Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,134 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

I'm Honored And Humbled, Biden Says As He Becomes 46th U.S. President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Honored And Humbled, Biden Says As He Becomes 46th U.S. President (191 Views)

The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President / Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Honored And Humbled, Biden Says As He Becomes 46th U.S. President by thefederationng: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Joseph Robinette Biden of the Democratic Party on Saturday, said that he is “honored and humbled“ by the trust the American people had placed in him and his Vice-President elect, Kamala Harris
Biden won Tuesday’s presidential election to become the 46th elected President of the United States.

In a statement, Biden said he was “honored and humbled“ by the trust the American people had placed in him and in the Vice President-elect.

“In the face of unprecedented obstacles, a record number of Americans voted. Proving once again, that democracy beats deep in the heart of America.

“With the campaign over, it’s time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation.

”It’s time for America to unite. And to heal. We are the United States of America. And there’s nothing we can’t do, if we do it together”, he said.

Biden, 77, defeated the Republican incumbent, Donald Trump, by securing 273 electoral college votes against Trump’s 214, after four days of vote count.
READ MORE: https:///3p8R9gk
Re: I'm Honored And Humbled, Biden Says As He Becomes 46th U.S. President by IamFINESSE: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
angry
Re: I'm Honored And Humbled, Biden Says As He Becomes 46th U.S. President by HallaDaTruth: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Arizona State Rep Calls For Audit And Recount Of Vote / Us Election:sidney Powell Says Evidence Of Fraud Will Be Released This Coming We / Trump Allows Biden Commence Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.