Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,828 members, 7,945,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

The FAA Has Declared The Air Space Over Joe Biden’s Home A No-fly Zone. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The FAA Has Declared The Air Space Over Joe Biden’s Home A No-fly Zone. (488 Views)

Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request / China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The FAA Has Declared The Air Space Over Joe Biden’s Home A No-fly Zone. by abc115: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
The FAA has declared the air space over Joe Biden’s home a no-fly zone as Secret Service Ramps Up Protection of Biden for imminent declaration as President-Elect

https://politicalwire.com/2020/11/06/secret-service-ramps-up-protection-of-biden/

1 Like

Re: The FAA Has Declared The Air Space Over Joe Biden’s Home A No-fly Zone. by abc115: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2020

Re: The FAA Has Declared The Air Space Over Joe Biden’s Home A No-fly Zone. by CookingPot(f): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Whoever is declared the president, I hope they treat black Americans better, I hope he treats Nigerians over there better.

I hope the winner also helps us get justice for those murdered at LEKKI , Alausa, Ogbigbo and other parts of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The FAA Has Declared The Air Space Over Joe Biden’s Home A No-fly Zone. by WalkerMichael(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
President Biden.

1 Like

Re: The FAA Has Declared The Air Space Over Joe Biden’s Home A No-fly Zone. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
CookingPot:
Whoever is declared the president, I hope they treat black Americans better, I hope he treats Nigerians over there better.

I hope the winner also helps us get justice for those murdered at LEKKI , Alausa, Ogbigbo and other parts of Nigeria
I hope he takes this serious by placing a sanction on some Nigerian government officials and the Nigeria army.

(1) (Reply)

US Election: Republican Senators Debunk Trump's Claim Of Voter Fraud / Trump Brutal Truth At U.n Left Everyone Speechless (why They Want Him Out) / Finally Donald Trumps Speaks And Defends The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.