Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,151 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

High Paying Vaccancy. Everyone Is Invited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / High Paying Vaccancy. Everyone Is Invited (476 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Urgent Job Vaccancy / Spectranet Job Vaccancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Paying Vaccancy. Everyone Is Invited by philant20: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2011
I will tell you the truth. Even if no one is employing, the person to employ you is yourself.

You are the only person that can pay yourself as high as you want

How can this be possible?

You have to operate your own business. Do not be scared about financing or the business to start and other things associated with a business. I have written a detailed report of 100 businesses you can do in Nigeria and I have attached it here.

Just download and read. Even if you do not want to start a business, still download it now and read. It will help you in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Customers Services Management Programmes / Urgent Job Vacancy / Learn On How To Succeed In An Interview, Work In Canada, And Study In Tuition Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.