Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

I'm Already Getting Tired Of The Trump Vs Biden Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Already Getting Tired Of The Trump Vs Biden Election (311 Views)

Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired / The People Against Tinubu For Being Too Old Supported An Ol Joe Biden's Election / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Already Getting Tired Of The Trump Vs Biden Election by bolaayenimo: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
I'm already getting tired of the ongoing election between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden.

The suspense I developed for the election Is gradually fading away due to the delay in announcing the winner

Re: I'm Already Getting Tired Of The Trump Vs Biden Election by schoolboymatt(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Its better this way.

this way who ever loses (we all know who) will take the loss lightly.

its not easy to be incumbent and still lose.
I comot cap for Jonathan grin grin
That guy get heart
Re: I'm Already Getting Tired Of The Trump Vs Biden Election by helinues: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Are you an American?

If no, then you are only an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I'm Already Getting Tired Of The Trump Vs Biden Election by Freestainworld(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Also tired of not knowing the winner yet, though I know somebody is already lost.
Re: I'm Already Getting Tired Of The Trump Vs Biden Election by IamPlato(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I'm already getting tired of the ongoing election between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden.

The suspense I developed for the election Is gradually fading away due to the delay in announcing the winner
How will they announce when they are still counting

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Opening Up Aggrarian Roads / Benue Health Commissioner Dies / #endsars: Islamic Scholar Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.