Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,136 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? (2916 Views)

It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by helinues: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Why do I have to work again if I can pray and things happen?
It things are gotten through effort then God is not involved.

I believe there are forces who are responsible for that aspect... It's called timing

If all dreams come through, then na everybody go be billionaire
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

I'm not bringing anything low. Look if It's God's wish that Biden should win, who are you or me to stop it? You people just don't get.

Let God lead please. He has the ultimate plan, when the time comes he'll fight. The fight is not for you but for God.

I don't worry myself about any of this, knowing that God is solely behind me.

But that's the issue, you people do not even know who God wants to win. Dont you think God wants you to know who to vote?

You don't even know God has conditions sometimes. And He gives "if" commands.

When something happens, people say it was God's will. How do you know that?

How come majority of Christians and prophets all over the world do not agree God wants Biden. And people have been prophesying and warning against Biden and giving "if" commands to Christians.

God did not want Saul but the Israelites said no they wanted a king. And God gave them the desires of their heart while also warning them of the consequences of their choices.

We should be mature in these end times. The early Chrsitians were mature as to always know what to do. But this generation always says "well, who knows, it was God's will"

I tire.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Guestlander: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Our God is not the God of wickedness.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by 12Monkeys: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
When I say that muslim filth are a tool of israel to destroy Christianity this is what I meant .

Any foolish Christian still worshipping Judas should see how both Jews and Muslims and satanists alike are celebrating the rigging of the US election .
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Guestlander: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
12Monkeys:
When I say that muslim filth are a tool of israel to destroy Christianity this is what I meant .

Any foolish Christian still worshipping Judas should see how both Jews and Muslims and satanists alike are celebrating the rigging of the US election .

I told you I will be here to mock you, didn't I?
You, Trump are your hateful ideology are now history.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
husbansnatcha you are needed here. grin
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by FahBuLous: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
God knows the end from the beginning... He has a good reason for everything...
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by maiquel: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
GreatResearcher dey your dey, make we dey our dey.
God no exist to you, fine! Stay your lane, allow us serve our non existing God in peace.
I pray in Jesus' name and things work for me....
You dn't pray by anything and things work for you I want to believe.
Therefore serve your "thing" in peace and leave others alone to serve their God.

God will deal with us all accordingly when the time comes.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

And I'm telling you praying to God and God not granting your wish doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

It's like praying to Allah for something but it wasn't granted at the end. So you'll just assume your Allah doesn't exist?

Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by GreatResearcher: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
12Monkeys:

I am not celebrating Biden's victory. His victory won't add money in my acct. I am just wondering why a loving and kind God just refused to answer the prayers of his children. Some took to streets to walk and pray some denied themselves food just to see Trump wins.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by GreatResearcher: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
FahBuLous:
God knows the end from the beginning... He has a good reason for everything...
What good reason does God have to allowed a mere virus to kill the people he loves so much that he sent his ONLY beloved son to come and die for them?
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Opexzy: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I agree with you except your last statement

The way people throw the word 'Christian' in this generation is alarming.

He is not a practicing Christian. The LA Witches support him, lgbtq, abortionist e.t.c. He wants to support their agenda.

This is not what Jesus preached. Why are people bringing the standards of Chrsitianity too low.

And Trump is an epitome of Christianity... You guys will not cease to amaze me... It is better you stop missing Christianity with this Trump - Biden election. Nobody will crucify you if you support Trump without dragging Christianity into it...

God knows all things, God is the beginning and the end, the 100th America President - God knows already since Genesis, these are what we were thought as a Christians and the teaching is still the same. Why have you all forgotten all these teaching suddenly? Let me guess, because Trump-Win was never about Christianity but about personal opinions that you were thought by your God of men aka Pastors or personal sentiment influenced by something.

The more you try to defend this conspiracy theories the more stupid you look.

A pastor once said that 5G is the cause of Corona Virus when the Pandemic was blazing, now that China has launched 6G satellite into the space, i don't know what he will say about that.

Their is only a thin line between people like you and islamist terrorists.

I am a Christian and I want to put it to you that using your brain to think is divine... Don't let any man take that away from you in the name of religion.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by FahBuLous: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:
What good reason does God have to allowed a mere virus to kill the people he loves so much that he sent his ONLY beloved son to come and die for them?
I don't want to battle words with an unbeliever.. If you were a believer, you won't be saying all this.. Good niqht man... Have a nice bed time...
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by 12Monkeys: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I am not celebrating Biden's victory. His victory won't add money in my acct. I am just wondering why a loving and kind God just refused to answer the prayers of his children. Some took to streets to walk and pray some denied themselves food just to see Trump wins.

Well, mock all you like but just know that with Trump out of the way , the Jewish ZOG is on a roll and you will either be dead in 5ys or a slave to the NWO.

Agenda 21 is on full steam .
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Opexzy:

And Trump is an epitome of a Christianity... You guys will. Not cease to amaze me... It is better you stop missing Christianity with this Trump - Biden election. Nobody will crucify you if you support Trump without dragging Christianity into it...

Gods knows all things, God is the beginning and the end, the 100th America President God knows already since Genesis, these are what we were thought as a Christians and the teaching is still the same. Why have you all forgotten all these teaching so suddenly? Let me guess, because Trump Win was never about Christianity but about personal opinions that you were thought by your God of men aka Pastors or personal sentiment influenced by something.

The more you try to defend this conspiracy theories the more stupid you look.

A pastor once said that 5G is the cause of Corona Virus when the Pandemic was blazing, now that China has launched 6G satellite into the space, i don't know what he will say about this.

Their is only a thin line between people like you and islamist terrorists.

I am Christian and I want to put it to you that using your Brian to think is divine... Don't let any man take that away from you in the name of religion.

Mr man, what are you saying?

Did I mention Trump in my post?

Everyone today claims they are Christians, but God, they do not know. Nor do they even obey His commands. If I were to ask you what God is up to now in the world, you will not know.

I know a true Chrsitian when I hear him speak. Your talk is not Spirit led.

This perverse generation of so called "Christians" is sickening.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by 12Monkeys: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Guestlander:

I told you I will be here to mock you, didn't I?
You, Trump are your hateful ideology are now history.

Coming from a Buharist zombie .

Trump gave you 4ys of freedom.

And now from this day, you are a slave

Mock your self because you will understand how it is to live in a Soviet Jewish hell hole.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by obonujoker(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lies. Christian God is not fake.

God plans must come to pass irespective of people's opinions or thought.

The Lord Jesus was crucified, the apostles were matyred, and the Lord has given it to the Antichrist to reign for a time...

All these things must come to pass so that God's word must stand true, and God himself be glorified through his son Jesus Christ
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Shortyy(f): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

But that's the issue, you people do not even know who God wants to win. Dont you think God wants you to know who to vote?

You don't even know God has conditions sometimes. And He gives "if" commands.

When something happens, people say it was God's will. How do you know that?

How come majority of Christians and prophets all over the world do not agree God wants Biden. And people have been prophesying and warning against Biden and giving "if" commands to Christians.

God did not want Saul but the Israelites said no they wanted a king. And God gave them the desires of their heart while also warning them of the consequences of their choices.

We should be mature in these end times. The early Chrsitians were mature as to always know what to do. But this generation always says "well, who knows, it was God's will"

I tire.

No one knows the ways of God. Not even you.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by ikennamadu1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
cool
very soon your eyes go clear .. . great researcher the brain of a millipede
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Guestlander: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
12Monkeys:

Coming from a Buharist zombie .

Trump gave you 4ys of freedom.

And now from this day, you are a slave

Mock your self because you will understand how it is to live in a Soviet Jewish hell hole.

Sore loser, people like you cannot see beyond their noses.
Go and sulk in silence.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by kemicalreact: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

And I'm telling you praying to God and God not granting your wish doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

It's like praying to Allah for something but it wasn't granted at the end. So you'll just assume your Allah doesn't exist?
He's an atheist
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by 12Monkeys: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Guestlander:

Sore loser, people like you cannot see beyond their noses.
Go and sulk in silence.

Fool , everyone knows this election was stolen by the DemonRats .

What fools like yourself must ask is why they were so desperate for power and to what end?

You think this is a game ?

Well, the US has finally told us they are not a democracy and that they are now fully communist under Jewish control .

You will be ruled under noahide laws and be a slave to ZOG.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

No one knows the ways of God. Not even you.

I will agree for you..but not me and many others.

I know the ways of God because I am intimate with Him and He tells me things. Just like the bible says Moses knew the ways of God but Israel only His acts.

The Apostles knew the ways of God and many more people know His ways.

If you don't know, don't rope us in with your group.

Read the bible love.

Psalm 25:8-9
Good and upright is the Lord;
Therefore He instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in justice,
And He teaches the humble His Way.

Psalm 103:7
He made known his ways to Moses,

his deeds to the people of Israel:

Psalm 25.
The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

1 Like

Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Guestlander: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
12Monkeys:

Fool , everyone knows this election was stolen by the DemonRats .

What fools like yourself must ask is why they were so desperate for power and to what end?

You think this is a game ?

Well, the US has finally told us they are not a democracy and that they are now fully communist under Jewish control .

You will be ruled under noahide laws and be a slave to ZOG.

Stolen ko, I understand that a lot of Trump supporters like you are under suicide watch right now.
The demagogue is gone for good and if you insist on going with him then good riddance.
Just read of conspicuous nonsense you writing here. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by 12Monkeys: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Guestlander:

Stolen ko, I understand that a lot of Trump supporters like you are under suicide watch right now.
The demagogue is gone for good and if you insist on going with him then good riddance.
Just read of conspicuous nonsense you writing here. Ignorance is bliss.

You have always stood on the side of evil and deciet.

Let me make this clear to you....

You will be dead in 5ys or at best a slave .

When fools like you don't see that a bunch of pyschotic Satanist Jews are bent on ushering their ZOG and that Trump as a Nationalist was the only one standing before them.

I know as a citizen of a shithole , you will welcome enslavement under a Jewish Moshiac which I must say here you Wahabbi Sunni goat fckers will bow and worship .

What you are celebrating is not Trump's loss, but the war that these satanists will wage freely on the church .

Tell you'd Buhari to start his jihad on Christians as that is what the satanist Jews who put him power want from him.

Bloody zombie dunce

1 Like

Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by WoeBetide666: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yes
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Some Christians back Biden and other non winning candidates, funny enough God may not have an hand in this, just letting human choose among themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colonial/imperialist Christianity Has Betrayed Us All! / Pastor Dies In The Pulpit / How Christians Destroyed R/atheism And Its Implication For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.