Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,165 members, 7,919,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. (451 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. / A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by Jerkbaba: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Someone should help me financially. This Nigerian economy is no favourable atol! All they know how to do here is build churches up and down. I want to leave this Country! Someone help me!
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by Pancakeey(f): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Guy you’re not alone.
Me sef wan japa
To Canada sha grin

Chai suffer is not for me
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by ForestHill: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Someone should help me financially. This Nigerian economy is no favourable atol!
Education is the way
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by ForestHill: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pancakeey:
Guy you’re not alone.
Me sef wan japa
To Canada sha grin

Chai suffer is not for me
For skill or education?
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by Jerkbaba: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
ForestHill:
Education is the way
I want to acquire a skill. Even if it's to be a truck driver. I'll do it! At least the pay can put good food on the table with a roof over your head!
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by ForestHill: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jerkbaba:
I want to acquire a skill. Even if it's to be a truck driver. I'll do it! At least the pay can put good food on the table with a roof over your head!
Then, Canada is your reliable bet
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by Jerkbaba: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
ForestHill:
Then, Canada is your reliable bet
So The US don't pay well?
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by ForestHill: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jerkbaba:
So The US don't pay well?
Is Not about income, is about migrating to a country successful first.
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by Pancakeey(f): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
ForestHill:
For skill or education?
For everything
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by ForestHill: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pancakeey:

For everything
Get your processing money ready: start acting on your dreams

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria For The USA. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lol ,

It not easy

Shit happens,

Work harder,

There's no assurance that getting to dat country will help you,

Just believe in what you're doing presently

Geezzz smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do My Side Chick Is Cheating On Me With My Wife's Side Guy / Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? / How To Satisfy A Woman And Make Her To Love You More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.