Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,543 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come (821 Views)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by obonujoker(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Let the will of God be done!

Many Christians today are afraid that if Trump loses, then the Antichrist ways, ideas, schemes, or even he himself will be revealed, and being what we know that Christians will be persecuted, make people quiver....

Questions

1. Even if Trump is reelected, would it stop God's plan and word from coming to pass?

2. How do you know that Trump isn't even preparing the way for the Antichrist? Remember prophet Daniel talked of a ruler who would acheive many peace deals, and also break all of them?

3. Since many of you believe you'd be raptured before the Antichrist is revealed, assuming Trump loses, shouldn't you be happy?? Well you can't because the Bible and the Lord Jesus specifically said Christians, believers will face the Antichrist, however, he assured us that he will keep us at this time, even up to the end.. the rapture before the Antichrist is a devilish and demonic deception. There's no scriptural backing for it... Please and please, read your Bible

If it's in God plans for events to go like this, who are you to stop it?? However prophet Daniel told us in these times, "those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits.

What we as Christians need to be doing now is praying evermore, and also praying for the holy Spirit to help is more, also preaching the goodnews so that people can turn over to the power of God.

Very soon the kingdoms and powers of the earth will be turned to the kingdom of Jesus Christ, after the Antichrist and his agents are defeated by the brightness of his appearing.

Shalom!
Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2020
I don't understand why people take Trump to God

1 Like

Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by Righteousness89(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2020
We are in the Very Last Days so don't be Suprised to see or Hear So called Believers Confused like the Op!
In Matthew 25, the Bible tells about 10 Virgins! Virgins here means Believers.
5 were Wise
5 were Foolish

The 5 Wise had oil in their lamps and had Extra to take them until the Bridegroom arrived.
The Foolish 5 did not care. They only planned for now! They didn't care about what happens if the Bridegroom delayed his coming!

This is Exactly what is Playing out now. So many Believers have become Foolish due to the Endtimes fever..

Listen!
Every actor in these Endtimes have his time to operate.
As Long as we are still on Earth ! As Long as the Rapture has not Come! Whatever is happening now has to be of Great Concern to any True Believer!

Few Months ago, the Plandemic crisis made the Church look deserted for Months. So Many fell! So many lost their faith in Christ! But for the very few Servants of GOD who stood their faith and Spiritually battled the Plandemic! To God be all the Glory we got some Respite.

The same Foolish virgins who were almost gone during the Plandemic are out again to speak against those giving Admonishment on the times.

The Nwo is doing all they can to bring their agenda out! They have it all spelt out! The Fact is as long as we are still here! Jesus has not Come ! We have to stand against their Enterprises and Programs!

Souls is what Matters to JESUS!
Everything that will bring in souls should be of Concern to anyone who calls himself a Christian even if it's for A day..

The Rapture has not Come and as far as we are still here, we need at least a kind of enabling environment for the Gospel..

Foolish Virgins wake up!!
Else you be Found Wanting when the BRIDEGROOM Arrives!!
There is No more Time!!
He That Hath Ears to Hear! Let Him Hear!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by obonujoker(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2020
My brother...

Remember the apostles?

When Emperor Nero came, did the prayer of the then apostles make the persecutions not to come??

Apostle Peter was crucified upside down, and the other apostles, didn't they pass through persecution? At that time when they prayed and prayed?

We as Christians, what we need to do is to keep praying for God's kingdom to come... This world cannot have peace, you and I know it, especially since we know that the Antichrist and it's people are putting up policies for the devil to reign soon....

Jesus has told us that he's with us even up to the end of the world... So what's the fear with NWO and so? The Bible has already specified it that these things must come to pass, but the end is not. Infact Jesus hasnt begun his 1000 millennial reign, and how then is the world ending?

What should matter to us is that we are amongst those who will reign with Christ when he comes to destroy the kingdom of darkness, and rapture his Saints who may still be alive or dead after persecution of the Antichrist and his agents.

God has told us that we'd be strong and we shall keep doing exploits even in this very perilous times (You as a chosen should know this).

Do not be shaken bro, Trump or no Trump, prayers or no prayers, what God has determined, shall be done at His timeline of events...

Discerning minds know that forces are battling against Trump's presidency, what if then Trump loses, what then as believers should we do? Or has God not been defending us before Trump? I put not my hope on any man save the son of God, Jesus Christ.

Remember the wise virgins were always ready, come what may....

Shalom!

Righteousness89
Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by obonujoker(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
We are in the Very Last Days so don't be Suprised to see or Hear So called Believers Confused like the Op!
In Matthew 25, the Bible tells about 10 Virgins! Virgins here means Believers.
5 were Wise
5 were Foolish

The 5 Wise had oil in lamps and had Extra to take them until the Bridegroom arrived
The Foolish 5 did not care. They only planned for now! They didn't care about what happens if the Bridegroom delayed his coming!

This is Exactly what is Playing out now. So many Believers have become Foolish due to the Endtimes fever..

Listen!
Every actor in these Endtimes have his time to operate.
As Long as we are still on Earth ! As Long as the Rapture has not Come! Whatever is happening now has to be of Great Concern to any True Believer!

Few Months ago, the Plandemic crisis made the Church look deserted for Months. So Many fell! So many lost their faith in Christ! But for the very few Servants of GOD who stood their faith and Spiritually battled the Plandemic! To God be all the Glory we got some Respite.

The same Foolish virgins who were almost gone during the Plandemic are out again to speak against those giving Admonishment on the times.

The Nwo is doing all they can to bring their agenda out! They have it all spelt out! The Fact is as long as we are still here! Jesus has not Come ! We have to stand against their Enterprises and Programs!

Souls is what Matters to JESUS!
Everything that will bring in souls should be of Concern to anyone who calls himself a Christian even if it's for A day..

The Rapture has not Come and as far as we are still here, we need at least a kind of enabling environment for the Gospel..

Foolish Virgins wake up!!
Else you be Found Wanting when the BRIDEGROOM Arrives!!
There is No more Time!!
He That Hath Ears to Hear! Let Him Hear!!

Did the early apostles find it easy when preaching the goodnews during thier times? Did it stop the gospel from going to every corner of the Earth?

Our work is to preach the gospel in season and out of season, it's the holy Spirit that convicts people to be born again?

It's even in trying times that the gospel resonates better...

Jesus has told us many times... Do not be afraid when they take you up for persecution, God will give you what to say.. have you forgotten that we must stand before Kings to talk about the goodnews and testify God's goodness?
Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by Righteousness89(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
obonujoker:

Did the early apostles find it easy when preaching the goodnews during thier times? Did it stop the gospel from going to every corner of the Earth?

Our work is to preach the gospel in season and out of season, it's the holy Spirit that convicts people to be born again?

It's even in trying times that the gospel resonates better...

Jesus has told us many times... Do not be afraid when they take you up for persecution, God will give you what to say.. have you forgotten that we must stand before Kings to talk about the goodnews and testify God's goodness?

Let me start with you!
Be very Sincerely!
When Last did you Win a soul for Heaven?
Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by obonujoker(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Let me start with you!
Be very Sincerely!
When Last did you Win a soul for Heaven?

Bro... I preach when necessary... At my place of work, and one on one speaking... My work is to tell people about Jesus, the holy spirit convicts them.... Moreover what I'm after in all, is to be amongst the number when the Lord counts his number.

Moreover bro, let's work harder for Christ... Remove all fear, so if the church takes you as a youth leader to North, you won't go??
Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by Righteousness89(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
obonujoker:

Bro... I preach when necessary... At my place of work, and one on one speaking... My work is to tell people about Jesus, the holy spirit convicts them.... Moreover what I'm after in all, is to be amongst the number when the Lord counts his number.

Moreover bro, let's work harder for Christ... Remove all fear, so if the church takes you as a youth leader to North, you won't go??

I have told u before that you are Confused!

Christianity is not in Words !
Christianity it's in Power! Action! Faith!

If you have nothing to Hope on or Give out, don't donate yourself to be a Hinderance to bring down others...
Don't be a Foolish virgin! It's Dangerous!

1 Like

Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by obonujoker(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

I have told u before that you are Confused!

Christianity is not in Words !
Christianity it's in Power! Action! Faith!

If you have nothing to Hope on or Give out, don't donate yourself to be a Hinderance to bring down others...
Don't be a Foolish virgin! It's Dangerous!

Lol... And your Christianity is the type that gives false predictions, isn't it??

We both know Christianity is not by gragra or trying to stop the scriptures. The holy ghost gave power to the apostles to preach the word of God, and turned them from the power of Satan to the power of the living God.

However bro, let's focus more on winning souls to Christ...

I don't need to start quoting the word of God with you.

I love the way you preach God's words here.

Not by gragra... Learn from Daddy G.O... He speaks with power, faith, conviction and belief.

And please Im not an hinderance to anything of God please! I'm for anything that advances the kingdom of God.... Stop trying to demonize someone who doesn't agree with your claims

If you want to make a claim, back it up with scriptures, rather than making claims that will make people mock you.

Now answer your question, how many souls have you yourself won for God?

1 Like

Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by Righteousness89(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
obonujoker:

Now answer your question, how many souls have you yourself won for God?

By The Grace of GOD ! So many Souls are being won!
There is virtually no Day I don't win souls!
That's my Reason for being Alive!
That's what I do!

And when I see people Ministering the Word, it's a thing of Joy to me.. that's my Happiness..

I don't go about being a hinderance to anyone that does so! Instead I Encourage in every way I can!

Even on this Platform! So many Brothers and Sisters who GOD has used me to get them up!
I use the Grace of God I am Privileged to Have To help others even when it affects my Comfort!

Wake up! And discover your part in God's kingdom!
You are not called to be a Scatterer!
You are Saved to Save others

1 Like

Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by obonujoker(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

By The Grace of GOD ! So many Souls are being won!
There is virtually no Day I don't win souls!
That's my Reason for being Alive!
That's what I do!

And when I see people Ministering the Word, it's a thing of Joy to me.. that's my Happiness..

I don't go about being a hinderance to anyone that does so! Instead I Encourage in every way I can!

Even on this Platform! So many Brothers and Sisters who GOD has used me to get them up!
I use the Grace of God I am Privileged to Have To help others even when it affects my Comfort!

Wake up! And discover your part in God's kingdom!
You are not called to be a Scatterer!
You are Saved to Save others

Bro... You know I don't scatter.. I have never questioned or written anything wrong when you do the work of God here.

I'm not just happy when you try to join politics with things of God.

Learn from Daddy G.O, or the apostles... Don't let people try to mock you here...

And thanks for the reminder for bring saved to save others...

Amen!
Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by flamingREED(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
My dear, trust no politician o.
But...
Re: Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come by obonujoker(m): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2020
A sound Christian won't fear anything.

Don't be a faithless believer. Always believe the Bible and what Jesus says rather than use your own interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

Pentagon Is Prepared To Protect Pelosi With Fighter Jets And Ships If She Visits / Possible Implications Of Africas Alliance With Russia / The Anatomy Of An "occupation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.