Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,105 members, 7,949,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority (27198 Views)

I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
If you think Donald Trump is a Christian and he stands for Christians or has Christian values, it goes a lot to speak of how askew your Christianity is.

A man who has been married three times, his current wife use to be an adult model with a lesbian connotative shoot.

He belittles women.

He is racist and a white supremacist

He speaks inappropriately of his daughter like she's a piece of meat.

He hates his fellow man

A comment like "grab them by the pu*sy is shameful.

Is this what your own Christianity is like?

Do we not have enough problems in Nigeria to pray about or enough lost souls to pray for and preach to?

. [/quote] Exactly my thought, he just using Christianity as a hoax.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
KEVIND:
After all the fraud vote is exposed & a recount is done. Trump will be your President for another term of 4 years. Sleepy Joe.
Delusional thought

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
jaxxy:
With fraud prone mail votes yeah offcourse.
Hold your peace if you don't have an evidence.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by jaxxy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Olufemiolaolu:
Hold your peace if you don't have an evidence.

Me evidence? I'm not involved bt they are their evidence and some are already coming to light on Twitter.

Did democrats wait for fucking evidence b4 starting the stupid Russian enquiry for 4 freaking years to find nothing
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by femmyapson(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

The young man is one of the Foolish Christians!
The Ways of God is not the Ways of Man!
The Greatest Assignment of GOD is for Souls to be Saved!
Go and Read the book of Ezra and Nehemiah and Daniel and read about kings like Cyrus, Darius
I am not God to say if President Trump is Saved!
Trump is an Great Instrument for this last days..

Trump has Bodly stood For Godly Principles much more than many Pastors and Believers ever did in their life!

Some so called Christians today who Claim to be Saved are hiding in their closest.

A Man they say is not Saved is Bodly creating avenues for the Gospel to be Preached!
A Man that say is a Fornicator is Bodly standing To restore Godliness in a Nation that has Forsaken God..

There will be so Much Suprises on that Great day of The Lord!
The First shall be Last ! The Last shall be First!
God bless you brother. You will not miss heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by Righteousness89(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
femmyapson:
God bless you brother. You will not miss heaven
Amen..
God Bless you
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by RamessesIV(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yours is conspiracy theory too,Christianity already existed before vatican,Rome went christian it didn't invent Christianity,is like saying islam came from Ottaman empire or Persia
TimeTraveler369:

Conspiracy Fact not theory.

Is God a Christian?

Was Jesus Christ (Rip) a Christian?

Jesus (RIP) never heard of the word before he was murdered.

There is no Conspiracy here, you just don't think deep enough. Which means you are ignorant by design
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by RamessesIV(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
So you believe a white supremacist who doesn't want you in his country will save you from religious presecution

Lol no white christian cares about you they are just using you for politics,christianity has never been a united religion ask ethiopians why they drove the catholics out of their country and ask Vatican what they were doing when turkish muslims conquered istanbul

The west will rather sympathize with Muslims migrants and fight islamophobia than fight for any christian outside their borders
Brendaniel:

He does not have to be a Christian or a good man, there was a pharaoh in the bible God used to help at a particular period, there were kings that where not Jews nor among God's children that God used even a prostitute to help the children of God at certain times, and trump happens to just be one at this certain time, do you know the level of persecution Christians faced during obama's time, some of my folks even in the united states were calling us here that the heat on them is much especially in the type of preaching they preached, do you know terrorism on Christians all over the world was so high during obama's time, how many Christians were beheaded or hanged by ISIS, then laws forcing to impose homosexuality and so on every country if not you face sanctions, yes we are preaching the gospel and we know that the antichrist will still come but things can be made easier and the devil should not go ahead of time, see it's deeper than you think, They never expected trump to stand in their way, by now maybe Nigeria that you think doesn't have any business with US may have leaglized gay marriage by force who knows if Hilary had won the last time, Trump is there to buy time and make things easier for good people, Trump has his faults too, like I said earlier He doesn't have to be a Christian, but look deep you will see the hand writing on the wall...
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by RamessesIV(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
and he is a white supremacist and doesn't want you in his country yes such an "ally"
RomanGreen:

All you accused Trump of...he is still far better than your daddy Obama who legalized abortion, LGBT and gay rights which are clearly the things christianity Trump stands against, Trump single handedly brought stability to middle east by reconciling Israel with it's Arab neighbors, Trump has kept Islamists at bay as well as state sponsors of terrorism like Iran, Hezbollah, Hama's etc in check.... Of course you are too dumb to know all these coz u are focused on finding faults with him...Trump is a mere mortal dude...leave him a alone if you can't reason without sentiments. No one I repeat no Christian is without sin, not even your daddy G O. Shove this your self righteousness down your throat

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by Brendaniel: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
So you believe a white supremacist who doesn't want you in his country will save you from religious presecution

Lol no white christian cares about you they are just using you for politics,christianity has never been a united religion ask ethiopians why they drove the catholics out of their country and ask Vatican what they were doing when turkish muslims conquered istanbul

The west will rather sympathize with Muslims migrants and fight islamophobia than fight for any christian outside their borders

That's why the west is fighting trump because he is doing the opposite, why do you think the whole west hates trump, muslims also hate trump, but Christians and Jews like him, there you have your answer, if he does not want me to come to his country I'm not also begging to go there either, look the answers are there for everyone to see, i'm sure the islamic world and the west are rejoicing seeing the current results of the election, but the Christians and Jews are not happy, look it is very clear, whether they are using anyone for politics, leave that to us, we know what we want and what we are after...
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by TimeTraveler369: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
Yours is conspiracy theory too,Christianity already existed before vatican,Rome went christian it didn't invent Christianity,is like saying islam came from Ottaman empire or Persia

You were not invited to this discussion because it is beyond your level of understanding.

God is Not a Christian. Full stop
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by Emeka71(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
I don't like Biden even though Trump denied me visa last year.

Biden is just a cunning old Jehovah Witness man.
Says you.
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by ArmyLad0: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2020
t
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by HallaDaTruth: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
TimeTraveler369:

I am not an Atheist so you are ignorant of my Cosmic angular moment and are too blind to ask instead of committing fallacies of hasty generalizations.

Be guided.

My facility is Truth bolstered by the Consciousness Tech. No embellishments.
[/s]

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by TimeTraveler369: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
[s][/s]
Madman
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority by HallaDaTruth: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Madman
Mad boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) / Iran Threatens Israel Over ‘planned Attack’ On Lebanon / Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.