Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Never mind - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Never mind (968 Views)

Never Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never mind by omobaba80: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
Problem resolved
Re: Never mind by Odunnu: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
Just want to understand why you think you cant keep the baby
Re: Never mind by flakey94: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
This is strictly your choice to make but remember you and only will have to live with whatever decision you make.
What happens when you think you are ready for children and you are unable to conceive?
God never gives us challenges we cannot handle,
Re: Never mind by sexy74(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ poster

when is a marriage consumated?

to me that is done when the traditional rights have been carried out.

to me you are legally and thesame time morally married in the real african context.

Sincerely you have no reason to abort the baby.

if you say tha you are a christain and that your denomination does not accept pre- marital sex,

do they support abortion.

Two wrongs to me never makes a right.

so baby girl be happy with what you have afterall you wanted it when you had to open your legs wide.

whenever you open your legs always know that there are consequencies to it.

wishing you the best.
Re: Never mind by sexy74(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ poster

when is a marriage consumated?

to me that is done when the traditional rights have been carried out.

to me you are legally and thesame time morally married in the real african context.

Sincerely you have no reason to abort the baby.

if you say tha you are a christain and that your denomination does not accept pre- marital sex,

do they support abortion.

Two wrongs to me never makes a right.

so baby girl be happy with what you have afterall you wanted it when you had to open your legs wide.

whenever you open your legs always know that there are consequencies to it.

wishing you the best.
Re: Never mind by omobaba80: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
People come here at times to behave as if they are holier than thou, do not forget, before someone can come to a public forum like dis and ask a question or ask for help, then the person must have thought of so many things
It is not compulsory you respond to this post if you do not know what I need, keep ur holy holy to urself, some people just come here to talk as if they are the best, they are worse
So I need responses from people who actually understand, not hypocrites
Re: Never mind by Odunnu: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
No need getting offended. I only asked why you think you cant keep the baby
Re: Never mind by tuns10: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
hi darling,i may not know ur reasons for not wanting to keep the baby but i pray u dont go through what i am going thru right now just to get pregnant after 2 years of marriage.Those people u are taking into consideration will definitly not be there 4 u when u get married and the baby is not forthcoming.
I want you to see dat pregnancy as a precious gift from God.If it were possible for that baby to be transfered from your womb to mine, i willl do that within a second.
Appreciate that pregnancy now so dt u wd not regret ur action after getting married.I can tell u its not a too good experience trying to concieve after like 2 years after marriage.
Re: Never mind by omobaba80: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
@tuns10, I quite understand ur point, and as a matter of fact, I must confess, am not doing it becos of whatever anyone may say,
one of the reasons I wanna abort d baby is becos of fear of having an abnormal hild, when I discovered I was pregnant, I took some drugs, I can't risk having the baby
Like I said earlier, our traditional has already been done, and everyone already in our family expect us to be living as husband as wife, so to speak, so no one will even condemn me or anything, but lady, dia are some reasons that an't just be explained, believe me , I have my reasons, I know one day I will have babies, yes, am sure of that, someone shud please help
It's also affecting my performance at work, and I know d longer I keep it, the more dangerous it will be
Re: Never mind by sms4health: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
@poster, you are stating your problem here because you have made up your mind but you need someone to validate it. If not, why say holier than thou people should not comment? In a forum such as this, there will always be responses like this.

We don't know you or what you are going through so how can we really respond honestly? We will only respond based on our experiences and they are varied.

To keep "grammar" short, believe you have made the right decision and act on it because you will live with it.

Best of luck
Re: Never mind by PatKing(f): 4:25am On Mar 16, 2011
Your Doctor is in better position to say about abnormality, unless you mean U've attempted the Did and you are having complications.
I am really a true believer, I honestly hope this Thread does not hunt you in future.
Re: Never mind by afrobaby(f): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2011
ok But please, do not get pregnant when u know u are not ready for it please
Re: Never mind by papagiddy(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2011
so how far, some months have gone by now, what happen to the pregnancy?
Re: Never mind by dancewith: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
omobaba80:

Please house, am in total mess, am pregnant for my fiance and our wedding will b coming up by august, we've already done the traditional.
I can't keep this baby for now for so many reasons, please, what can I do? it's already 6weeks old
Please, holier dan thou, do not say anything here, I need matured responses from people who understand, thx

Imagine if you were aborted. I have seen a touching post somewhere that says: 'Thanks mum for not aborting me' Think about that
Re: Never mind by Tricici(f): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
omobaba80:

Please house, am in total mess, am pregnant for my fiance and our wedding will b coming up by august, we've already done the traditional.
I can't keep this baby for now for so many reasons, please, what can I do? it's already 6weeks old
Please, holier dan thou, do not say anything here, I need matured responses from people who understand, thx

Have you found a solution to this? I don't call it a problem since you are already in an official relationship with someone. You are carrying his baby, this is all bliss. Why can't you keep it, are both families gonna get dramatic over it? I hope not.
But I believe you should keep it, abortion is not always the simplest solution, as some tend to think. It's emotionally huge, real talk.
Talk to your man about it, I am sure he'd be excited to be a daddy this soon
I wish you well
Re: Never mind by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
not again @ topic!!!

una nor dey tire sha undecided

papa giddy:

so how far, some months have gone by now, what happen to the pregnancy?

what do you think.

Q.E.D of course.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answers On MASTURBATION / Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. / Nairaland Pls Reconfirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.