Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,288 members, 7,928,934 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

Joe Biden Will Not Be President - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Will Not Be President (19345 Views)

Can Trump Still Be President As A Convicted Felon? / Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible / Why Joe Biden Will Win The U.S Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Transcriber: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
DrLiveLogic:
The only reason I'm posting on this thread now is just so when the drama begins, no one will say it's happenstance.

Trump will be president and serve his full term. Many corrupt politicians will go to jail. It's the beginning of the end of the Democrat Party already.
GreyLaw says March 4. I don't know about that. What I do know is that by May, a lot will have changed on the landscape and in the news, and before year's end, Trump will be back in office. Then I'll come back here.
My source? Not necessary until it all goes down.

So go ahead now call us drunk, doped, low IQ and all, but in a matter of time, you'd know how little those who think they know actually do. No one here should deactivate and no heart attacks allowed, LMAO!.

It's sweeter that it happened this way and everyone on the left got to celebrating before reality hit em hard.
This is March 2022 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Transcriber: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
grandlexuz:

Take your medicines on time and you will not agree. A seemingly educated fellow fell prey to the pranks and madness of conspiracy theorists. Have the given you a new date? I suppose the meant March 2022...The money your father wasted on your education should have better served kids at an orphanage in Sabongari. Like Dcat hide your face in shame cos Trump has moved on and has become irrelevant to US politics ..
This is March 28 2022 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by LordReed(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
DrLiveLogic:
The only reason I'm posting on this thread now is just so when the drama begins, no one will say it's happenstance.

Trump will be president and serve his full term. Many corrupt politicians will go to jail. It's the beginning of the end of the Democrat Party already.
GreyLaw says March 4. I don't know about that. What I do know is that by May, a lot will have changed on the landscape and in the news, and before year's end, Trump will be back in office. Then I'll come back here.

So go ahead now call us drunk, doped, low IQ and all, but in a matter of time, you'd know how little those who think they know actually do. No one here should deactivate and no heart attacks allowed, LMAO!.

It's sweeter that it happened this way and everyone on the left got to celebrating before reality hit em hard.

i guess reality is hitting you hard ain't it. LoLz.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by tamudabu: 1:12am On Dec 07, 2022
TimeTraveler369:

You have false sense of your relevance in life generally.

Single sense you no get. Elections are not won, candidates are selected and winners are decided.

Trump did his best, he is no longer relevant for the future America needs and must be relegated.

Full stop

Chapter 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2022
GreyLaw:
I told a moniker here Amaratopaz (I cannot remember name correctly now) some months ago that Trump would win and we had some debate about it.

Now the odds are greatly in favour of Biden but he will not be president. In fact, Biden is currently leading in Georgia and if he wins it he becomes president. The media can declare him president but he will not enter the White House even for a second. Jail is most likely for him and his cronies, including some republicans also.

There are some things people see months ahead of time and juet keep quiet. I saw this in February but will not say more.

Biden can have the votes, they are all fake by the way, but he WILL not be president. I have been saying this months before now. Watch how it unfolds. I hope Amaratopaz is watching. Please correct me if I spelt your name wrongly.

Mark these words.

This didn’t age well! grin
Looks like you were dead wrong on all counts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
DrLiveLogic:

Where are you? May has come and gone and is on its way to coming again and guess who couldn’t be further away from being back in office? The left is gaining momentum.
Your only prediction that’ll probably come true? Corrupt politicians going to jail. The one in the picture you posted is well on his way.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Describe Nelson Mandela In One Word? / Sustained Gunfire Amid Reports Of Military Coup In Guinea Bissau / Russia To Cut Natural Gas Supply To Finland From Saturday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.