Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Landbanking: Real Estate Investment With Guaranteed Return! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landbanking: Real Estate Investment With Guaranteed Return! (605 Views)

*Landbanking Development Project 11* / Hot Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja And Lagos. Guaranteed Return On Investments. / Opportunity To Own An Investment With Huge Returns Is Just A Dial Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landbanking: Real Estate Investment With Guaranteed Return! by LeumasServices(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2020
*LAND BANKING INVESTMENT PROJECT 4*
-------------------
If you're like most real estate investors, you're probably pursuing the real estate business with one or two primary goals in mind;

1. To buy a property and flip it for a profit as soon as possible.

2.To buy a property and create a dependable source of passive income.

Both strategies are completely legitimate, time-tested methods that have created a lot of wealth for a lot real estate investors.

In lieu of this, *ZYLUS INVESTMENT LTD*, one of the most growing and innovative licensed real estate company in Nigeria under Zylus Group offers its real estate investment platform- Land Banking Investment Project under Zylus Investments Ltd.

*THE CONCEPT*
Land Banking Investment Project is the number one(1) real estate investment scheme established by Zylus in 2018.

Its involves buying properties in an underdeveloped area for a future sales with high return.

We invest in acquiring estate lands, buildings structure, Estate Development and sell at higher prices to generate good returns on investment.

*RETURN ON INVESTMENT*
Land Banking Investment Project offers 30% for One(1) year, 25% for 9months and 15% for 6months of the amount you invested

*HOW SECURED IS MY INVESTMENT*
Your investment is 100% secured with an *INSURANCE* coverage with our partner insurance company and backed up with *LAND* worth the value of your investment which makes the investment tangible and worthwhile. Also you will be giving a *POSTDATED CHEQUE* covering the amount invested and the returns on investment.

*INVESTMENT PACKAGES*
FLEX - N100K - N999K
PRO - N1M - N50M
PREMIUM - N51M & ABOVE

For enquiry please call 08068272981.
Re: Landbanking: Real Estate Investment With Guaranteed Return! by LeumasServices(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2020
*AMAZING OFFER!!!*

Zylus will reward investors with a whopping 35% Return on one million Naira investments and above.

Investments for six months will attract a 17.5% Return on Investment.

Remember that investments below one million Naira remain acceptable at a standard 30% Return on Investment with a minimum investment deposit of one hundred thousand Naira only.

Invest 50 million Naira and get a Camry car + 35% Return on Investment.

The first person to invest 50 million gets a Lexus SUV + 35% Return on Investment.

For enquiry please call 08068272981.
Re: Landbanking: Real Estate Investment With Guaranteed Return! by LeumasServices(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Frequently Ask Questions:

What will the fund be used for?

We invest the funds in acquiring good titled land at a cheaper rate and resell at higher price after site development. We also use the funds for the development of Commercial and Residenal Properties.

What documents will I get for investing my fund?

•Deed of Agreement (MOU)
•Payment Receipt
•Postdated cheque
•Insurance Document (Cover)
•Investment Certificate

What's the minimum amount I can invest?

The minimum amount to invest is N1m while the maximum is N500m per individual. Corporate bodies can also invest.

What happens if I terminate my investment before it matures?

The total amount in the investment account will be calculated thus: Capital + prorated interest - 12% charge on investment account.

How do I access my interest?

You can get your interest up-front or at maturity.

Up-front interest attract deduction of 2% for 6months, 3% for 9months and 4% for 12months.

What's are your returns on investment rates?

17.5%, 26.25% and 30% for 6months, 9months and 12months respectively.

After the 15th of November 2020, interest rates return to the standard values of 30%, 25% and 15% Returns on Investment for 12, 9 & 6 months respectively.

The first client to invest N50million gets a Lexus SUV + 35% Return on Investment.

Any other clients that invest upto N50m will get a Toyota Camry as incentive + 35% return.

Also, there is respective incentive for every client that invest minimum of N1m.

For further enquiry please call 08068272981.

(1) (Reply)

Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. / Land For Sale In Maitama,abuja. / Get That Property Cheaply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.