Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge (52573 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by StrongInBed: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are a bloody lair.

Have you heard of abaliikii and onicha Rice ?

Have you hard of onicha yam ?

What about cassava ? Cocoyam ? Water yam ? Black beans ?

Have you heard of igbo native cow ?

What about garri ? Semovita ?

Oga the south east have learned from the civil war. No body can threatened them with food ever again.

I HONESTLY LOVE THE FACT THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE UNDERESTIMATING THE SOUTH EAST. I REALLY LOVE IT.

WHY GIVING ATTENTION TO AN ILLITERATE FOOL THAT HIS REGION IS THE MOST BACKWARD AND POOREST IN AFRICA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by yaki84: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
dlaw70:
we are not born farmers
Who told u, from akamkpa to obudu u can find more than a million farmers there.
In fact ifthe southsouth región were to be manned by serious leaders, they would ve make cross river the Agro centre of the region.
Cross river alone can feed the entire south south with food.
They grow cocoa, plaintain, cassava, banana etc.
Akwaibom too can augment with cassava and plantain plus oil palm..
Cotton can grow in akwaibom.
South south should wake up and smell the coffee.. Soon oil will be worthless and agro, entertainment, etc will be the only industry that will thrive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by StrongInBed: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

The south east have nothing! I mean nothing without the food from the north.

Beans we bring you beans from the north!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Tomatoes na we dey give una!

Goat meat... Do you know how many trailers of goat dey enter east per day?

Cow... Na we dey give una!

I just pray this country divide.

The east will surely be at receiving end!

You have no access to the sea!

You have no fertile land for Agriculture!

Erosion is ravaging the remaining land you have!

All you guys do is to cheast beat! And make mouth!

My Generation will teach the East how to respect the north!

Just pray we divide this country sooner... Cos it's not gonna funny in future!

I am a future governor and a future king maker!

I just pray we divide soon Sha... Cos if we don't.

It's going to be funny! Our fathers failed the north!

My Generation will never fail the north!

We shall make the north Great again

SAID A PARASITE THAT ZIK AND AWO MADE MISTAKE TO WAIT TILL THEY JOIN NIGERIA.

THE WHOLE WORD IS AWARE THAT NORTH IS USELESS.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/07/el-rufai-claims-northern-nigeria-backward-poor-south-developing/

El-Rufai claims Northern Nigeria is backward, poor while South is developing

Nigeria’s north: Coronavirus in the world’s poverty capital

https://www.theafricareport.com/24947/nigerias-north-coronavirus-in-the-worlds-poverty-capital/

Northern Nigeria backward, similar to Afghanistan in development – El-Rufai

This newspaper reported how eight of Nigeria’s 10 million out-of-school children are in 10 Northern Nigerian states. Also, health indices by various health agencies show that Northern Nigerian states are the most affected by health challenges. A list of cholera ‘hotspots’ in Nigeria, areas most susceptible to cholera due to poor hygiene, was also dominated by states in Northern Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by yaki84: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Ur problem is with the east, so I'd the country divide will my akwaibom state join u people?
Abeg I wan sabi

3 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by yaki84: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:
I remember how one tribe almost went extinct to starvation because they couldn't produce their foodstuffs.
Who cultivates during war time?
Don't know how some people reason.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by yaki84: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:
I remember how one tribe almost went extinct to starvation because they couldn't produce their foodstuffs.
Do you think what happened between 1967-70 was street fight?
Bros use ur brain for what it was meant for.

9 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by stagger: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
What a professorial fool!

What is the use of your planting exercise in the south when the Fulanis will besiege your farms with their cows and destroy everything? Does he not have sense?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Sonoyom(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is what we have been waiting for, the food supplies should be withdrawn and also the finance from the sale of oil should be withdrawn also.
These illiterates are always quick to dish out threats just to remain relevant, f*cking hypocrites!

6 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by SmartPolician: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
edoairways:

Stories! If some northerners continue this madness of huddling some foodstuffs, probably the south will boycott them. Secondly most of those food stuffs grow in the South

The core riverine Niger Delta people do not farm

I have lived in Rivers and Bayelsa

Farming is not for those people

2 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by simplesearch: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

He said they have enough food to eat in the SE, so why are you positing they don't or you don't want them to?

5 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ihatemumu: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
ghettochild:

The first two comments before yours are from idiots.. So I didnt bother to reply..
Well u r right we depend on the food from the north, reason been that they have no other jobs than to go into farming unlike here in the south.. People shy away from Agriculture

They will send their cows to finish one's investment. A lot of Nigerians would love to invest in agriculture but the instability in the country scares them

3 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Igbo Amaka will not like this what do they have apart from garri and palm oil grin grin

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by IMAliyu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
This man has probably never heard of trading.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Royalfurnitures: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Let them try it at their own peril

Remember the food from the north is not free,but southerners pay for it at a price fixed by the northerners themselves thereby creating wealth for themselves.

Those people don't think before talking

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by 1stbest(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Emotionss: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is a welcome development.
Any business minded individuals will take advantage of this.

I am extremely impressed with the farmlands I saw in ebony and Anambra state early this year

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Queseda: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
These people won't just swallow their pride. If you are not depending on North why is the price of onions suddenly so high in Port Harcourt and other cities in the South. You can keep suffering and smiling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by 2sexycom(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

which North? Most those foods are from Middle Belt.. and if Nigeria disintegrate, trust me, middle belt will never share a country with you. you can continue to deceive yourself anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Is the north giving these foodstuffs free to the south? If there is no market in the south to buy the foodstuffs, can the north keep producing?

We need to divide or restructure this country already so that the north can depend on their agricultural produce, while the south use its oil to develop other sectors. Otherwise, by the time the oil wells dry up, the north will do the unthinkable.

8 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Omoluabi16(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chest beating every where.

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by dononics(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
princemillla:
South over dependent on Northern food stuff is just too much. The we really need to step up our food productions.

If the north agrees to break up, just wondering wat will be the way

Most of the food come from middle belt, and the northerns won't allow our farmers to work, in a situation where they go about with cows and weapons in our farms....
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
ghettochild:

The first two comments before yours are from idiots.. So I didnt bother to reply..
Well u r right we depend on the food from the north, reason been that they have no other jobs than to go into farming unlike here in the south.. People shy away from Agriculture
U may have a point but personally I think the earlier we embrace more of agriculture here in Niger Delta, the better

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Aboks(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Coming from a drunk
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by PervertProphet: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Who is this future Jihadi Usman Dan Fodio?

5 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by invectives(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Futa Jalon...Monsieur!!! Remember me in your Kingdom!!!
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by tsspsolutions: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nathphil(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
edoairways:

Stories! If some northerners continue this madness of huddling some foodstuffs, probably the south will boycott them. Secondly most of those food stuffs grow in the South
Don't mind them. Economic reality would be done on them

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by obicmag(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
they keep their agric produce then we keep our black gold.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by bptc10: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
So who will suffer most, you produce food and refuse to sell, who is gaining, they should go ahead and carry on their traight and stop making useless noise
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Hassanmaye(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
agadez007:
And the South West can mine skulls till eternity
Hahahhaa grin grin grin wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by SeriouslySense(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lol, there are many ways, many ways
princemillla:
South over dependent on Northern food stuff is just too much. The we really need to step up our food productions.

If the north agrees to break up, just wondering wat will be the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.