Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,892 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan (7302 Views)

Buhari To Debate Jonathan / Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by edoboi: 1:33am On Mar 16, 2011
rebrand naija 2ru your votes video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGmS1brEtM
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by CyberG: 1:41am On Mar 16, 2011
Nigeria ASKS for FOOLS and DAFT people as president and leaders and want to run to other countries where we make our leaders FACE EVERY KIND OF POSSIBLE TOUGH QUESTIONS!

Jonathan = Joke lame duck non-president!
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Ecash1: 2:30am On Mar 16, 2011
I guess , they don go practice well well now,the time seems to be short before. grin grin
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by EMANY01(m): 3:19am On Mar 16, 2011
I guess they (the G/s cam Org) are following the American election politics maxim about debates between incumbents and challengers that says: "Your challenger is like a hunter after a big game frustrate him (legally)at every turn/opportunity, where possible trot out smaller game(send an aide or representative) but most of all when you engage IT MUST BE AT A PLACE OF YOUR OWN TIME AND CHOOSING "
The result most of the time is that the Challenger has the most unnatural release when you finally engage.
Trust me WHEN IT WORKS,its a sight to behold.Kind of like what happens when a girl (sorry ladies) you've hopelessly expended so much energy and resources to seduce finally says OK.You climax before you even got started.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by HolyTrader: 6:30am On Mar 16, 2011
Look at the first sentence of the last paragraph.
This will become more apparent to all Nigerians when the debates eventually takes place.”
Is this the best from a presidential speech writer? This guy is being paid a hefty salary from the public tax (including mine). He can’t get right a basic English Grammar. This is what Nigeria has become.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by YomiKaycee: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2011
God would have done a great job, oh no, fought a great battle for Naija if at the end of April polls, the PDP are swept out of office both at the highest level of govt and other levels as well.

12 years and i cannot point to any 'real' achievement other than the 'unregulated' GSM system we carry about!

I cant shout!
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by keyne(f): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2011
YomiKaycee:

God would have done a great job, oh no, fought a great battle for Naija if at the end of April polls, the PDP are swept out of office both at the highest level of govt and other levels as well.

12 years and i cannot point to any 'real' achievement other than the 'unregulated' GSM system we carry about!

I cant shout!
sad sad sad sad but very true!
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by faustyy2: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2011
I loved what youve done here. The design is elegant, your stuff classy. Yet, youve got an edginess to what youre offering here.
Ill definitely come back for more if you keep this up. Dont lose hope if not too many people see your vision,
know youve got a fan right here who values what youve got to say and the way youve presented yourself. good on you!
http://www.onlinecheck.com/business_cash_advance.html merchant cash advance
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by HamidO1(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2011
We all know PDP has nothing to offer. If Obasanjo had started some serious Mega electricity project in 1999, such projects will be nearing completion by now. Instead one PDP government comes after the other allocating huge budgets to the power sector with no visible improvement. I wish Nigerians would see that GEJ is not different, he's rolling with the same set of people that have drawn us back in the past, how then do we expect things to change. Let's do away with PDP. Ribadu will deliver, Ribadu 2011
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by hubreality(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2011
Is it not funny when you take time to read our opinions as spelt out here on this thread right from page 1? Take time and read your comments, don't be hesitant about it; try to read and hear yourself, very important! If you refuse to accord respect to authority, nothing will accord same to you. And this starts from your very home. It's a two edged sword.

The President said, 'he is open to constructive criticisms' and from the point of view, he has shown good signs of transparency and the ability to listen and literally respond to the sayings, cries and passions of Nigerians. Don't expect the president of Nigeria to have a debate outside the approved teritory seeing all the evil of wasting innocent lives(humans) by desperate mischief workers. He has been on many seemingly debates or quiz, on CNN many times, name it. He is more than ready to show Nigerians the roadmap and his position to lead. We have all seen it, irrespective of his party, ethnicity or religion.

I am now more concerned for us to continue praying and Spiritually quench every imaginations and thoughts of evil and violence in Jesus' Name. Thank God for keeping Nigeria if you are watching what is going on now in Japan(natural disaster). Anything can happen anytime! All you see is not all there's. You may tend to ask if I got hired to comment all this. Emphaticaly Nada!

God will Himself cleanse Nigeria from evil mechanisms. Some people will naturally sleep and won't be able to wakeup again in the morning to execute the evil they are good at. WatchOut! It's Now!
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by HamidO1(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2011
^^ Debates or quiz on CNN?? Are you for real?? This is a presidential debate we're talking about where oppsitons get the chance to criticize your policies and you are required to defend yourself on the spot. Members of the audience if rightly choosen are also more likely to question some of your moves especially when you are the incumbent. This is different from whatever you saw on CNN. Its mere interview, even BCC's hardtalk can be as tough as a presidential debate.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by hubreality(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2011
Hamid O:

^^ Debates or quiz on CNN?? Are you for real?? This is a presidential debate we're talking about where oppsitons get the chance to criticize your policies and you are required to defend yourself on the spot. Members of the audience if rightly choosen are also more likely to question some of your moves especially when you are the incumbent. This is different from whatever you saw on CNN. Its mere interview, even BCC's hardtalk can be as tough as a presidential debate.
This is yet another, have you watched any of the CNN full interviews on YouTube? The were very sensitively tough and revelative. At least he is also willing and ready to wisely debate before his rivals and Nigerians at large bearing in mind the great task ahead and not just mud slinging. We are watching and the world is also watching.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by HamidO1(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2011
^^ you keep mentioning CNN when I can't even remember the last time the guys name was mentioned , probabaly during the bomb blast, or the crisis in Ivory Coast. Is there something you saw that I didn't see cos I do plenty CNN, Sky and BBC,
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by 9ijaMan: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2011
hubreality:

Is it not funny when you take time to read our opinions as spelt out here on this thread right from page 1? Take time and read your comments, don't be hesitant about it; try to read and hear yourself, very important! ery home. If you refuse to accord respect to authority, nothing will accord same to you. And this starts from your vIt's a two edged sword.

The President said, 'he is open to constructive criticisms' and from the point of view, he has shown good signs of transparency and the ability to listen and literally respond to the sayings, cries and passions of Nigerians. Don't expect the president of Nigeria to have a debate outside the approved teritory seeing all the evil of wasting innocent lives(humans) by desperate mischief workers. He has been on many seemingly debates or quiz, on CNN many times, name it. He is more than ready to show Nigerians the roadmap and his position to lead. We have all seen it, irrespective of his party, ethnicity or religion.

I am now more concerned for us to continue praying and Spiritually quench every imaginations and thoughts of evil and violence in Jesus' Name. Thank God for keeping Nigeria if you are watching what is going on now in Japan(natural disaster). Anything can happen anytime! All you see is not all there's. You may tend to ask if I got hired to comment all this. Emphaticaly Nada!

God will Himself cleanse Nigeria from evil mechanisms. Some people will naturally sleep and won't be able to wakeup again in the morning to execute the evil they are good at. WatchOut! It's Now!

Respect is earned and can never be forced down the throat of Nigerians. Buhari has not been in government for over 12 years (considering that he served as PTF Chairman till 1999) and he's still respected and loved across the country. GEJ will go down in history as the dumbest president Nigeria will ever have.

Just read your post again and try to make sense out of it, if you really can. God will not come down from heaven, at least not the same God I believe in, to cleanse Nigeria. In our hands lie out destiny and we either use it for good or for evil. Viewing GEJ's ascendancy to aso rock as a miracle shows how shallow minded and dim witted Nigerians are.

hubreality:

This is yet another, have you watched any of the CNN full interviews on YouTube? The were very sensitively tough and revelative. At least he is also willing and ready to wisely debate before his rivals and Nigerians at large bearing in mind the great task ahead and not just mud slinging. We are watching and the world is also watching.
Once again you are not making any sense. How many Nigerians posed questions to GEJ when he had the CNN interview? So the reporter on CNN knows the problems of Nigeria much more than Nigerians abi! Stop deluding yourself and wake up from the fantasy land you've been living in.
A president who is afraid to face his people in a debate is not worthy of the office he holds.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2011
Respect is earned and can never be forced down the throat of Nigerians. Buhari has not been in government for over 12 years (considering that he served as PTF Chairman till 1999) and[b] he's still respected and loved across the country[/b].

Buhari loved across the country? are you for real? Why should I love someone that used our collective commonwealth to develop his region? Take a look at the PTF projects, how many of them were sited in the southern part of the country. Inasmuch as we want to vote out corrupt leaders, we also do not need a man that will develop his region at the expense of other regions.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by hubreality(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2011
@Hamid, 9ijaMan, take sentiments away! Respect for any authority put over you, not just GEJ or Buhari. I also meant the CNN interview with Amanpour(now in ABC News) before the exit of late Yaradua(his then Oga), quite interesting. Anyway, that is that. Hence Jonathan is now ready for the debate similar to as titled here.

He has never been afraid to participate on the same.

I'm never expecting God to come down to help Nigeria. It's already settled in the Spirit realm(believing is a choice) to weed off evil mechnisms in Nigeria at all levels. If you leave that alone to mortals to handle especially to Nigerians; they'll definitely abuse or misuse it with self, ethnic and religious sentiments. Our prayers and efforts to move this country forward will always count as well.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by 9ijaMan: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2011
hubreality:

@Hamid, 9ijaMan, take sentiments away! Respect for any authority put over you, not just GEJ or Buhari. I also meant the CNN interview with Amanpour(now in ABC News) before the exit of late Yaradua(his then Oga), quite interesting. Anyway, that is that. Hence Jonathan is now ready for the debate similar to as titled here.

He has never been afraid to participate on the same.

I'm never expecting God to come down to help Nigeria. It's already settled in the Spirit realm(believing is a choice) to weed off evil mechnisms in Nigeria at all levels. If you leave that alone to mortals to handle especially to Nigerians; they'll definitely abuse or misuse it with self, ethnic and religious sentiments. Our prayers and efforts to move this country forward will always count as well.
[b][/b]
Abeg make you remain in ur spirits world while we humans sort out our problems.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by hubreality(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2011
9ijaMan:

[b][/b]
Abeg make you remain in your spirits world while we humans sort out our problems.
grin grin
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by KBrown: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
All of you Buhari supporters, just pray that your man will be calm when frank and  pointed questions are thrown at him during the debate. Those who watched the Channels TV's Lagos State Governorship debate can attest to Chief J.K. Randle' reaction when Fashola took him up.
Surely, Buhari is likely to cringe at the mention of 2.5 Billion Dollars, 53 suitcases, lopsided treatment of 2nd republic politicians, jailing of journalists and all his intolerant draconian style. Or when he is asked whether it is part of his military duties/training to usurp the people's power and topple a civilian government.
Many more questions will come and your man has very little patience to spare for bloody civilians. O! I just can't wait to see Buhari sweating on the D-Day!
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by arsenal1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2011
Can someone let me know when this debate will be coming up. cos i am in orientation camp somewhere in the N/D
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by KBrown: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2011

I cant shout!

So, you can only remember GSM.
- What about the situation back then that Nigeria was a pariah state?
- What about network banking? Have you forgotten that anyone can become a beggar in those days if he loses his money at a place far away from home.
- What about the long queues at filling stations that have disappeared?
- What about the huge debts Nigeria owed that was pardoned/repaid? and most importantly
- What about the air of freedom?
Honestly, one may not, at a go, remember many of the changes in our lives but as the saying goes: Count your blessings!
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by konkolok: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
Dem don give Bros the "EXPO"? abeg make him dub remain for me oh.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by BigB11(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
I can assure you with complete confidence that PDP party has paid for at least 95 percent of the questions that will be asked during the presidential debate. This was done only for our genius president to practice his answers and swagger.

But something tells me that there are somethings in life that can not be bought; Wisdom and charisma happen to be 2 of these things.

Goodluck will be schooled like a slow bush-man by Buhari and Ribadu.
I can't wait for this debate to take place.

I also hope for at least 4 presidential debates before the election.
I think 4 debates will be more than enough to expose Mr. President and disable PDP party.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Pharoh: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2011
This is the debate that Nigerians should be looking up to. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us / No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty / Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.