Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,093 members, 7,899,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) (73029 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Scout60(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Smeagol89:
The first black American president left one big legacy; his administration legalized same sex marriage for the first time in America, he proposed unisex rest rooms. If this is what it means to have black in power, then it's meaningless. He did nothing to improve the lives of blacks expect for the celebrities that trooped the White House....police brutality didn't reduce. He came, manipulated our election in Nigeria and gave us Buhari. He killed the Gadafi of Africa!
ourselves??

I stand with trump

but trump was president in 2019 when buhari was re-elected? why didn't trump stop buhari just like Obama u claimed stop Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

Friendly indeed most conservatives in America see LGBTQ as madness and stupidity. It will never b a normal thing!!!!

Even in America they will judge a person for been in the LGBTQ community, they even had to have their own community cos normal people don't flow with abnormalities (LGBTQ)!!!!!

You dont even know what u are saying

The LGBT community has come to stay

And in the coming decades
Homophobia will be defeated globally
Even here in Nigeria

It's a lost battle

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by bong4(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Koulture:
shocked

Anyone who thinks Trump stands a chance against biden needs to have his or her head checked.
Trump insulted the late War hero and respected republican John McCain of Arizona,the man's widow Cindy McCain was among prominent republican who endorsed biden and urged other republicans to do same..
He insulted Elijah cummings of baltimore and even called his state rat infested.
He insulted uk ambassador to the USA by calling him a very stupid guy.

He called US military soldiers fallen or captured losers.
He called black lives matters protesters Thugs.
He called mexicans rapists and criminals.
He referred to african countries as shitholes.
He called highly respected US general Gen. Colin powell highly overrated.
Called the much loved bernie sanders crazy.
How come republicans accepted the results for senate and house of rep. races but don't accept presidential election results that where cast on the same ballots?

I think he deserves to be a one term president,the american people have spoken through the ballot and I wonder why some dumb Nigerians living here in Nigeria thinks they know better than the american people,good riddance to bad rubbish.

You just said people to go "check their head" and outrightly called others "dumb" and you think you are different from Trump.

Well my take is, all what you wrote as Trump's offences may be wrong but you see that one on African countries ehn! That one is very accurate.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2020
israel90:
you so much believe in same sex and gay marriage that you don't see reason y it's wrong because two mature adult decide to do it.the angels dat want to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah we're approach by men who want to have canal knowledge of them which angered them more.you can never see heaven with these mindset

Abeg abeg....
Away with this mentality undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AlphikkaTech: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2020
GodWrites:
[s][/s]

All these nonsenses you spewed, just for likes?

And what has same sex marriage got to do with Biden's victory?

You claim to be enlightened and liberal, yet your heart is filled with hate for what two consenting adults choose to do with their body, time and money.

You're fighting for freedom, yet you can't allow others exercise their own right to freedom? Isn't that hypocrisy?

No wonder Africa is regarded as the dark continent. Religion has robbed you all the mental capacity to think, to be rational for once and step into the next chain of evolution.

You want to remain stuck in the stone age? Suit yourself, and keep your dogmatic ideologies to yourself. It causes stunted growth!

Better wake up, cause even Trump has given up!

Warning: Don't quote me if your brain is still developing!

Stupid gay people like you should be hanged.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by thykingdomcome: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2020
I am very disappointed in Nigerians that are supporting Trump or Biden. The leadership of Nigeria is corrupt, the mind of an average Nigerian is programmed against the government and a fellow Nigerian. Instead of us to focus on rebuilding our dearly beloved country we are busy getting involved in the business of America that does not care what happens to us. They introduced religion to us and made us forsake our culture and this made us to start chasing shadows. Religion is nothing but a weapon they have used to penetrate and destroy the unity of any country. Let us wise up. We are sleeping giants, though we have the strength , power and wisdom to thwart their conspiracy, we have refused to wake up from our slumber. Can someone tell me when , where or how Jesus got involved in politics? because a lot of these robbers on the altar calling themselves pastors who have forsaken the teachings of christ , have now started using their altar to preach for Trump or Biden. May God in his mercy deliver Nigerians from self deception , if someone is deceiving us it is acceptable but it is not acceptable if we keep deceiving ourselves.
We are located in Nigeria to work with the government to make Nigeria a better nation. No single soul is responsible for our problems today, everyone is responsible. Until we stop praying for individual prosperity and start praying for Nations prosperity, Nigeria will not change. Nigeria is our Israel , pray for the peace of Nigeria and everyone will be at peace.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by 5thcolm(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2020
jamace:
What do you mean? Is approaching the court if any candidate is not satisfied with the election proceedings and results not legal?

Brotherly, i am not saying it is illegal.

What i am trying to say is, hoping that a Supreme court would overturn result for 4 to 5 state for trump to win is a step too far.

What you don't know is US is a country of big picture. Overturning 4 to 5 state result for whatever reason for Trump to win might even lead to a civil war.

The thing is, most of what Trump is complaining about are things that are legal in the states that he complaining about.

For example, states like Florida can start counting mail-in ballot before actual election day so there result would come out fast.

States like Pennsylvania can only start counting mail-in ballot after counting all in-person ballot on election. Meaning their final result can take days after actual election day. Also there might be a change in who is leading depending on who got more in mail-in ballot.

Trump is just being Trump. Pls research election laws in each state in America and you would see Trump doesn't have much case
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Offpoint1: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Foul spirit of Curse words is really terrible!
Exactly the Same Foul spirit that is working in so many Here!

How do u say you win , yet your Mouth is Polluted with foul and Dirty words!

It Simply shows How unsure you feel!

A Winner should be Filled with Joy not with Hate! Anger and Foul words!
That's the Spirit of Great Depression..

GOD is Love! JESUS is Love! Spread Love with all around you!
Irrespective of Whatever You need a Heart of Love. Only Jesus Gives that!

Anyway For now, Joe Biden is merely a Media Declared President Elect..

Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America

The Constitution of the USA does not empower Media houses to Declare who wins an Election..

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Koulture:
shocked

Anyone who thinks Trump stands a chance against biden needs to have his or her head checked.
Trump insulted the late War hero and respected republican John McCain of Arizona,the man's widow Cindy McCain was among prominent republican who endorsed biden and urged other republicans to do same..
He insulted Elijah cummings of baltimore and even called his state rat infested.

How come republicans accepted the results for senate and house of rep. races but don't accept presidential election results that where cast on the same ballots?

I think he deserves to be a one term president,the american people have spoken through the ballot and I wonder why some dumb Nigerians living here in Nigeria thinks they know better than the american people,good riddance to bad rubbish.
I beg, help me tell those scallywags. They think say the thing na about devil and God.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Goziesolar: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
angry

Father in heaven, we commit your son Trump into thy care. Intervene and fight for him. Disappoint all the Islamist states (ISIS) who are against the emergence of your son. Give him total victory in the court and let your people rejoice again. Amen
what is so special about trump that Jews and Christians tend to align with him for all I care he is a racist and hates Africans..
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by silentoperator: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Koulture:
shocked

Paid a tax of $188k + in China and $750 in US.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Transiter(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Koulture:
shocked

Yet got 71 million votes with significant gains in this category of people you mentioned.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ibuildstuff(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Same tin I’m saying, u peop just like arguments here... wat I’m trying to say is no matter the president US has it won’t still make life easier for Africa I’m not supporting any
I'm not arguing with u, I have same notion. I'm just angry with some Nigerians that are making this a religious matter.
Making it seem like Trump is god chosen.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by juman(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2020
American politicians are not better than African politicians.

America is overrated country.
America you see today was built by past leaders.
This present American politicians cannot build such country.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by jamace(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2020
5thcolm:

Brotherly, i am not saying it is illegal.

What i am trying to say is, hoping that a Supreme court would overturn result for 4 to 5 state for trump to win is a step too far.

What you don't know is US is a country of big picture. Overturning 4 to 5 state result for whatever reason for Trump to win might even lead to a civil war.

The thing is, most of what Trump is complaining about are things that are legal in the states that he complaining about.

For example, states like Florida can start counting mail-in ballot before actual election day so there result would come out fast.

States like Pennsylvania can only start counting mail-in ballot after counting all in-person ballot on election. Meaning their final result can take days after actual election day. Also there might be a change in who is leading depending on who got more in mail-in ballot.

Trump is just being Trump. Pls research election laws in each state in America and you would see Trump doesn't have much case
Give Trump the benefit of the doubt, pls. It is his right.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Sarmiz24(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2020
ibuildstuff:

I'm not arguing with u, I have same notion. I'm just angry with some Nigerians that are making this a religious matter.
Making it seem like Trump is god chosen.
lol no America president is every God choosen, majority are even atheists or Illuminati’s ( Cultist )
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by HuncleDee: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2020
But why are all the images specifically saying "after news media announced/declared Biden the next president" is there not a body that does the declaration?

Las las the media only project to the mass only what they want them to see
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2020
Seen
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I'll rather go to Serbia than to go to America.

Bi den!
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by 5thcolm(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2020
jamace:

Give Trump the benefit of the doubt, pls. It is his right.

It doesn't matter if i give him benefit of a doubt just as it doesn't matter if he conceed or not.

Due process will play out itself.

Just that however the conclusion of all these, Trump would never agree that he lost.
Not like anyone is surprised and that is why ppl don't take him serious.

His ego is fragile.

Pls check lawsuit filed here

https://www.nairaland.com/6242627/every-trump-election-lawsuit
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by GoodBoi1(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2020
loswhite:
The last time he won did they riot and destroy buildings? You guys just choose to be dumb
I'm not dumb bro. Shops that were preparing by boarding are not dumb too. Look what happened during the recent BLM protests common sense should tell you that it will likely happen again or even worse if Trump wins.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Zetty177x: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Trump disgraced his life. Though I love him, but he messed up big time

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ibuildstuff(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Sarmiz24:

lol no America president is every God choosen, majority are even atheists or Illuminati’s ( Cultist )
Tell that to ur Nigeria Christians
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Dyonne: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Koulture:
shocked

Well said. I will only add that he has lost the popular vote twice which is a clear rejection but for the American electoral system.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ono(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2020
So, there's been a wave of misinformation out there by the Mainstream media (the ones that gets thrown at you everyday, that you read every-time - CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, ABC, Guardian, Politico, CBS, and lately, FOX). These people dish-out misinformation so huge, so not true (Fake), full of lies, the gullible will fall for it.

What to do: Do not take their word for it. They are all lies. They projected Trump will lose the election by a wide margin, what did we see? The election came close. But for the fraud perpetuated by the DNC yet again, Trump won this election. Biden's victory is temporary. The Truth will come out soon.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Koulture:
shocked

Do you drink beer?? I want to buy you 4 cartons.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2020
ePoster:
Why not focus on things that would better your life rather?
Nigeria doesn't believe in any of these 'abnormal ' things, yet the country doesn't have constant electricity or water supply...more than half of its population are wallowing in acute poverty...plagued with ritualist, kidnappers, corrupt leaders...horrible education and justice and heath care systems...I could go on.

You would kill for a French visa.

Most Nigerian conservatives would.

You ain't gonna address the issue of the teacher who was beheaded. That's ideal, right? The perfect reaction to give someone who exercises his right: freedom of expression.

Homosexuals, feminist and those who have abortions got nothing on you. Millions fall into these categories.

Now, hundreds of gays are having sex, embryos being aborted, feminist holding rallies...are you being affected in any way?

CAN U GUARANTEE THAT IF NIGERIA SHOULD LEGALIZE ABOMINATIONS AND ABNORMALITIES LIKE LGBTQ AND RADICAL ABORTION THERE WILL BE PROSPERITY IN THE LAND AND THE LAND WILL B PEACEFUL AND BOUNTIFUL? I KINDA DOUBT

RUSSIA, CHINA,UAE,QATAR,KUWAIT DIDNT LEGALIZE SUCH ABNORMALITIES AND ABOMINATIONS AND THEY EACH HAVE ONE OF THE BEST ECONOMIES IN THE WORLD

LGBTQ, ABORTION AND RADICALIZED FEMINISM DONT AFFECT THE ECONOMY WATSOVER, THEY ONLY AFFECT THE MORALS OF NORMAL PEOPLE COS NORMAL PEOPLE CANT WORK WITH ABNORMALITIES AND ABOMINATIONS!!!!!!....WHAT MAKES A COUNTRY TO HAVE A SOUND ECONOMY IS GOOD ECONOMIC POLICIES NOT RADICALIZED FEMINISM, DEMONIC ABORTIONISTS AND FOOLISH LGBTQ PLEASE!!

NEW ZEALAND THAT HAS LEGALIZED ALL THIS ABOMINATIONS AND ABNORMALITIES ARE STILL WITNESSING TERROR ATTACKS ON A YEARLY BASIS AND THEY CANT EVEN GAIN SIMPLE INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BRITISH EMPIRE (UK)

ABNORMALITIES AND ABOMINATIONS AFFECT ME AND MY FELLOW CONSERVATIVES COS THEY ARE NOT NORMAL, THEY ARE DEMONIC AND I CANT WATCH MY COUNTRY END UP LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH OR LIKE THE FRENCH REVOLUTION ERA WHERE RADICALISM WAS THE ORDER OF THE DAY!!!!!

LIBERAL IDEAS CAN NEVER RULE THE WORLD, IT WILL ONLY BE AN IDEA AND NOT A NORMALCY
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2020
loswhite:
Lol...hypocrites. are you not indoctrinated with the rightist media?

EVERYBODY IS A MOTHAFUCKING HYPOCRITE, HAVING LIBERAL IDEAS DOESN'T MEAN U ARE SMART OR U ARE NOT A HYPOCRITE PLEASE!!!!

I'M NOT INDOCTRINATED WITH THE RIGHTIST MEDIA, THANK GOD THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THAT SEF.... I AM USING MY CRITICAL REASONING AND NOT MY EMOTIVE REASONING WHICH MOST LEFTIST USES

#TRUMP2021
#MAGA
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020
artofphil:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth

MAD PEOPLE WHO ARE LGBTQ OR SUPPORTING LGBTQ WILL. ALWAYS LOOK FOR RUBBISH AND NON FACT HISTORY TO SAY BLACK HISTORY HAD HOMOSEXUALITY IN IT...... THIS IS A DEMONIC LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!!

IF THOUGH IS TRUE HOW COME MOST OF THE TRADITIONAL WORSHIPERS IN NIGERIA OR IN AFRICA DONT BELIEVE IN HOMOSEXUALITY OR LGBTQ? COS I Have NOT SEEN ANY HOMOSEXUAL GOD IN THE YORUBA, IGBO AND HAUSA CULTURES!!!!

DONT LIE ABOUT OUR CHERISHED BLACK CULTURE AND HISTORY!!!!!

LGBTQ IS A WESTERN DEMONIC CULTURE AND NOT AFRICAN'S PLEASE!!!!!

As stupid as LGBTQ people it is still an abomination and abnormality even in the western culture sef

Normal people can never be associated with abnormalities simple!!!
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2020
artofphil:

Yup

http://blog.swaliafrica.com/the-homosexual-nature-of-africas-past/

PLEASE DONT ASSOCIATE ABNORMALITIES AND ABOMINATIONS WITH THE BLACK CULTURE AND THE BLACK HISTORY

IT HAS NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER B A NORMALCY IN OUR CHERISHED BLACK CULTURE AND HISTORY!!!!!

ABNORMALITIES AND ABOMINATIONS CANT RELATE WITH NORMALCY

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY "GOD OF GAY" IN THE BLACK HISTORY AND CULTURE PLEASE O DONT B UNFORTUNATE EVEN THE DEVIL OSNT THE GOD OF GAY SEF JUST IMAGINE SMH!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.