Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Bayelsa Governor Appoint Nengi As Senior Special Assistant See What She Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bayelsa Governor Appoint Nengi As Senior Special Assistant See What She Said (451 Views)

Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React / Governor Diri Appoints Trikytee As Senior Special Assistant In Bayelsa / Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Governor Appoint Nengi As Senior Special Assistant See What She Said by AuthenticNG: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2020

Nnegi, Big Brother has just been appointed Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Bayelsa State Duoye Diri.

Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Nnegi, has cursed those hating her.

The BBNaija star was also named Face of Bayelsa.

She confirmed the appointment via a video on Friday.

Nengi was on Instagram live as she moved in a convoy of vehicles.

“Tell them, them go die. My governor give me appointment, una dey hate me, una no fit congratulate me.

“Una dey hate me, una go die…una never start, una go die,” she said in pidgin.

WATCH VIDEO: https://authenticng.com/bayelsa-governor-appoint-nengi-as-senior-special-assistant-see-what-she-said/
Re: Bayelsa Governor Appoint Nengi As Senior Special Assistant See What She Said by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
UnaToto
Re: Bayelsa Governor Appoint Nengi As Senior Special Assistant See What She Said by Pierocash(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
You can't graduate with first class and get an appointment. Just go to BBN and mess up,become a celebrity overnight for contributing nothing meaningful to the society.

Our leaders lack sense
Re: Bayelsa Governor Appoint Nengi As Senior Special Assistant See What She Said by dollarstays: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
she deserves it as a reward of high self improvement.....it is never easy to be seen and heard....so ..congrats to her

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates As She Turns 28(photos) / Actress, Iyabo Ojo Mourns Her 67-year-old Mother's Death (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Celebrates 57th Birthday In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.