Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,311 members, 7,971,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different (18718 Views)

Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That Things Will Be Different In Nigeria / Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / Meet Khyara Nwokora: "Flavour's Body Gives Me Orgasm Without Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by Ibyno(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
2023 NOI for president
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Foolish girl

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by ledaman: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
What do you expect from someone that reason with her boobs!
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by Nmezor(f): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
We prays so...Naija needs to get berra

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
I'm sorry to say this,but this lady needs to emulate Buhari and start borrowing sense from as many places as possible.Just behold the nonsense of a pic exposing her breast that she posted!I pity the man who marry this one!
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by PervertProphet: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
What's with all most of these celebrities even the American ones like John Legend, Snoop Dogg, etc always furthering the Devils agenda and misleading the youths?!!
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by chatinent: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
I reserve my comments.
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by chatinent: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Not again baby, naija is not America where they HV one voice. Here in naija, their is confusion all over, north against south, south against its self.
We HV a lot of issues to settle in this shot hole baby.

Which part of India are you from?
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by abduljabbar4(m): 2:54am On Nov 09, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
you mean a senile old man who barely even knows what state he’s in half the time lol

Harris is going to be the real president in the administration if you don’t know. Even the democrats know Joe is no all ‘there’ and just needed him to win the elections because he appeals to a lot of trumps blue collar white voters.

That same senile old man destroyed your Trump during the debates to the point that he faked an illness to run away. Look, I don't take your theories and prophecies.
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by BluntNigerian: 5:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Dream Bigger Madam
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:

That same senile old man destroyed your Trump during the debates to the point that he faked an illness to run away. Look, I don't take your theories and prophecies.

“ My Trump” just because I say the truth about politicians In general don’t mean I’m a fan of Trump.

I’m just laughing at you fools licking Biden’s anus online because you think it will make getting visa easier for you lol. E go shock you.
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by abduljabbar4(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

“ My Trump” just because I say the truth about politicians In general don’t mean I’m a fan of Trump.

I’m just laughing at you fools licking Biden’s anus online because you think it will make getting visa easier for you lol. E go shock you.

I think you are a bigger fool. Stupidity is a distinctive feature of trump supporters so with that stupid post of yours, it's easy to assume that you are one of them (and yes, you are one of them.)

You are even a bigger fool for assuming that we support him because of Visa. For the most part, I don't really see him as a good man but compared to Trump, he is an angel. If a man like Trump was the president of Ghana, I would celebrate his loss. This has nothing to do with Visa, dumbo.
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2020
you no talk of 2021, na 2023 when we are not sure to see except by God's grace!
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by Evidenx(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Then YOU ARE HOPELESS AND OF ALL MEN MOST MISERABLE.
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by ofiko123(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2020
How will it be different??
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by ofiko123(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
you no talk of 2021, na 2023 when we are not sure to see except by God's grace!

No mind am.. Just talking anyhow..
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by sheDD(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Geeky.
I trust you are having the best of your life now, or should I say the better of it. But was never as the same when you posted

https://www.nairaland.com/732310/life-nigerian-graduate-frustrating

Wailing and imploring subtly to all that has sympathy to come and give you some kind of help from the undesirable grasp of depression.
You are a lucky lady! Help came for you right there on the thread. Maybe because of the intelligence you left glaring in post; promoting your worth like you were already in an interview.
What I'm driving at?
Nothing actually, just that I'm at the tunnel you left some more than 9yrs ago. Don't know my left from my right. My head burning in thought but nth to do help myself. I just wanted to tap from the thrill you had when help started coming for you some years.

Mehnn! I still haven't understand life well. God help
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I think you are a bigger fool. Stupidity is a distinctive feature of trump supporters so with that stupid post of yours, it's easy to assume that you are one of them (and yes, you are one of them.)

You are even a bigger fool for assuming that we support him because of Visa. For the most part, I don't really see him as a good man but compared to Trump, he is an angel. If a man like Trump was the president of Ghana, I would celebrate his loss. This has nothing to do with Visa, dumbo.
Bwahahahah you got sand in your vagina? sorry o.

I would rather be a 'stupid' Trump supporter than a desperate almajari like you thinking Biden would make visa easier so you can run to America. LOL e go shock you. I really like how Trump brings out the wacko in you pathetic liberals. So much venom for a man you claim is vile. He is America's president and their problem but you sitting in your one bedroom flat in Oshodi with no ties to the US are the one foaming in the mouth at the sound of his name.

Omashe ooo. Oya send me ya account number let me at least wire you 2k for sunday rice make hunger no kill you for there.
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2020
abduljabbar4:

You make no sense Olodo. They still had a debate AFTER Trump left hospital so what are you saying? Besides the debate that did get cancelled was only canceled because the BIDEN team didn't want to do it live. They wanted a virtual debate so Biden could be fed the answers on teleprompter and Trump did't agree to that. He wanted a LIVE debate.

So get your facts right olodo. Biden no go give you visa ooooo!
Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by abduljabbar4(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
You make no sense Olodo. They still had a debate AFTER Trump left hospital so what are you saying? Besides the debate that did get cancelled was only canceled because the BIDEN team didn't want to do it live. They wanted a virtual debate so Biden could be fed the answers on teleprompter and Trump did't agree to that. He wanted a LIVE debate.

So get your facts right olodo. Biden no go give you visa ooooo!

You have all the traits of a typical Trump supporter: dumbness, vulgarity and senseless conspiracy theories. Do you have any evidence that they wanted to help Biden?

Of course, you don't. You are always acting like uncaged monkeys with false claims and allegation. No wonder even courts and lawyers are rejecting trump with the speed of light.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by abduljabbar4(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Bwahahahah you got sand in your vagina? sorry o.

I would rather be a 'stupid' Trump supporter than a desperate almajari like you thinking Biden would make visa easier so you can run to America. LOL e go shock you. I really like how Trump brings out the wacko in you pathetic liberals. So much venom for a man you claim is vile. He is America's president and their problem but you sitting in your one bedroom flat in Oshodi with no ties to the US are the one foaming in the mouth at the sound of his name.

Omashe ooo. Oya send me ya account number let me at least wire you 2k for sunday rice make hunger no kill you for there.

Why don't you make your research and find things out. Almajiris don't go to embassies to queue for Visa. We only go there to do what we need to do and come back, that's why even the consulates consider northern applications much more than those you criminal-minded fools.

It's only your type that think going abroad is synanymous with heaven. That's why you go abroad and quickly abandon your parents, your families and your friends. You keep running from one place to another as illegal immigrants and engaging in cyber fraud because that's the only thing you are known for.

Yes, I'm sitting in my Africa hut and I shall continue to call your master a sore loser, deal with itcheesy.

Why don't you use that money to donate to Trump? I heard that one state is charging him 9 million USD for a recountgrin

Stupid fvcking loserstongue

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That 2023 Will Be Different by Mcbayo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mcbayo:
please help me I'm terribly hungry no amount is too small even if it #200. at least I can still use#200 to cook soup. I swear to God I mean it 0242558541 WEMA bank �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) / Check Out Terryg's New Ridiculous Hair Style Which He Calls, 'swagalazito' / Davido Slapped Again By King Saheed Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.