin republic slowpoke!!
abi you just dey find who go follow you masturbate with your hungryman/lazyman yoruba vs igbo and othe rubbish bigotry bullcrap dat you and your likes can live without on dis forum

go suck a bag of pussies ..... modafucker
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
What the man did is called capital flight in economics . It is a financial or economic crime . So , the boys though a little hashier , did what the law supposed to have done .
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Omoslim26: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

go suck a bag of pussies ..... modafucker
hmm let me pray for you every demon of madness and frustration in your life come out by fiiirree

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Rest in peace sir...
But in your next life, have sence...
How can u went as far as cotonon to take househelp, when u can find them here in naija ?..
Anyway i don't support househelp thing sef...

They are looking for cheap labour
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Harkonnen:

They are looking for cheap labour
U got it ...
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
CRIMINAL HOUSEMAIDS ARE EVERYWHERE
Juliusmomoh:
Rest in peace sir...
But in your next life, have sence...
How can u went as far as cotonon to take househelp, when u can find them here in naija ?..
Anyway i don't support househelp thing sef...
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
frankobobby:

1st time hearing this

We even hire togolese and cotonu boys in Delta because their labour is cheap compared to Nigeria labourers. Na so some carry my friend and her husband money run.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 2:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Fear thirsty eye niqqas
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 2:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Farki:

There are Yoruba people in Benin republic

Can you young ppl start reading and stop watching nonsense TV. This is why white ppl over Sabi our culture more than we
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Breadnote: 4:56am On Nov 07, 2020
r.I.p.man
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 5:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Ikpongiton:
Evil man spotted

I want to take it that you have a serious reading difficulty issue.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Farki: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2020
sayisayi:

Can you young ppl start reading and stop watching nonsense TV. This is why white ppl over Sabi our culture more than we

Can you old people stop acting like agbaya on top of young people? Or was there anything wrong with what I said?

Me that part of my family is from there I know what I'm saying.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by frankobobby(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
iamloyalty:

We even hire togolese and cotonu boys in Delta because their labour is cheap compared to Nigeria labourers. Na so some carry my friend and her husband money run.

I don't think I can trust non Nigerians. They can do and undo.
BTW, are you a witness?
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by frankobobby(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Arijude:
yorubas are from Dahomey which is now called Benin republic.

Amazing! This is part of the reasons I enjoy nairaland, we're being educated regularly
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by frankobobby(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
onyechez:

He's from beniné Republic, when you ask most of them with such names they will say they're not Nigerians. I have come across such several times. They're some names of such with same spelling but different pronunciation.
Will they be able to speak the language(eg Yoruba)?
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by frankobobby(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Raychee:

Nigeria is not the only country with the Yoruba tribe. Besides he could have been a resident of Benin republic before coming down to naija.

Humans are wicked by the way! So sad.

But he will have to be a citizen of Nigeria no matter the migration (I guess)
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by frankobobby(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wisedove:

There is nothing special about the name bro Benin republic and Togo bears Yoruba names.

You mean migrants but Nigerian citizens?
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
frankobobby:

Will they be able to speak the language(eg Yoruba)?
It depends if they've decide to know.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Rest in peace my former landlord,he is such a kind man ...
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Yaks02(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=2cribz post=95743435]It can happen to anyone. If he was abroad,he would still be working and enjoying life. Nigeris is cursed and trust no one. Trust no aboki,no gateman,driver,domestic staffs,security..househelp,no one i mean no one . Fuc k. Do u know what it is to take your last breath. Fuc k

If naija legalised guns,nothing stopped the deceased from always staying strapped.[/quot ue]

This could be as a result of being wicked to them or payment of little salary
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by executive12: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2020
frankobobby:
'Biodun', from benin republic?? How come?

There are Yorubas in Benin Republic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Florence Onome Odior: ExUBA Manager In Tears As She's Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.