Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (8740 Views)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Fantasticcc: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
She's right....Everybody hates the north(Fulani's).they are the problem we have in Nigeria.
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by RemoveKebab: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This yoruba man you are really serving the fulanis well.

So shehu sani replying the woman is now Ipob.

look at a Yoruba man fighting to a tweet a personality replied for calm.

Your shame is overloaded.

Same ways your brothers said Igbos are vandalising Lagos until police started making arrest and it turned out to be the other way.

All forms of propaganda are all been orchestrated by you guys just to make sure you keep liability as Nigeria because it is obvious you guys can't govern yourselves
Na so. Once they start dragging you guys you start bringing yoruba into it.
Them swear for una

Make una two settle matter.
Yoruba are still busy on achieving world power.
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Na so. Once they start dragging you guys you start bringing yoruba into it. Them swear for una
Make una two settle matter. Yoruba are still busy on achieving world power.

Na today
The Arewa na yoruba
if you are new here then shut hell up
World power with MC Oluomo..Lol
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by EMMY76: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Northern youths will surely get tired some day and revolt against their wicked hypocritical leaders. The nigerian revolution they are talking about will surely start from the north.

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by tsagir(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
IPOB PROPAGANDA WE ARE HAUSA/FULANI,WE KNOW HOW IPOB TRY TO DESTROY AREWA (NORTH)
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Nwadiuto247: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
wingmanIII:
It's a pity some daft fanatics are claiming it's a fake account meanwhile her NGO's website,ivpaw.org her name is prominent there.

That is to show you how low their brains are

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by RemoveKebab: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Na today

The Arewa na yoruba

if you are new here then shut hell up

World power with MC Oluomo..Lol
but you and I know that even MC oluomo that we see as an ordinarily citizen here in SW is 100% more competent than all your governors in SE and more reasonable than Nnamdi kanu grin

So can either face the northerners and leave SW out of your madness
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
RemoveKebab:
but you and I know that even MC oluomo that we see as an ordinarily citizen here in SW is 100% more competent than all your governors in SE and more reasonable than Nnamdi kanu grin

So can either face the northerners and leave SW out of your madness

Exactly the more reason his aerospace researchers on world power looted and vandalised lagos state.

He is a great and useful scientist.
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Thablownmindset: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Stop spreading fakes news!

Igbos now create account on social media impersonating Hausafulanis just to spread hatred and continue pushing their agenda!

We don' already know all these shiit!

Once they get your pictures... They will open account and start instigating hatred. Only for the person he/she is impersonating to debunk and to distance self from the account this have been going on for a while now.

Dear nairaland not everybody claiming to be a northerner or a Yoruba is real.

There are many fake accounts out there!

Some were hacked!

We have got many fake Hausafulanis accounts reported and blocked.

Igbos should stop upgrade their game! This one has been bursted!

Fulani Amaka!

story!!!! Eze go to school
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Edeyoung: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
like I said...

Any Emeka can open Twitter with any available pictures of any fulani man.

Jallohs will forever be proud of being jallohs!

I have seen many tribe wishing they were jallohs!

We are Fulanis and we are proud!!

In my next world I want to be a jalloh!

Ugly.looking people see as that light skin guy looking like someone who has been so far from anything called food

You guys even bleach your skin to Appear good looking

Nonsense religion nonsense people
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by maiquel: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Igbos now create account on social media impersonating Hausafulanis just to spread hatred and continue pushing their agenda!

Once they get your pictures... They will open account and start instigating hatred. Only for the person he/she is impersonating to debunk and to distance self from the account this have been going on for a while now.

Some were hacked!

Fulani Amaka!

Show proof that this account is fake or keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Edeyoung: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
don't be decieved broh! Many of our brothers have come out to debunk news like this! Igbos are opening fake Hausafulani accounts on twitter and Facebook just to instigate hatred. Don't be decieved!

We have reported and get many of those fake accounts blocked.

That's their new tactic!

Same tactics you guys used in the endsars and was busted by me and others
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by November1857(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin we welcome you
This your welcome na fake , Fulanis can never entrust thier women to a Christian men..
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by NOwazobia: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Some were hacked!

Fulani Amaka!
Ya, is fake news. But the fake news is the reality on ground. Hypocrites ready to sacrificed others including their own to have their way. You can't win a lose battle, keep trying very hard, you may win in your illusion some day.

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by splendour7(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
believe in Anything that makes you feel good!

Just stop spreading lies and fallacy!

We don understand una outdated propaganda finish!
since The Day You And Your Fellow Zone-B Said There Was No Shooting In Lekki,that Was The Day I Stopped Taking You Serious!! Even If The Said Fulani Lady Come On Live Streaming To Repeat Same Thing Tommorow,you Will Still Find A Way To Involve Ipob! Smh!!
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Afolabimills(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Some were hacked!

Fulani Amaka!
no vex o Bros wetin she talk na lie?
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by StrongInBed: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Some were hacked!

Igbos should upgrade their game! This one has been bursted!

Fulani Amaka!

inferior complex kill you there. IGBOS HATE YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE.
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by salam8528: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Only in Nigeria will a,sick person be looking for medicine for another sick person instead of him concentrating on treating himself first. Na only bastard go say him mama soup no sweet. Ipob keep creating fake accounts.
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Muna4real:

Amen ohh! They have really suffered.

Truly.. They only option for eternal liberty they have is RUTH-like... You get?
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Niceman12(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pierocash:
what of Mrs Elisha murdered in Abuja for simply preaching the gospel, is that due to Christians intolerance? What another IBO man murdered in Kano and accused of blaspemy which was denied by eye witnesses account, was that as a result of Christians intolerance too?I can go on and on.

The things you listed up there about Arab Muslims ,most has been scrapped in those countries. For instance, in Dubai non of that exists in their Islamic laws anymore.

Just because of an ordinary dressing by a kannywood actress ,almost led to a breach of public peace by this practitioners of religion of PISS.

Bro, I wish Northern Nigeria can be caved out to live separately from the rest of the south so we can have peace. I have never seen such violent religion in my life

The woman killed in abuja for preaching the gospel might possibly trespasses her boundary. Many times this people will start preaching to the wrong people. Like the case of my sister; she inform my mother about how some pastors will be coming to the gate of there school and be telling them to accept Christianity. One day they took them to their church nearby and start preaching to them.

It's really bad to be preaching Christianity to young Muslims without the consent of their parents. I have many a times come across this kind of preachers in the street of abuja blocking my way. and start asking like what you know about Jesus. And will start Giving you Christians books and bible. And telling you to accept Jesus or god will burn you. I'm not in support of harming them but not all people will tolerate them.

Even my mom react angrily and swears to take action about the matter but I told her to calm down. They meant no harm. But not everybody will reason it that way. Should one imam start preaching Islam to your children, I'm 100% sure you will support killing him with this kind of hatred you have for Islam. So there are many Muslims like you out there.

And as for that kano man, still he is accused of blasphemy which I tell you earlier. They may accused him wrongly but that is what I said; Our peoples only attack you when you attack them. Never will Hausa people kill you just for being christian. If they're killing Christians or Igbos for no reason, I assure you you will not find millions of them living In north.

As for the Arabs, only UAE scraps the laws. Go to other Arab countries and drink alcohol and see what will happen to you. Arewa put this laws in 21st century. And I will assure it was only written not practical.

As for disintegration of Naija, I hope it come to past. We are also tired of the relationship
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by BabbanBura(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Some were hacked!

Fulani Amaka!

Guy I also hate it out there. North is a cancer to Nigeria!
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Queseda: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Any IPOB can claim to be Fulani. Your tactics are not working
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Raaven: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Niceman12:

Stop believing the rubbish media propaganda shared by some bigoted southern people that are always against anything Islam. Go to Arab countries and see how they live. A woman cannot go out without hijab, no taking of alcohol, a woman cannot go to even a stadium or theater or even a cinema.

No woman is allowed to travel without a male companion who must also be a member of her family

exept saudia arabia and maybe soudan, most arabs countries their poeple live like westerners now days .

a festival in algeria for exemple to change your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LfuZwsK50Y
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Amumaigwe: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Some were hacked!

Fulani Amaka!

Igbos are too busy making money to condescend into impersonating a peasant Fulani girl. Get that into your empty skull.
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Niceman12(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2020
Raaven:

exept saudia arabia and maybe soudan, most arabs countries their poeple live like westerners now days .

a festival in algeria for exemple to change your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LfuZwsK50Y

Algerians aren't Arabs, they are Berbers. there cultures and traditions are different from that of arabians.

Northern Nigerians doesn't share anything Similar with those Arabs. Stop believing in hearsay.
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Niceman12(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2020
BabbanBura:

Guy I also hate it out there. North is a cancer to Nigeria!

One look at your moniker shows where you belong. Gurin karuwai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration / “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) / "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.