Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" (43947 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Afolabimills(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Thejustw14:
Trump's really exhibiting the trait of a typical Nigerian politician.:!!:. When they win, it's free & fair, when otherwise, they resort to this style.:!!:.
what?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Charleys: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet. Yesterday was Sunday, Biden was live in the church while your semi god Trump was at his golf resort . Shame on people like you. The way of God is not the way of hypocrite like una

Biden is not the chosen one,
God does not choose like humans, he uses the worst person to carry out his mission.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Seerade029: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet. Yesterday was Sunday, Biden was live in the church while your semi god Trump was at his golf resort . Shame on people like you. The way of God is not the way of hypocrite like una
I just agree with you bro.

Righteousness89:

Sharap Brother!
I Rebuke the Foul Luciferic Spirt that has Possessed you!
Get thee Behind me in the Name of JESUS!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2020
I am not too sure Biden win may not be overturned. If mail in votes are illegal, they are worthless as tiolet tissue. If proven otherwise, then American democracy is in "trouble", because the next time, they will receive 200 million mail in votes.
For me, it may be upto to the US Supreme court to determine the legality or otherwise. I might be wrong anyway. Just my personal opinion.
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Afamed: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Charleys:

Biden is not the chosen one,
God does not choose like humans, he uses the worst person to carry out his mission.
And God has appointed you to determine the chosen one? Most of you are hypocrite

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Charleys: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Afamed:

And God has appointed you to determine the chosen one? Most of you are hypocrite

Guy, Biden will not become president, everyone knows it. You not knowing this means you don't know how things works.

Biden has been rejected by the powers that be.

Trump has not conceded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Afamed: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2020
Amitez:
I am not too sure Biden win may not be overturned. If mail in votes are illegal, they are worthless as tiolet tissue. If proven otherwise, then American democracy is in "trouble", because the next time, they will receive 200 million mail in votes
Mail vote was legally approved because of the Covid 19 before the election. Stop listening to the rubbish tweet from Donald Trump

24 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Afamed: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Charleys:

Guy, Biden will not become president, everyone knows it. You not knowing this means you don't know how things works.

Biden has been rejected by the powers that be.

Trump has not conceded.
Too many kids and IPoB on Nairaland

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Charleys: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Afamed:

Too many kids and IPoB on Nairaland

I'll remind you when the time comes. I quote you to save this message
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Afamed: 6:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Charleys:

I'll remind you when the time comes. I quote you to save this message
Swerve. You have been a Confused mofo since inception
I don't further need to engage my time with inconsequential entity like you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by obonujoker(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Charleys:
To

Whoever says "it's well" is a looser.
If Trump had said it's well then he should have given up.

Winners chapel thought you that word, it's a lazy word, it shows you've been indoctrinated to give up when things hit the fan.
.wake up from your slumber

Trump wins.

This is politics my brother... All these politicians are the same. I see no difference.

We don't actually know if it's the will of God for Trump to lose, or on the other side to win through the legal system.

If Trump wins, all is well, if Trump loses, all is well too

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by IBNDIEGO: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

At least my Beloved Brother you are a GRACE to the Body of Christ !
Praise GOD!

Listen to Me!
I am too Loaded to be Deceived or Caljoled by the Tricks of the Devil...

I am Fully Standing in the GAP until we are sure we are in what My Precious Daddy allows..
FEM there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Bar1941(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2020
FOOLISH FANI KAYODE seeking relevance, omo ale.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by pickatyou2: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2020
This game don enter another level.

Interested in installing a car tracking device

Check my signature for more inquiries
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Kyase(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:
Lamentations 1 vs 45.

Trump no get verified results in the cloud server?
Lol lamentations 1 vs 45 through to 76 grin

6 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by dayleke: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2020
blackpanda:
Why is ffk always on the losing side Senility?

No, he is a "loser".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by MMotimo: 7:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Of course he’s telling him to play it like a typical roforofo Naija politician afterall it’s the only politics our politicians play. Awon “da bi mo se da”

9 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by temicyborg(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2020
FFK don Dey smoke Osogbo weed ooo wish world his with him abeg count me out ooo maybe d next person 2 comments his wid him nt me

3 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Murketeer: 7:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Seerade029:

What's the business of men of God with politics?
People like you are a disgrace to Christianity
So Christians should not partake in Politics ?...You wud prefer to allow non Christians and Atheists to govern you and make the Laws and Rules by which you Live by ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by sofiscatedmoron: 7:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Thejustw14:
Trump's really exhibiting the trait of a typical Nigerian politician.:!!:. When they win, it's free & fair, when otherwise, they resort to this style.:!!:.
Dont bring naija into USA matter, they are not the same,
Usa is a place where citizens votes really counts

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Goldenheart(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome!Awesome! Awesome!

Mr. President and His team Have all the Rights on Earth to go For what He Believes He should..

Lamentation 3:35-36(Kjv)
To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High,
To subvert a man in his cause, the LORD approveth not.

I am one of The Prayer Warriors standing in the Gap!!

It's not by Power or Might! At the End , Whoever the LORD Decides to Give , so be it!

He lost already....
We are also praying that he does not get re-elected
In Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Femi is sick grin cheesy cheesy
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Ibadansun1: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap Brother!
I Rebuke the Foul Luciferic Spirt that has Possessed you!
Get thee Behind me in the Name of JESUS!!
Hope everyone of you have seen this idiot for who he is?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by dayleke: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome!Awesome! Awesome!

Mr. President and His team Have all the Rights on Earth to go For what He Believes He should..

Lamentation 3:35-36(Kjv)
To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High,
To subvert a man in his cause, the LORD approveth not.

I am one of The Prayer Warriors standing in the Gap!!

It's not by Power or Might! At the End , Whoever the LORD Decides to Give , so be it!

You are starting to sound like a broken record....

And though it is your own opinion which you are entitled to but it is becoming stale already.

And this is my own opinion.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government / Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.