Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else (2216 Views)

Have U Ever Mistaken A Female 4 A Male Or A Male 4 A Female B4? / This Nigerian Mum And Her Son Are Being Mistaken For A Couple / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Whala for we dat are all boys and get thick voice smiley

no wonder u dey simp around
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by SILENTandSMART2: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
azawuoba:

no wonder u dey simp around

Sir what have i done for you ? grin

I agree I'm a simp ,

See i can simp die,

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by degazaal(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Is Doris your twin? cool
dorin27:
Good idea grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by dorin27(f): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
degazaal:
Is Doris your twin? cool
Nope.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
TossTos:

He mistaken me for someone he knows quite long time ago that absconded with his money .
He touched me from back and said
Bros , Why did you do like that , just because of 2500 you left . I was speechless , after a while i said WHERE ?
He replied , have you forgetten ?
I said i dont know you and i've never owed anybody a dime in my life uptill now .
He said Bros { Egbon } you're still lying . If not of an intervention of some young ones around that came he almost shout on me .
He said Egbon Wale { Brother Wale } , you ought to give me 2500 and you still want to chance/ride me abi ? { e fe lo owo agbara fun mi abi }.
Those my brothers replied him instantly and said , TOSIN is my name not WALE . They chased him away that day .
I have so many interesting ones .
I have enjoyed free ride from end of admiralty lekki to downtown lagos so many times

One of it with chilled drink and burger he thanks me
See this man oh
You didn't like the part where you were embarrassed but you enjoyed the part of free rides and drink.we are watching you from afar
{ An wo yin lati ookan }

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by TossTos: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
dannyrhymes600:

See this man oh
You didn't like the part where you were embarrassed but you enjoyed the part of free rides and drink.we are watching you from afar
{ An wo yin lati ookan }

I swear , he horned at me severally before i noticed and it was sunny that day , he left me in his car to get those things and he strecthed mine to me saying you are not that type when i tried to reject it .
He even teased me that day by saying " always looking fresh " and that is one thing about me , no dirts .

I played along ni o .

I was so curious , do i know him , lots of rhetorical questions . I finished my burger and drink with " well , maybe he knows me and i've forgotten "

Since then i've been careful make person no go jam the one wey go hurt or kill person .
Na the ones wey go make us rich , wealthy ,promotion , divine favor and assist we want .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Na the one we go make us rich , wealthy ,promotion , divine favor and assist we want .[/quote]

Na so oh .
God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by TossTos: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
And i have one that helps me like
I went to one institution for an enquiry and request , while i was been interviewed , a man stepped in , the person asking me question greeted him with sir and i did the same , some seconds he looks straight at me and said it is like i know this face but its been a while " he told the man to fast track what i came for while he recites I KNOW THIS FACE and shaking his head , he left . I got that thing quickly the following morning .

ANOTHER ONE at Bamako Estate 2013 at GLO X FACTOR , i got favored by one yankee for the audition though i was not selected for the audition but i was called back becuse of the intervention of the man , i think . But the whole stuffs was manipulated jareh .

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
TossTos:
And i have one that helps me like
I went to one institution for an enquiry and request , while i was been interviewed , a man stepped in , the person asking me question greeted him with sir and i did the same , some seconds he looks straight at me and said it is like i know this face but its been a while " he told the man to fast track what i came for while he recites I KNOW THIS FACE and shaking his head , he left . I got that thing quickly the following morning .
Like yoruba will say meji meji ni olorun da ayan
( God created a pair of person)

Even science said there is an average of seven people that look exactly the same. They may not be from the same country.

Maybe they knew your doppelganger from somewhere else

ANOTHER ONE at Bamako Estate 2013 at GLO X FACTOR , i got favored by one yankee for the audition though i was not selected for the audition but i was called back becuse of the intervention of the man , i think . But the whole stuffs was manipulated jareh .
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by akinyemi0103(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
That will be my senior brother,I don't even bother explaining to people anymore when they mistaken me for him, I just play along only cause he is a cool and gentle type
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by laughitall(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
People do mistake me for Rihanna
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
laughitall:
People do mistake me for Rihanna
I see
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
akinyemi0103:
That will be my senior brother,I don't even bother explaining to people anymore when they mistaken me for him, I just play along only cause he is a cool and gentle type
Elder brothers are always calm
You younger bros are the troublesome ones
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by shantti(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
before i entered university and before graduating, i and my younger brother were exact replica that even my mother mistakes me for him when am far off, now we've changed so much that there is nothing to suggest we are even brothers
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by brain54(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
Nope.
am guessing you are the quiet,gentle,twin?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
When I saw this thread I just remembered a funny experience,year 2011 when I was in HND 1 in school I stood outside our school hostel gate wearing my dark shades and forming fly as per fresh dude.I noticed a guy observing me from afar and he walked aggressively towards me and said....boss shebi na u and your guys beat be for this road yesterday nite,shebi na u and ur fellow wound me,mehn I quickly removed my shades and explain to him DAT I don't know wat he is talking about and not a cultist and he has me mistaken,I told him to look at me well well,I no get liver to beat person o,na just fine boi I dey do oo.na so I carry bike comot there sharply because I tink he had guys around who wud av harmed me,he was looking for revenge.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by princehaxky(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
sometimes
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by dorin27(f): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
wink winktell me why you think so
brain54:

am guessing you are the quiet,gentle,twin?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by brain54(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
wink winktell me why you think so
hmmm....don't want to flatter you.!!

besides won't say here for personal reasons...

I can only say I am a fairly good judge of character... I right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by tarantino1: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else by Sluacoast(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
PhavesGideon:
yes.. more than 5 person have told me I look so much like Zubby Michael...
Picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons / I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question / She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.