Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

#EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts (35427 Views)

EndSARS: Moghalu Commends Court's Order On CBN To Unfreeze Protesters' Accounts / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Elsadam(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2020
Ratedgang:
what is this one saying. Your brain is being stuffed with kwale weed and sokoto cow dung. What’s the relationship with cbn freezing account and pdp. U be buzu..

Shut up if you don't have any meaningful thing to say
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Elsadam(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2020
femi4:
olodo

You are the olodo mumu
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Elsadam(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

See human being!!!!

He made sense
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Elsadam(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
NA only Nnandi Kanu, BIAFRANS AND IPOB go do this protest. Nigerian youths won't protest with those that promote lies and propaganda.

Nice one
You are among the most reasonable here

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Chamber10(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
That money that pdp is giving you will lead you to destruction. Useless fools been sponsored to distabilize The country. We the progressive youths will never keep quiet again. They used you to destroy Tinubu investment and other APC members properties.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals.

Hahahaha...Please who are the "we' you referred to that will meet the peaceful protesters? Speak for yourself alone. You can enter the street and meet them alone. Body go tell you afterwards. Lol

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Elsadam(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Peterosky:
.Anyone looking at your monicker will give God the glory thinking you will have sense, but your contributions will be a disappointment and a total assurance that a #50 condom would have done a better job.Let me educate you a little. In my State, 2 PDP senator's houses were seriously looted and one burnt down including one of the senator's family house. Again, the former governor's wife's business (PDP) was totally looted. So stop being senseless and fight for the betterment of our dear Country.

Hes making sense jare.

Nigeria is in the right path
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Where were your hoodlums in the first seven days of the protest? You guys simply unleashed the political monsters in your confines and they started unleashing mayhem. The blood of the innocent youths shot at Lekki toll gate will never let you guys have peace. Mark my words

This one is a big slowpoke You think using emotional .blackmail to confront anyone that corrects you is wise abi..

Or labelling every opposite opinion as politicans

The reason why the hoodlums could succeed was becuase the end Sars Protest even though it was a just cause, was championed by fools. Blocking all the major roads( and making movements hard for fellow masses) and refusing to meet with the right people. Made it easy for all those attacks

And it cost cost innocent people their lives and properties. There was no plan...the blood of these people are on your heads cause you led them to their early graves so keep Shut and quit ranting about hoodlums and protests.

Cause no reasonable one is joining your suicide mission
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Elsadam(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2020
prodigiousman:
which security men, is it the underpaid police that are protesting or the ones in oyigbo forming Rambo on unarmed people while bokoharam are detonating dynamite and IED in the north or the ones thinking of the next line of lie concerning the lekki shooting or is it the physically unfit swat team learning karate and kunfu in the bush?

You guys always talking about lekki and oyigbo are hypocrate for not always talking about ipob and awkuzu SARS massacre
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2020
authority2006:

No one go blame you again, they will just make sure that a great numbers of you are put down like rabid dogs just like in Oyigbo

Hahahahaha chest beating m0r0n, ordinary Abokis dey harass and molests all you fools in Lagos and other South West state, how much more we the Great Igbos

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by boyjo: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Musicprong:

Who are those unwise youths that want to protest??
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by prodigiousman(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Elsadam:

You guys always talking about lekki and oyigbo are hypocrate for not always talking about ipob and awkuzu SARS massacre
anybody hold u make u no talk about am? Hypocrate Indeed

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Babastrong(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
I respect the old fools. They know how to turn the useless youth against one another. See the youth comments. I think they say "an injury to one is an injury to all".
1. these are the youth that want revolution.
2. These are the youth that want good government.
NIGERIA YOUTH ARE WALKING DEAD!
I prefer to die on my feet to live on my kneel.
contact me for another planned protest.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by BIGGESThead6: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Omoslim26:

At least e don better for N Kanu nigga don cash out already but you still dey finish food wey your mummmy for dey manage

i don flog you enough for today anytime wey you post any rubbish igbo vs yoruba nonsense here you go still collect for my hand again

na dat hunger,joblessness and poverty go kill you las las

Jobless Biafran from Imo state, dey form Gangster on a faceless forum. grin grin grin angry

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Seyzcham91(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Don't mind the idiot, infact some people post on here makes me see how our country is really like this cuz while some are thinking of way forward some fools will be dragging us back with their Thinking

Rubbish Talk!
Ratedgang:
what is this one saying. Your brain is being stuffed with kwale weed and sokoto cow dung. What’s the relationship with cbn freezing account and pdp. U be buzu..
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
massalati:

Thats should be cross river my state, the guy is just being senseless

As I have said severally, all these happened after destruction of Lagos and there was an indirect suggestion that the attack was to destroy Lagos. They are just skirmishes of violent that happened after Honourable Gbajabiamila said destruction worth 1 Trillion naira happened in Lagos. Those States allowed it to give the violent a general look. We are not deceived.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Peterosky:
.Anyone looking at your monicker will give God the glory thinking you will have sense, but your contributions will be a disappointment and a total assurance that a #50 condom would have done a better job.Let me educate you a little. In my State, 2 PDP senator's houses were seriously looted and one burnt down including one of the senator's family house. Again, the former governor's wife's business (PDP) was totally looted. So stop being senseless and fight for the betterment of our dear Country.
And you still call the looting and the destruction peaceful protest?
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Peterosky(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
UtuokeAlcoholic:

And you still call the looting and the destruction peaceful protest?
.Utuoke alcohol must be extremely powerful. Please avoid taking some quantity before commenting on public domains. I will like you to show me where I said in my comment that the demonstration was peaceful. But since you chose to put words into my mouth, I will like to inform you that the protest was peaceful until your barbaric and demonic government sent the Army to open fire on them.So who is at falt?
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
was sars not banned?
Did they block your account? The government have the right to block any account number that is suspected to receive money from a terrorist.
Just tell me why your account was not blocked?

see how you talk? You are asking me "was SARs not banned"? is it the first time the unit has been reformed, scrap, dissolve and banned, yet they still operate and those in power kept mute..who will want to take them serious again even after announcing it has been dissolve?

which receive money from a terrorist again my brother,pls are you a northerner or just being sentimental here...check today headline on nairaland about 6 Nigerians who receive money from UAE, thousands in dollars were sent to boko haram members in Nigeria and the CBN never block such accounts or trace them.

I have been a victim of SARs brutality, my love one and friends I know deeply were killed by SARs and I protested....I vented my anger but not by burning police stations or killing anyone, but i avoided my pic or videos from social media cos wen the govt sent hire thugs and hoodlums to attack us so as to create a crisis situation where that can come in and say all sorts of nonsense, I had to peel off!

today you can see instead of them going after looters, or arresting hoodlums and thugs, they are busy arresting innocent protesters and freezing their account on false account they might have receive funds from abroad to distabilize Buhari government and even trying to cage the social media.

have you forgotten the Arab spring so soon? don't you think the level of corruption, murder, kidnapping, mass unemployment, SARs extra judicial killings, would have cause a protest n make government to adjust?

even in years back in a southern African country, an ordinary hike in bread price lead to a huge violent protest not to talk of countless years of SARs harasement, murder and brutality.

bro, I no be journalist but i don over write!

let us do things right and follow the constitution we vow to protect at all times!
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Guruindahouse(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
[s]This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
That money that pdp is giving you will lead you to destruction. Useless fools been sponsored to distabilize The country. We the progressive youths will never keep quiet again. They used you to destroy Tinubu investment and other APC members properties.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals.[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by khalids: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
do I need to reply this foool? No no no
Since you replied it makes you a bigger dunce...
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by luluman: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals.
You are such a mumu.Ode. You wide mouth is so elastic to accuse PDP? Why did your mouth lose its elasticity when your party was messing up?
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by FA13(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Notatribalist:
No,he can't borrow you any sense because you don't have the capacity to pay back,lost soul.

Why cant you reason like human for once. Leave political interest oneside, and be a human.
The protest was directed at a unit that causes more harm than good.

All you have to say is Buhari till 2023. Be reasonable man. There may be time for political protest, this is not.
The hoodlums that hijacked the protest were sent by the people you are protecting. By the way, which Tinubu properties were destroyed?
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by platido(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

You're more than a fool...if have seen you physically I'd have remove that your 32 from you..

Is this government .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Insecurity: NSCDC Commissions Female Squad To Secure Schools (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.