Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,981 members, 7,915,865 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 (1351 Views)

Muslims, Please Listen To John!!!. / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? / John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by truespeak: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
DappaD:
Funny enough John 3:16 disproves the Trinity and hellfire doctrine at the same time.

Funny how you take the part of the Scriptures you think supports you but throw away the remainder that Opposes you for even the John 3:16 which you claim Supports you Clearly Stated in 1 John 5:7 that "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one"

So John Does not Support you But Opposes and Slays you!

Thus you fall!

Also you say John 3:16 Supports your "no Hell Wish" as though the Verse does not continue in 3:18 which says" but he that believeth not is condemned already"

Thus Again Opposing and Slaying you for the Bible All Over, Answers the Question on Where Shall the Condemned be, which I know, you know but you wish to wish on rather than face Reality and Truth!

You may wish on it is your right but if you bring it to the Public we shall verily set it Aright!
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by DappaD: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker, I know it’s you. You can’t muster the courage to approach me with your normal moniker. Quite sad.

truespeak:

Funny how you take the part of the Scriptures you think supports you but throw away the remainder that Opposes you for even the John 3:16 which you claim Supports you Clearly Stated in 1 John 5:7 that "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one"
So John Does not Support you But Opposes and Slays you!
Thus you fall!

Those words are spurious words added to the Bible because they do not appear in the original Greek manuscripts. Do your own research.
Perhaps you should search up “Johannine Comma” and see that it was an addition by the Latin Vulgate which gradually crept into the King James. Modern Bible translators have noticed this error and the honest ones have excluded it since it was never part of the inspired letters of John.
The Bible’s warning never changes—the one who corrupt God’s word by adding or removing—will not gain everlasting life. Revelation 22:18-19

Also you say John 3:16 Supports your "no Hell Wish" as though the Verse does not continue in 3:18 which says" but he that believeth not is condemned already"
Thus Again Opposing and Slaying you for the Bible All Over, Answers the Question on Where Shall the Condemned be, which I know, you know but you wish to wish on rather than face Reality and Truth!
You may wish on it is your right but if you bring it to the Public we shall verily set it Aright!

For your information, every human being right from Cain til today inherited sin and death from the first man Adam(Romans 5:12) therefore everyone of us is a condemned sinner liable to death. Romans 5:18
Since we are all sinners, the only thing we deserve is death. Romans 6:23

The gist of John 3:16 is this: In order to show justice & mercy to Adam’s offspring who only inherited sin, God had to send another Adam(1Corinthians 15:45) one who is an equivalent of Adam in the person of Jesus to offer his life as a ransom sacrifice(Matthew 20:28) so as to purchase us from under the death-dealing conditions which Adam put us under. Romans 8:21

Only those who exercise faith and obey Jesus Christ will be rewarded with the life that Adam threw away(Genesis 3:19), those who prove stubborn and refuse to acknowledge this lifeline will remain in their sin and die off as condemned sinners that they already are. John 8:21-24
That’s the import of John 3:18.
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by Dtruthspeaker: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
DappaD:
Dtruthspeaker, I know it’s you. You can’t muster the courage to approach me with your normal moniker. Quite sad.

DappaD, I have been addressing Living Christ since and I was still working there when I saw your mention.

So I do not know what is going on here neither have I spoken to you!
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by truespeak: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
DappaD:
Dtruthspeaker, I know it’s you. You can’t stomach the courage to approach me with your normal moniker. Quite sad.

cheesy I am not the Dtruthspeaker, go through my posts if you dare for my personae is reflected in all my posts!

DappaD:

Those words are spurious words added to the Bible because they do not appear in the original Greek manuscripts. Do your own research.
Perhaps you should search up “Johannine Comma” and see that it was an addition by the Latin Vulgate which gradually crept into the King James. Modern Bible translators have noticed this error and the honest ones have excluded it since it was never part of the inspired letters of John.
The Bible’s warning never changes—the one who corrupt God’s word by adding or removing—will not gain everlasting life. Revelation 22:18-19

As I said earlier you pick the Scripture that Supports you and Delete/Throw away that which does not Support you grin grin

Nonetheless I have answered you and you have not Validly Rebutted!

Thus it is settled!

DappaD:

For your information, every human being right from Cain til today inherited sin and death from the first man Adam(Romans 5:12) therefore everyone of us is a condemned sinner liable to death. Romans 5:18
Since we are all sinners, the only thing we deserve is death. Romans 6:23

The gist of John 3:16 is this: In order to show justice & mercy to Adam’s offspring who only inherited sin, God had to send another Adam(1Corinthians 15:45) one who is an equivalent of Adam in the person of Jesus to offer his life as a ransom sacrifice(Matthew 20:28) so as to purchase us from under the death-dealing conditions which Adam put us under. Romans 8:21
Only those who [b]exercise faith and obey
Jesus Christ will be rewarded with the life that Adam threw away(Genesis 3:19), those who prove stubborn and refuse to acknowledge this lifeline will remain in their sin and die off as condemned sinners that they already are. John 8:21-24
That’s the import of John 3:18.

grin grin You cunningly seek to deviate from the issue which I have Already Answered to a Fresh issue not in contention!

Thus the Issue between us is Settled!
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by DappaD: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

DappaD, I have been addressing Living Christ since and I was still working there when I saw your mention.
So I do not know what is going on here neither have I spoken to you!

truespeak:

cheesy I am not the Dtruthspeaker, go through my posts if you dare for my personae is reflected in all my posts!
As I said earlier you pick the Scripture that Supports you and Delete/Throw away that which does not Support you grin grin
Nonetheless I have answered you and you have not Validly Rebutted!
Thus it is settled!
grin grin You cunningly seek to deviate from the issue which I have Already Answered to a Fresh issue not in contention!
Thus the Issue between us is Settled!

Yeah, now run away with your tail between your legs. Next time, check out who you’re talking to first before lashing out so that you avoid this kind of embarrassment next time.
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by truespeak: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
DappaD:

Yeah, now run away with your tail between your legs. Next time, check out who you’re talking to first before lashing out so that you avoid this kind of embarrassment next time.

cheesy cheesy grin You Cannot Answer and have failed Miserably at Answering now you seek to hide your Shame and Embarrassment by accusing me of being Dtruthspeaker!

It would and does not take away your Shame but Screams it out Even Louder!

Shame! (Gbagam) Shame! (Gbagam) Shame! (Gbagam) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
DappaD:

grin Now your error even shines even more, for I know you are JW, like Max, Janos and co and Anti- God in Three Persons, So I would never even contest with you, for that has been done even last year or before, I think, thus, I would almost never do so, for nothing which Company does not accept, can not be accepted by you, even if the mountain is planted in the sea!

So I won't even try!

My position is clear and unchanged just as you will not change your position either and this has been long settled between us!

But Obviously Truespeak does not know that you are JW, but I have never forgotten!
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by DappaD: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
@truespeak, Dtruthspeaker, since you want to have the final word, fine.
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by truespeak: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Now your error even shines even more, for I know you are JW, like Max, Janos and co and Anti- God in Three Persons, So I would never even contest with you, for that has been done even last year or before, I think, thus, I would almost never do so, for nothing

But Obviously Truespeak does not know that

Do not mind him!

He seeks to Wrongfully hide his Shame by making a Wrongful accusatuon but his Shame is even Publicized even more!

A case of trying to distance himself from his shit but instead rubbing his shit all over himself!

Laughable! grin grin grin
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by Dtruthspeaker: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
truespeak:

Do not mind him!

He seeks to Wrongfully hide his Shame by making a Wrongful accusatuon but his Shame is even Publicized even more!

A case of trying to distance himself from his shit but instead rubbing his shit all over himself!

Laughable! grin grin grin

cheesy I understand but he is actually evenly reasonable and appreciably fair, much better than his other Company
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by truespeak: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
DappaD:
@truespeak, Dtruthspeaker, since you want to have the final word, fine.

You brought it on yourself!

It is always more honourable to admit loss and to walk away than to seek to smear another Wickedly and Wrongfully in a bid to Wrongfully escape Shame!

It Bringeth more Shame and Shame upon Shame!
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by truespeak: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy I understand but he is actually evenly reasonable and appreciably fair, much better than his other Company

Well, he did not display that Character but rather moved straight to Smearing when he could not answer!
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by DappaD: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
I’m not even the first person to notice this. MuttleyLaff even did better than you with his acting.
Kid go play in the sand and leave spiritual things to the mature people. Hebrews 5:14

Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by Dtruthspeaker: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
truespeak:

Well, he did not display that Character but rather moved straight to Smearing when he could not answer!

cheesy Well, I did not say that he won't beat you after you scored a goal like Kano pillars fans in Kano! grin
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by truespeak: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy Well, I did not say that he won't beat you after you scored a goal like Kano pillars fans in Kano! grin

grin grin
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by truespeak: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
DappaD:
I’m not even the first person to notice this. MuttleyLaff even did better than you with his acting.
Kid go play in the sand and leave spiritual things to the mature people. Hebrews 5:14

Still trying to Saved your Destroyed Face! grin grin

I have Verily Answered that post as contained further in that Thread which you chose not to post in keeping with your character of taking only the part that supports you and cut out the part that kills you!

What a Terrible Character you have!

It is quite Despicable and Shameful!

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by Janosky: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Now your error even shines even more, for I know you are JW, like Max, Janos and co and Anti- God in Three Persons, So I would never even contest with you, for that has been done even last year or before, I think, thus, I would almost never do so, for nothing which Company does not accept, can not be accepted by you, even if the mountain is planted in the sea!

So I won't even try!

My position is clear and unchanged just as you will not change your position either and this has been long settled between us!

But Obviously Truespeak does not know that you are JW, but I have never forgotten!

Revelation 3:5,12 & John 20:17, Jesus Christ in heaven and earth rejects your DUBIOUS claims.

Bros, continue to WAIL & console yourself.
grin
Re: The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 by Dtruthspeaker: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Janosky:

Revelation 3:5,12 & John 20:17, Jesus Christ in heaven and earth rejects your DUBIOUS claims.

Bros, continue to WAIL & console yourself. grin

Wow, you have been struck with madness too! Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

To New Believers, Today is a Good Opportunity To Serve GOD Well / The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly / When Can A Divorcee Remarry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.