Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Unity In The Body Of Christ (the Church) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unity In The Body Of Christ (the Church) (234 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity In The Body Of Christ (the Church) by Omokowa(m): 1:05am On Nov 09, 2020
What do you understand by the unity in the body of christ. Is it beyond what we ordinarily see or know?

Re: Unity In The Body Of Christ (the Church) by Goshen360(m): 1:38am On Nov 09, 2020
I think it's speaking with one voice and teaching the same thing of the finished works of Christ. That's what unity in the body of Christ means.
Re: Unity In The Body Of Christ (the Church) by Omokowa(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Goshen360:
I think it's speaking with one voice and teaching the same thing of the finished works of Christ. That's what unity in the body of Christ means.

I quite agree, but don you think differently responsibilities result to a stronger bond in the body of christ. You see different people with different positions in the churches today coming together for a common goal. But unfortunately, not so this days

Just like the eyes, nose, mouth and other part of the body performing different functions but, united though. If one is affected, others feel the pain

1 Like

Re: Unity In The Body Of Christ (the Church) by Goshen360(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Omokowa:

I quite agree, but don you think differently responsibilities result to a stronger bond in the body of christ. You see different people with different positions in the churches today coming together for a common goal. But unfortunately, not so this days

Just like the eyes, nose, mouth and other part of the body performing different functions but, united though. If one is affected, others feel the pain

Correct and our unity too is based on knowledge. We cannot get the same result when we don't have the same knowledge of Christ because Christ is the head of the church and us, the body must know HIM the head...it's progressive but most don't know Him as they should yet.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja's Monuments Of Faith And The Dunamis Phenomenon / COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye / Bad Gang With No Respect For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.