Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria (1022 Views)

Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / Get A Verified U.S.A Paypal Account, Debit Card, U.S.A Phone Number And U.S.A Virtual Address. / How To Register And Verify A Paypal Account From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria by astronp7(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2007
Hello Friend,

Using the internet without gain saying is great and if you earn an income from it is even better. But from here in Nigeria, for many reason most times from few among us, we are vitually cut off from the rest of the world when it come to online business. We can't sell from over 10,000 digital products on ebay, use paypal, buy or sell from ebay, google and others.

But after a long search, I have discovered a way out of this. And have also decided to share with you. With the information avialable now, you can among other things:

-Open a US bank account for Non-Residents and also generate your own platinum Visa card;
-Opening and operating a paypal account right from Nigeria;
-Have your paypal account verified;
-Withdraw from your paypal account;
-How to convert your paypal money to e-gold;
-How to register with ClickBank from Nigeria;
-How to buy things from ebay or any other online shop and ship to Nigeria;
-How to withdraw your affiliate checks;
-How to use your e-gold to generate your own virtual Visa debit card for online payments;
-3 Genuine places where you can buy cheap e-gold and resell at your own price,

If you are interested in this information, email: ezeali@gmail.com To your online success!
Re: Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria by astronp7(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
I want to share the a question I have regularly recieved.

"How many people will pay me with PayPal?" Although I don't have all the statistics, but after Credit Cards (master and visa cards) put together, the next should be paypal for payment online. You can accept and make payment online with it.

Check the likes that accepts paypal: eBay, Google (adsense & adword), ClickBank, most affillate programmes, and many more.

It is quit a large community. I wish you all the best!
Re: Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria by wealth003: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2007
send it to me wealthcreator0032gmail.com,08025250929
Re: Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria by Debor66(f): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2007
try http://www.verifiedpp.com for your verified paypal account. currently $30
Re: Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria by webemerald(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2007
Astronp7.if it wont cost me id like dtails sent to me. Yinkaogunkoya@yahoo.com
Re: Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria by oakoni(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2007
Im very interested too please.Kindly mail me at oakoni@yahoo.com
Re: Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria by astronp7(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2007
With a PayPal Account, you can buy things online (from very reliable sites like ebay) at a very cheap rate! Have it shipped to Nigeria via your vitual US address especially if the shipping charges are high.

All in this package. Find out more: ezeali@gmail.com | 08059201646
Re: Get And Operate A Paypal Account From Nigeria by vixar: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2010
Try www.belsupport.com

I bought the below PayPal account from them for $60 and have been using it for well over 8 months here in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Customized Sms Biz For You,free!( U Can Start With Just N1000 Only ) / 500,000 Bags Of Thai Rice @ 6800 / In Need Of Waec Result Checker Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.