Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele (10834 Views)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / Bishop Oyedepo Banned From The UK Over Church Corruption / CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by aloyemeka1: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Twin Brother Takes Over Church of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele[/size]

Albert Odulele (Left) and Vincent Odulele (Right)

The twin brother of disgraced Nigerian-born London-based pastor, Albert Odulele of Glory House International, has taken over the affairs of the church. Vincent Odulele, a pastor with the church, has been presiding over the congregation since his brother pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting teenage boys.

This church still has members? What some of these so called 'Men of God' get away with amazes me!

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/03/twin-brother-takes-over.html
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by aloyemeka1: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2011
Must the headship remain in the family?.
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by Jenwitemi(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2011
Yes. Na family business. Abi you follow contribute money when dem dey start the ministry? grin
aloy/emeka:

Must the headship remain in the family?.
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by seyibrown(f): 1:42am On Mar 17, 2011
That's the problem with a 'man' owning a 'church'. 'Church Elders' can't do anything when the 'Church owner' is misbehaving, and can't really say no to a family member taking over. God help us all! Amen!
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by aloyemeka1: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2011
Unfortunately, that is the case with many Nigerian owned churches today. The same scenario played in Celestial church and they employed the services of babalawos and AK 47's to settle the scores.
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 29, 2011
you would know.

anyway, the glory departed long ago.

stale news, as per nigerian churches.
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by gentlem80(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
Honestly, they should try as much as possible to allow other people to take the reigns of the church. This will appeal to people who are not church members to still have a least a "midget" of faith in the churches leadership, just my opinion, undecided
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by Azibalua(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
The anointing is not sentimental
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Azibalua:
The anointing is not sentimental
What anointing?
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by judedwriter(m): 4:52am On Jul 18, 2020
So very sad.... sad

The last time I watched him on TV, he preached so well explaining on how the anointing is based on God's Word. Never knew he had such an embarrassing weakness.

Well, we all have weaknesses, it's wisdom to work on our frailties, before they expose us like this eloquent pastor!
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by Kobojunkie: 4:58am On Jul 18, 2020
judedwriter:
So very sad.... sad
The last time I watched him on TV, he preached so well explaining on how the anointing is based on God's Word. Never knew he had such an embarrassing weakness.
Well, we all have weaknesses, it's wisdom to work on our frailties, before they expose us like this eloquent pastor!
What anointing? The only anointing there is, is the baptism of the Spirit of God. There is no other "anointing" there. What could be more powerful than the very Spirit that lived inside of Jesus Christ who now lives in everyone who is born again? Does God's power wane? Does God's power fluctuate? There is only one point where you are born in the Spirit, after that no such thing as a new anointing, unless you are getting powers from other sources that are not of God.

1 Like

Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by Nephilim: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2020
judedwriter:
So very sad.... sad

you see, that's why many people missed it "he can preach so well" it's not about the preaching it's about the fruit of the preacher, if what he's preaching doesn't change him then with all the anointing he's on his way to hell.
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
I can't understand how anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ could still keep buying into this "anointing" nonsense. Almost as if to say Jesus Christ wasted His time teaching a new way of seeing things.
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by MuttleyLaff: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nephilim:
you see, that's why many people missed it "he can preach so well" it's not about the preaching it's about the fruit of the preacher, if what he's preaching doesn't change him then with all the anointing he's on his way to hell.
I never for once thought "he can preach so well"

The guy is still the head honcho at Glory House. He even streamed preach last week from Glory House, meaning that the thread title was for the time, he briefly took a back seat and not the present.

Rev Dr Ola Vincent Odulele, his twin brother, the founder and Director of BASIC Trust International has not taken over Glory House London.

King Saul was anointed, yet he made the young man, David's life a hell

Kobojunkie:
I can't understand how anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ could still keep buying into this "anointing" nonsense. Almost as if to say Jesus Christ wasted His time teaching a new way of seeing things.
"“And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised.
But stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven.”
"
- Luke 24:49

Since, anointing, which essentially is the stuff every believer is gifted with, has been desecrated and befouled, is the reason for your disdain of anointing
Re: Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele by petra1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
aloyemeka1:
Unfortunately, that is the case with many Nigerian owned churches today. The same scenario played in Celestial church and they employed the services of babalawos and AK 47's to settle the scores.

That can't be true

(1) (Reply)

Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.