Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds (25724 Views)

Labour Wants ₦‎497,000, FG Laments Paucity Of Funds / Nigerians Who Head International Organisations / Yari Threatens To Sue Media Organisations Over EFCC Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by tinktanker: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
I disagree. It is because they want to dodge accountability of their wickedness to the people
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by prodev981: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
But most of these organisations are not government funded, so what's the point?
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by leo22(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
$1.2 billion for clothing allowance shocked shocked

I can't fund Pro SARS/Government people typing here. Someone help me find them.

Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by BraniacX(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
riyanxeally:
u definitely are an artist�
you think? And I'm not even breaking any sweat here cheesy okay I admit I'm motivated to impress you mi amor just a teensy bit motivated
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by mobi99(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
our government and their games, they want to pull out from un or maybe one of those international groups that foresee and protect the right of citizens, so they will have full power to unleash there mayhem without any one involving ... let's watch and see
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by mobi99(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
tinktanker:
I disagree. It is because they want to dodge accountability of their wickedness to the people
ur brain get better oil... exactly what I thought, that's just there game plan, so the international world will not have a say
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Even when there is money Nigeria doesn’t pay bills on time. The country is known for it. Every govt. We will have event they say pay 3months ahead. 6 months after event no payment. Just be shaming people. Better to pull out beforehand.
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by riyanxeally(f): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
BraniacX:
you think? And I'm not even breaking any sweat here cheesy okay I admit I'm motivated to impress you mi amor just a teensy bit motivated
wat ya think of Biden win m excited
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by BraniacX(m): 5:20am On Nov 08, 2020
riyanxeally:
wat ya think of Biden win m excited
I'm not for biden, I'm for Bernie sanders, but I'm most definitely anti-trump! And fortunately for me, I don't get to pick who wins the democrat nomination or I would have chosen sanders and he would have lost to trump. Bidden is the perfect man for a politically polarised America at this moment so he is the perfect candidate, I respect, congratulate him and look forward to his leadership! At least come January 20 we can remove madness from the white house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnap Merchants Sponsor Operations, Collect Ransom, Pay Kidnappers Token Fee / 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.