Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:57 PM

"And Ye Shall Be Witnesses Unto Me." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And Ye Shall Be Witnesses Unto Me." (124 Views)

Koinonia 1st Message 2024: Download Be It Unto Me By Apostle Joshua Selman / The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And Ye Shall Be Witnesses Unto Me." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Today, we will start off our PCL class with evangelism! Yeah! Looking for the lost sheep as the Lord enables us. we want start off this month doing the heartbeat of God – seeking the lost sheep and bring them back into the fold of our Lord Jesus.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/and-ye-shall-be-witnesses-unto-me/

(1) (Reply)

(22). Divine Direction / Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon This Tuesday / Before The Days Of The Last Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.