Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,145 members, 7,987,976 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:19 PM

Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll (10531 Views)

The Actual Owners Of The Contested Lands Between Isreal And Palestine / Arrest Mugshot Of Mark Meadows, Trump's Former White House Chief Of Staff / Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Latidoh1: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2020
man12x:
Why are yorubaas mocking Trump like they mock Igbos? SMH.
Look at the state of the country. Who is mocking who?
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by muykem: 6:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Double wahala for dead body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by tillaman(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Donald Trump for President 2025
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by omodaamola: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Wahala for Trump o! cheesy
Hope he get well soon
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Sonnobax15(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2020
grin. Baba wor codedly tell Trump say -"baba,your fowl don lay cooked egg ohh'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by illicit(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Abba!!!
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Loveurneighbour: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2020
I'm surprised at Nairaland people ooh!
Which one be IPOB caused Trump's defeat?
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by ofiko123(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2020
We wish him quick and safe recovery in Jesus Christ name..
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Loveurneighbour: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Orubebe pls show now

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by tfelicityk(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Ehya! I wish him quick recovering
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by obonujoker(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Nnandi Kanu and IPOB TERRORIST will soon get infected too. Since they CAUSED TRUMP'S DEFEAT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They did same to Ojukwu, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Atiku and Goodluck Jonathan. grin grin

Stop this Oga. Grow up and be reasonable.

Demdem you are too old for this. angry
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by MoIbrahim: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Bros wan hide small for isolation grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Chlerion: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Lwkm angry
I really don't know why OSUs, Okoros, Pigs and Yanmirins are synonymous with failure. It might be a fable would all need to unravel. grin

Anything they touch, turns sour...even they secretly joined a peaceful #EndSars protest and it all turned violence. They burnt our properties but our gods use their very own Wike to deal with them mercilessly. Are the gods not awesome? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by anonymuz(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2020
4tomandchi:
The story of a rich clown who's craze for power made him lost his legacy and ever to be remembered as a president who only won elections with the help of Russia and fast forward 4years later he wants a war because his losing election. I now see why African leaders want to rule for life.

Trump's conduct during this elections has ridiculed the US democratic process which is supposed to be the leading example for the world.

The same system that saw him elected even with the meddling allegations Obama and Dems didn't make their system look childish the way Trump has portrayed it.

If the US elections with all their advancement and commitment to putting the country first can look this vulnerable that means Nigeria's electoral system is trying and by the time we get to 200 years of democratic rule we will be better than the US.

#TrumpTheOneTermPresident
your first point really make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Obrigardo: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2020
my tots and pears... cheesy

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by gigabyte13: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2020
JOE BIDEN and his entire team had better fumigate that oval office when they take over, or else......

NA CORONA VIRUS WEY TRUMP PLANT THERE GO KILL ALL OF DEM....
Very heartless and careless Trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Obrigardo: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2020
tillaman:
Donald Trump for President 2025

SDNY is goin to seize trumps properties, trump will be in $400m+ debt from next year...
trump will be poor and even Faux news will not give him a platform. No one will want to associate with him as the machine is going to strangle hold trump's racist and bigoted life and destroy it to its core. Get ready for 12 years democratic rule at the least... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Obrigardo: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2020
gigabyte13:
JOE BIDEN and his entire team had better fumigate that oval office when they take over, or else......

NA CORONA VIRUS WEY TRUMP PLANT THERE GO KILL ALL OF DEM....
Very heartless and careless Trump.

That white house needs serious cleaning. I'm just imagining the dirt and filth in that white house. Serious fumigation and containment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by PervertProphet: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2020
4tomandchi:
The story of a rich clown who's craze for power made him lost his legacy and ever to be remembered as a president who only won elections with the help of Russia and fast forward 4years later he wants a war because his losing election. I now see why African leaders want to rule for life.

Trump's conduct during this elections has ridiculed the US democratic process which is supposed to be the leading example for the world.

The same system that saw him elected even with the meddling allegations Obama and Dems didn't make their system look childish the way Trump has portrayed it.

If the US elections with all their advancement and commitment to putting the country first can look this vulnerable that means Nigeria's electoral system is trying and by the time we get to 200 years of democratic rule we will be better than the US.

#TrumpTheOneTermPresident

Just another illinformed bastard.
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by PervertProphet: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:
my tots and pears... cheesy

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

You will continue to be depressed by failures. If it's only the cries of people you derive joy from. Seed of Satan.
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by tillaman(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

SDNY is goin to seize trumps properties, trump will be in $400m+ debt from next year...
trump will be poor and even Faux news will not give him a platform. No one will want to associate with him as the machine is going to strangle hold trump's racist and bigoted life and destroy it to its core. Get ready for 12 years democratic rule at the least... tongue
12 years You are kidding right
I know there are allegations against his family though especially his son trump jnr and ivanka they risk going to jail should their father loose
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by CanadaOrBust: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Nnandi Kanu and IPOB TERRORIST will soon get infected too. Since they CAUSED TRUMP'S DEFEAT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They did same to Ojukwu, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Atiku and Goodluck Jonathan. grin grin

LacunaJacuna:
Failure really has no friends

Trump actually WON! They had him down by 12 points. Despite coro and everything he still almost did it!

Note: it’s not over yet
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by juman(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2020
He is a useless person.
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by juman(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2020
America is third world country.
Their leaders are like african leaders.
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by juman(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2020
I am so happy, the useless trump government is voted out.

1 Like

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Golan007: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
I'm surprised at Nairaland people ooh!
Which one be IPOB caused Trump's defeat?

See above.
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by ekestic1976(f): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2020
It doesn't rain, it pours! Trouble for Trump on all fronts grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by BIGGESThead6: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2020
obonujoker:

Stop this Oga. Grow up and be reasonable.

Demdem you are too old for this. angry

The thing pain this man well cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by BIGGESThead6: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Trump actually WON! They had him down by 12 points. Despite coro and everything he still almost did it!

Note: it’s not over yet

Trump WON IN YOUR WILDEST DREAM. grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll by Lordkratus(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Cchuks27:
just like Donald trump contracted it and he became fine like almost everyone who has contracted covid. In fact, personally, I believe that the truth of the matter is that this COVID is just one big conspiracy. The Covid was done so that many Americans will be scared to go out to vote and in so doing send mail votes. By mailing the votes, that's where election rigging takes place. It's not difficult to see that this is one big conspiracy involving the deep state.
bros stop naa... Stop exposing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Takes COVID-19 Vaccine / Happy 95th Birthday To Nelson Mandela / The Truths African Countries Never Tell The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.