Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:34 AM

Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. (2529 Views)

Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by abc115: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2020

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by chamboy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
jagban of Igbo land.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Holumhidey(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
The mod who banned me because of that bitch (Torie8) will not make it in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by abc115: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Holumhidey:
Calm Down...it is not that bad
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Holumhidey(m): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
abc115:
Calm Down...it is not that bad
It's bad bro! I was banned cos of a bitch!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by othermen: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Interesting. They now have to go to Lagos to get instruction. No more hiding it that they report to him.

That is the head of the DSS too. Buratai is already a good boy too, the outcome of the lekki massacre is essential to his credentials.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
If the hatred is 5% the love is 95%!

1% for 5 of them grin angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Anyiamaka: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Holumhidey:

Some mods are really stupid. For them, it's a democracy but not all opinions should be aired and heard. Ironically, they condemn social media regulation!!! Can you imagine?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Holumhidey(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Some mods are really stupid. For them, it's a democracy but not all opinions should be aired and heard. Ironically, they condemn social media regulation!!! Can you imagine?
She just came from nowhere and started calling me a bisexual

In my own thread!

I gave her a backlash and boom i was banned
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2020
TINUBU the jagaban of BORGU kingdom, the jagaban of Nigeria politics and role model of majority of patriotic Nigerians well done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Powersurge: 1:06am On Nov 09, 2020
2023 is pregnant. Tinubu has done the bidding of the north. If you are a youth and you don't have your PVC in 2023, you can as well be a bastard.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by QuotaSystem: 4:59am On Nov 09, 2020
othermen:
Interesting. They now have to go to Lagos to get instruction. No more hiding it that they report to him.

That is the head of the DSS too. Buratai is already a good boy too, the outcome of the lekki massacre is essential to his credentials.

Stop crying.

Tinubu isn't the mate of any other southern politician.

He remains the most powerful, influential and relevant politician in the south, a winning ally with unmatchable political records.

Take that to the bank.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by helinues: 5:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Jagaban of Borgu land.

Slayers of PDP and Ipob miscreants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by helinues: 5:03am On Nov 09, 2020
othermen:

I thought you guys said Tinubu has been sidelined .

Choi, Tinubu, a man that most top men globally love to visit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Fahdiga(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2020
r
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by femi4: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Inspector gadget
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Torie8(f): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Holumhidey:
You really need to be saved because the mod has made it in life and will keep souring higher
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Torie8(f): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Anyiamaka:

They aren't stupid you need to check his posts and see that I never insulted him but he kept on being aggressive
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by omenka(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2020
A man of many "children". Kingmaker of unparalleled grace.

God bless you sir.

Please ensure you pull all the stops legally permissible to enshrine PYO as the next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by tobechi74: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Next, Efcc will visit him.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2020
yarimo:
TINUBU the jagaban of BORGU kingdom, the jagaban of Nigeria politics and role model of majority of patriotic Nigerians well done

Role model of lowlifes.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2020
tobechi74:
Next, Efcc will visit him.

Tobechi

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Visits Tinubu. by LagosAirport: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:
If the hatred is 5% the love is 95%!
1% for 5 of them grin angry
your maths is blowing our mind

(1) (Reply)

It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe / Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi / Despite Wike’s Logistics,Peter Obi Fails To Pull Crowd At River State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.