Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:09 PM

Bride Price List - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bride Price List (1056 Views)

When The Bride Price Is Too High For Him To Pay / Why Do Yorubas Return The Bride-price To The Groom's Family? / The Most Ridiculous Bride Price You Have Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Price List by vocei(f): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
Marriages in Nigerian has gone so funny that funny things are being demanded as part of the items on a traditional marriage list.i hav heard parents of the bride demanding for a FIFA LEATHER FOOTBALL as part of their list and also 18 loaves of Bread,#500 in #1 coins,so so funny.can you beat that .pls wat is the most bizarre thing you have seen or heard as part of d list.
Re: Bride Price List by MLSwiss: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
lmaooooo !!!! I can't imagine that bride price still exists ! But I know I'm going to be lmfaoing at the replies.
Re: Bride Price List by InkedNerd(f): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
@OP: looooooooooool about the loaves of bread grin
Re: Bride Price List by vocei(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
@M.L Swiss of couse it does still exist.Abi it has been cancelled in your village?plenty men will be Happy 2 ccome take ladies without questions, smiley smiley
Re: Bride Price List by MLSwiss: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
vocei:

@M.L Swiss of couse it does still exist.Abi it has been cancelled in your village?plenty men will be Happy 2 ccome take ladies without questions, smiley smiley

What village?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day USA Quotes, Speech, Essay, Jokes / The History Of Adire Textile / Emir Of Kano, Wife, Children, Aliko Dangote Attend Polo Event In London Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.