Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,020 members, 7,931,504 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:11 AM

Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move (38329 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Former Vice President of Nigeria and Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in 2019 General election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has joined Senator Orji Uzor Kalu in congratulating Joe Biden who has been elected as the 46th president of the United States of America.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV on Saturday, Atiku said Nigeria and the United States are two nations, united by a common language.

He urged to Joe Biden to build on US-Nigeria relations, especially on widening the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) for seamless interplay with the African Continental Free Trade Area (ACFTA).

He said : "I congratulate Joe Biden on his well-deserved victory at the November 3, 2020, US elections, and look forward to the age-long collaboration of our two nations in the course of the advancement of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all peoples. "

" Nigeria and the United States are two nations, united by a common language. Indeed, the first major trip by the leader of an Independent Nigeria was the July 25, 1961, White House visit of the golden voice of Africa, the late Sir Tafawa Balewa, under President John F Kennedy."

"Nigeria and the free world, have much to learn from your victory, especially your pronouncement that you would not be a President for only those who voted for you. May such sentiments echo and reecho globally."

"Not only do I congratulate you on your victory, but I also urge you to build on US-Nigeria relations, especially on widening the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) for seamless interplay with the African Continental Free Trade Area (ACFTA)."

"Only by fair trade will Africa fulfil its potential, and a prosperous Africa is good for the United States and the world."

"In electing a man rich in experience, the great people of the United States of America have done the world a great service, and I also look forward to your global leadership in the war on terror, and partnership with Nigeria to end the terror and poverty-related insecurities that we face."

"Once again, accept my congratulations."

https://igberetvnews.com/1370787/just-atiku-congratulates-joe-biden-reveals-next-move/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by ODJ124(m): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin congrats to Biden....

I feel so pained and saddened by Trump loss my thoughts and prayers are with him, me and his supporters....

Thread seen..

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Buharidgeneral: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by jimcomb(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
He will hear

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Toosure70: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
meaningless.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Flexherbal(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
As expected!

Victory is sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by GamalNasser: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Stupid Atiku ....Somebody that should be in the forefront of fighting Electoral malpractice is supporting it because he thinks Sleepy Joe can help him ...Atiku U will never be President big Nigeria!!!!

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by abduljabbar4(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Atiku was once the biggest victim of IPOB support until Trump dethroned him.

Meanwhilecheesy

Dear IPOB, Don't Panic!

As we have all seen, the kind of damage the Antichrist, sleepy Joe is doing to our Messiah at the polls can only be likened to Mike Tyson's Knockout victory against Larry Holmes, Germany's 7-1 thrashing of Brazil in 2014, or Israel's miraculous victory against 6 Arab states within 6 days of war. It is only a matter of time before the old, demented Joe is officially announced as the winner of the US-20 elections.

That said, there has been rising concerns among our members on the fate of the top-secret pact between Donald Trump and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, our leader on the actualization of the Republic of Biafra. With regards to this, I want to assure all members of the Indigenous Peoples Republic Of Biafra that even if our prayers for a miracle or a supreme court victory fail to be answered, Donald Trump shall remain president until the 20th of January, 2021.

That should be enough time for President Trump to honor his side of the bargain and hopefully, arrest and expose Jubril El-Sudani after freeing us from this oppressive bondage.

Long Live Biafra!!

Long live Donald Trump!

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by flemsy15(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Has Atiku asked Baba Buhari if he wants to build any relationship with US? This Biden wey u never even know his philosophy yet, is he interested in such relationships.

Americans mainly voted to remove Trump not that they see Biden as the Messiah

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Zendinho(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
ATIKU should go and rest...

#END RE-CYCLED POLITICIANS#... grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Charmingrascal(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move

Former Vice President of Nigeria and Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in 2019 General election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has joined Senator Orji Uzor Kalu in congratulating Joe Biden who has been elected as the 46th president of the United States of America.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV on Saturday, Atiku said Nigeria and the United States are two nations, united by a common language.

He urged to Joe Biden to build on US-Nigeria relations, especially on widening the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) for seamless interplay with the African Continental Free Trade Area (ACFTA).

He said : "I congratulate Joe Biden on his well-deserved victory at the November 3, 2020, US elections, and look forward to the age-long collaboration of our two nations in the course of the advancement of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all peoples. "

" Nigeria and the United States are two nations, united by a common language. Indeed, the first major trip by the leader of an Independent Nigeria was the July 25, 1961, White House visit of the golden voice of Africa, the late Sir Tafawa Balewa, under President John F Kennedy."

"Nigeria and the free world, have much to learn from your victory, especially your pronouncement that you would not be a President for only those who voted for you. May such sentiments echo and reecho globally."

"Not only do I congratulate you on your victory, but I also urge you to build on US-Nigeria relations, especially on widening the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) for seamless interplay with the African Continental Free Trade Area (ACFTA)."

"Only by fair trade will Africa fulfil its potential, and a prosperous Africa is good for the United States and the world."

"In electing a man rich in experience, the great people of the United States of America have done the world a great service, and I also look forward to your global leadership in the war on terror, and partnership with Nigeria to end the terror and poverty-related insecurities that we face."

"Once again, accept my congratulations."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370787/just-atiku-congratulates-joe-biden-reveals-next-move/

Congratulations to Joe Bidemi

If I should contest for a political Office I wouldn't seek support from some certain people and region.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by article1: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid Atiku ....Somebody that should be in the forefront of fighting Electoral malpractice is supporting it because he thinks Sleepy Joe can help him ...Atiku U will never be President big Nigeria!!!!
Why the unnecessary hate, is anything wrong in congratulating a winner?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Golan007: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Werey dey disguise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by JAMO84: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Atiku has refused to Cum
Donald Trump is Cuming

When Donald Trump Cum

Biafra will Cum

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by RomanianNinja: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Messi is simply a KING. Calling him a game changer is an understatement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by visijo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
When a man cheats, the relationship continues, But when a woman cheats, the relationship ends. Why?� grin

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by kambili999(f): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Everyone wants to be associated with success

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by TecM0: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
cool

Congratulations President Biden

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Atiku this is no longer the capitalist that sells USA vip entry to the highest bidder.

You better remain where you are, this attachee by force won't stop the radical liberals from bringing your file up

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by BruncleZuma: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Nah here me and plenty Buharists dey always get problem

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by smokeyupu(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Great
Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Amayo192: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
atifool atiku

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by slawormiir: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Hotzone(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Too early for this
Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by TecM0: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Another Ibo man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Strongbest(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abeg jaw.

Despite the way everything has been going on over there.....I haven't read anywhere someone got shot or beaten death.

I am only hoping we are learning the good side of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by abduljabbar4(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
It's like somebody wants to be disowned by IPOB

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by helinues: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Familiarity grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed

10 facts about the endsars movement in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMmlsLVZr2U
Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
bst, why are you reading through my posts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by Cocobongo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
my bro, obosi and Onitsha no be the same thing.
Re: Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move by WrittyWritter(f): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
okay smiley...As Bubu sent his own abi Femi still dey construct speech..But Atiku speech is like one dat is d president of Nigeria smiley..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) / Alarm Bells Ring As Nigeria’s Refineries Collapse By 92% / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.