Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,682 members, 7,969,000 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? (550 Views)

Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) / Nigeria Had The Biggest Global Drop In Visitors To The US Last Year / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by Praxis758: 3:39am On Nov 08, 2020
Who is the biggest global/international personality you've ever seen?

I was opportuned to see the new US President-Elect, Joe Bidden when he came to campaign in my city here in the US.

He remains the biggest global personality I've ever seen one-on-one.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by GamalNasser: 3:41am On Nov 08, 2020
That's a global electoral thief
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by Rosskivvy: 3:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Onyeka Onwenu

Yakubu Gowon

Margaret Thatcher

Mike Tyson

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by shamsin6300(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2020
I guess my councillor.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by Mancrossfire: 6:17am On Nov 08, 2020
I was privileged and felt blessed to have met and listened to these two great men in my lifetime,
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke
Dr Myles Munroe

May their souls rest in perfect peace

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2020
The Nigeria super eagle set of 98 world cup during training at national stadium.yekini kept hitting the goal post

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by helinues: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2020
The likes of Okocha, Kanu, Dodo Mayana their sets Sha...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by sammysmiles(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2020
I think it's global pastor's I have seen.... Like joshua iginla, Francis wale oke.... Etc...
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by Monjerk: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2020
The global personality I have ever seen is myself in the near future, coming soon.

After that, I have also seen a couple of them. But after seeing and even having handshake, no one naira was added to my account.

I remember seeing and shaking one, I refuse to touch anyone until I got home and shake my wife and told her this is so so and so shaking you because I just finished shaking him and still no ten kobo was added to my bank account.

So back to my first paragraph, I mean what am saying because that will definitely add some kpali into my bank account. So wish me well as you are not going to struggle to see me as I will be readily available for you to see me.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by IlovePMB: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu.

The greatest global figure I would like to see is Pope Benedict XVI
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by ThatFairGuy: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
That's a global electoral thief
That's how FANATICS like you think.

Please all these false messages you and your cohorts claim to be seeing, had Trump won re-election and finished his 8yrs Mandatory tenure, WON'T THE FALSE MESSAGE STILL MANIFEST AFTERWARD BECAUSE TRUMP CAN NEVER BE THERE FOREVER?

What is wrong with you people's reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by Shortyy(f): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2020
Vladimir Putin. kiss
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by SMI2020: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Omo my own na oyedepo ooh.., if na politics u dey talk, baba, na street baale las las
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by Mayng01(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Micheal Jackson

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by Bkayyy: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2020
My Great grand father. No need to mention his name
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by Philistine(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by baralatie(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Mancrossfire:
I was privileged and felt blessed to have met and listened to these two great men in my lifetime,
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke
Dr Myles Munroe

May their souls rest in perfect peace
you are a very lucky person o
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by baralatie(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:
Vladimir Putin. kiss
**coughs**
Re: Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? by Mancrossfire: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
baralatie:

you are a very lucky person o

Yes ooo

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Popular Female Politicians In Nigeria In 2020(see 1st On The List) / Biyi Otegbeye Rejects Dapo Abiodun’s Appointment / Nigeria Ranked 8th In The Latest Electricity Regulatory Index For Africa 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.