Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,910 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests (29205 Views)

Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm / LP, PDP Chieftains Urges Calm As Presidential Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Nogym(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigeria police should show us where it in the Constitution not to protest.

seem all this people are mad sha.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by DryMouth: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Saltzman00:
you are a niconpu for typing this trash here ..a sect of the nigerian police called sars kept doing evil for years and people couldn't take it any longer, cos all the government had ever done was make empty promises about reforms countless times with nothing ABSOLUTELY nothing being done about it now theyve been scraped and people are trooping out to the various pannels investigating there wicked act all these years you still open ur God forsaken mouth to ask what positive result the protest yielded....its official. ..youre MAD!!
Sharrap!
You pple didn't actually know what you were fighting for!
From endsars to endswat to restructuring bla bla bla...
Wen Buhari spoke all of u mellowed. That's the the definition of confusion.
Cowards
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by DryMouth: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
moodyguy:
did u go out to protest... i was at the forefont
So why did u stop protesting?
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Saltzman00: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
DryMouth:

Sharrap!
You pple didn't actually know what you were fighting for!
From endsars to endswat to restructuring bla bla bla...
Wen Buhari spoke all of u mellowed. That's the the definition of confusion.
Cowards
an expired cunt thats what you are...go and shut your father up ...madness and foolishness at its peak
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Saltzman00:
hehehehehehe i don die o...haba u mean this guy before ?...
Omor i nor know that idiotic coward. I'm just angry that his stupid excuse not to fight for the right thing is to celebrate Christmas. Does he even know the true meaning of Christmas If we can't get things right now 50-100 years from now our children will face the same thing from the same cabal. Do u know how painful that is? Then someone's great great grand kids will be afraid to settle here completely with or without all the money in the world only to find out one day their grandpa chickened out because he wanted to celebrate one more stupid Christmas. That's what will happen to that guy and all those bringing excuses to hide.. No balls and to crown his foolishness he will probably still die an ordinary man with no special impact, no name, no influence to even make way for his bloodlines from the great beyond. If i have such an ancestor i will dig up his corpse and use his skull for special wine drinking. At least to be useful for once cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ganzoh:

Goat do you think I am a fool like you who would go and loot....it's idiots like this that makes all our efforts go to waste misguided waste of sperm

I repeat, you will be shot dead! if you do any nonsense in Lagos again.

If you carry yourselves to protest in Abuja, the seat of government, then I have no problem with you!

Choose wisely.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Ganzoh: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

I repeat, you will be shot dead! if you do any nonsense in Lagos again.

If you carry yourselves to protest in Abuja, the seat of government, then I have no problem with you!

Choose wisely.

Ogun go kill you and your mama who you think say you dey follow word e be like say u dey mental I go Bleep you and your generation up mad idiot..... Na by force to comment on my thread abi craze dey worry you. I go feed your whole generation idiotic element...I go track you no worry.... E be like say u dey mooz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ganzoh:

Ogun go kill you and your mama who you think say you dey follow word e be like say u dey mental I go Bleep you and your generation up mad idiot..... Na by force to comment on my thread abi craze dey worry you. I go feed your whole generation idiotic element...I go track you no worry.... E be like say u dey mooz

Let me make myself clear, emotionally out of control poverty stricken idiot, YOU WILL BE SMOKED ......RAT-TA-TA-TA RAT-TA-TA-TA!!!
Just try nonsense

When your wretched father was ffking your jobless mother who did they think would feed you, raise you and give you a job? What plans did they put in place to make your life a success?

RAT TA TA TA TA TA TA TA............DEAD!

Go to Abuja to avoid this fate!
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by moodyguy: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
DryMouth:

So why did u stop protesting?
Kip quiet idiot zombie...who re u to cross examine me

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by lagosrd: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
BigBashiru:

Frsc should carry guns and shoot overspeeders who try to run away wen caught because their overspeeding causes the death of others

I know you were very upset when writing, read it again now that you're in a better frame of mind.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Ajsmart(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
The real coward is YOU because when people were fighting to stop police brutality, you hid your cowardly butt inside your poor leaky-roof house, throwing insults at those who were brave enough to protest and demand change for the sake of their children. Newsflash for COWARDS like you: Unless the Govt eventually cave into the demands of the people, the protest will continue one form or the other!!

Mr “ All the pple shouting #endsars.
Shey y'all av killed innocent pple indirectly and stayed low baa!
What result did the endsars yielded? Absolutely Nothing!.

Now pple are dead, shops/businesses av bin looted, many places av bin set ablaze as a result of ur nonsense endsars that didnt yield any positive result.
Y'all devils av carried on with ur useless lives. Drinking, smoking f*cking up and down baa.”

DryMouth:

The truth is Bitter but the truth is bitter!
Y'all are cowards. The protest is meant to continue even after Buhari's speech.
Y'all are bunch of cowards.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Ganzoh: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Let me make myself clear, emotionally out of control poverty stricken idiot, YOU WILL BE SMOKED ......RAT-TA-TA-TA RAT-TA-TA-TA!!!
Just try nonsense

When your wretched father was ffking your jobless mother who did they think would feed you, raise you and give you a job? What plans did they put in place to make your life a success?

RAT TA TA TA TA TA TA TA............DEAD!

Go to Abuja to avoid this fate!

Collins ABI wetin be your name .... No worry e go touch you
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by BigBashiru: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
lagosrd:

I know you were very upset when writing, read it again now that you're in a better frame of mind.

Overspeeding and one way driving are both technically attempted murder so perpetrators should be shot at sight by police frsc else they would jam into and kill innocent motorists
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ganzoh:

Collins ABI wetin be your name .... No worry e go touch you

Ffk off!
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by abbeyfel: 1:07am On Nov 08, 2020
dederocs:

Yes, but protests must be peaceful, because the last one should teach us all a lesson, i kniw the protests were hijacked, but i think next strategy should not be about blocking of roads, because as history has shown, when roads are blocked other factions and citizens will go against the protests, cos it is infringing on their own right of peaceful movement, from one point to another without restrictions, and government is obliged to ensure to that. Let us not forget millions of Nigerian youths also work directly and indirectly for these unions, this is how they eat. The best way is conduct your protest, or take it to the national assembly, those are meant to be our representatives. This present democratic systems came about via both mental and violent revolution, the American civil war, American war for liberation from the British, World war was fought to preserve freedoms, of course it gave the allies an edge, they were the ones available to create the New World order.... great men like Marcus Garvey, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Mandela Madiba, and co, fought to entrench black liberation, and equal rights for all colours, during all these struggle a lot of people perished. We have this democracy now, paid for in sweat and blood, what are we doing with it, let us engage the youth mentally, and create a change. Do not be a thug to a useless politician wey no send yoy cos of chop change, do not vote for a thief politician cos of bag of rice and salt, by mental reorientation we can change this country quicker. It is not only vote, but support, rallies, and co, use your energy to support credible men of proven integrity. Nigeria is very tribalistic, violent revolution will lead to the people consuming each othet due to ethnic, religious, and tribal divides. People have died for this democratic system, and freedoms the world enjoys, almost 50million souls perished in WW2 alone... it is the best system the world recognises for now. We must not take this relative peace we enjoy for granted. Restructuring will come, but everything now under democracy is through ballots/public refferendum and votes/public opinion. We must move forward, let us use the instruments of democracy, and force politicians to work, from their constituencies or recall them. We demand a transparent INEC, and neutrality of security forces during elections, as it is seen in other democracies worldwide. Nigerians should push for constitutional reforms, on how we employ Election commission heads, the power should be under the legislature directly to vote for an election commission head, the legislature should
be purged, we need credible men there...that is the people in government(senate/house of reps).
You actually just spoke my mind out loud!!
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by lagosrd: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
BigBashiru:

Overspeeding and one way driving are both technically attempted murder so perpetrators should be shot at sight by police frsc else they would jam into and kill innocent motorists

Just like that ���
So can you also recommend guns to phcn people and lastma and vio to kill everyone that annoys them right?

Now tell me the work of the court. Some people are still in the medieval age

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by BigBashiru: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
lagosrd:

Just like that ���
So can you also recommend guns to phcn people and lastma and vio to kill everyone that annoys them right?

Now tell me the work of the court. Some people are still in the medieval age

If the person has been caught and is trying to run away and has refused the detention of the frsc official then their tire should be shot or the vehicle should be shot. But if the person is cooperating with law enforcement then the person should not be shot at
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by lagosrd: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
BigBashiru:

If the person has been caught and is trying to run away and has refused the detention of the frsc official then their tire should be shot or the vehicle should be shot. But if the person is cooperating with law enforcement then the person should not be shot at

So in the process of shooting him , he dodges it and the bullet hits someone else , what should be done to the FRSC guys that shot the gun while the person died immediately .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Reverses Sack Of IGP Usman Alkali / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.