Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? (616 Views)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by immaculatesense(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
A friend of mine asked me this...he staked on Trump to be president of America in the last concluded election...now,we know he lost...but if he shud win in court and pronounced president...will his ticket change to a win ticked then?...Opinions pls

Mod Front Page ooo
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by 9jahotblog: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2020
immaculatesense:
A friend of mine asked me this...he staked on Trump to be president of America in the last concluded election...now,we know he lost...but if he shud win in court and pronounced president...will his ticket change to a win ticked then?...Opinions pls

Mod Front Page ooo
yes.
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Shelumiel: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2020
9jahotblog:
yes.
Are you sure? My friend staked 14k on Trump to win and it showed red.

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by 9jahotblog: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
it's not over yet. supreme court will decide on the outcome of the poll.
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Shelumiel: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2020
9jahotblog:
it's not over yet. supreme court will decide on the outcome of the poll.
Its showing red o. That means its been decided
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by MarrisManah(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Oga your money is gone. That court case is like playing extra time in football. Your bet was on election outcome, not court outcome. The court don't have much bearing though, Biden has won. Trump and his lawyers will be fined for abuse of court process. Just watch.

3 Likes

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by eddynaira125: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Your bet has been decided

Forget about the money

I almost stake Trump to win but I rethink

1 Like

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by immaculatesense(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2020
9jahotblog:
yes.

Are u sure?...are sure are u?...can u give examples and instances
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Shelumiel: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2020
MarrisManah:
Oga your money is gone. That court case is like playing extra time in football. Your bet was on election outcome, not court outcome. The court don't have much bearing though, Biden has won. Trump and his lawyers will be fined for abuse of court process. Just watch.
So the courts will fine Trump for bringing overwhelming evidence? Wait o, you think say this thing na for zoogerian?
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by JohnBullMySon: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
So the courts will fine Trump for bringing overwhelming evidence? Wait o, you think say this thing na for zoogerian?
wetin be the overwhelming evidence that only trump and his campaign team is seeing? Even Republicans are not seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by nolywe(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Don't worry...the odds for court case will come up soon...let him rebet on Trump..

1 Like

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Shelumiel: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
JohnBullMySon:
wetin be the overwhelming evidence that only trump and his campaign team is seeing? Even Republicans are not seeing it.
[/s] Baba, there legal proceedings going on today with hardcore evidence of voter fraud. As we speak, there are investigations on going in 5 states. So why not relax, sit back and enjoy the ride.
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by JohnBullMySon: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] Baba, there legal proceedings going on today with hardcore evidence of voter fraud. As we speak, there are investigations on going in 5 states. So why not relax, sit back and enjoy the ride.
I asked you what the evidence was? Abi the name na hard-core. Even the dominion software rubbish claim has been denounced.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rumor-alert-dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims/
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Shelumiel: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
I asked you what the evidence was? Abi the name na hard-core. Even the dominion software rubbish claim has been denounced.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rumor-alert-dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims/
Snopes and the AP do not get to decide.; its the courts. Let the courts decide.
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by JohnBullMySon: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
Snopes does get to decided. It is the courts. Let the courts decide.
snopes did not decide it. The company released a statement saying exactly what happened. It was not from the machine, it was a human error in the county which was corrected during rechecks. Read you no go read. Well, u just dey find wetin u go use give yourself small hope. Trump Don comot, deal with it.
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Shelumiel: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
JohnBullMySon:
snopes did not decide it. The company released a statement saying exactly what happened. It was not from the machine, it was a human error in the county which was corrected during rechecks. Read you no go read. Well, u just dey find wetin u go use give yourself small hope. Trump Don comot, deal with it.
[/s] The company made a statement. But Trump, his team and the rest of us who smell foul, are not satisfied with the statement passed. Which is why they are in court to really know why such had to happen (coincidentally) in two states on election day.
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by 9jahotblog: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
yes
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by MarrisManah(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
Overwhelming evidence indeed... Get your news from reputable sources not internet jargons that litter every space. In the days and weeks ahead, it'll be clearer to you. US won't allow anyone, no matter how highly placed, bring their cherished democratic process to disrepute. Even Bush, a former Republican president, have come out to say the process was "fundamentally fair" and congratulated the winner. Trump know what he's hiding... Sadly, he can't hide it for long.

1 Like

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Shelumiel: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
MarrisManah:

Overwhelming evidence indeed... Get your news from reputable sources not internet jargons that litter every space. In the days and weeks ahead, it'll be clearer to you. US won't allow anyone, no matter how highly placed, bring their cherished democratic process to disrepute. Even Bush, a former Republican president, have come out to say the process was "fundamentally fair" and congratulated the winner. Trump know what he's hiding... Sadly, he can't hide it for long.
[/s] You're just spewing trash without making research. For your information, the US democratic system has been compromised in the past. The first recorded occurrence happened 1864 when Abraham Lincoln was to be reelected.

And secondly, don't listen to everything the main stream media(Fox news, CNN, CNBC) feeds you ; they are fvcking biased and that's because they're in on all this. For example : they were calling Joe Biden (even before counting was finished) president-elect! Is it their fvcking job to determine who gets called president elect...is it ?

1 Like

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Onlinebar: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
OP, if you understand the meaning of FT and AET, and bet9ja's policy on it, you will have your answer grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by GeneralStan(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
So bet9ja dey stake for things we no be sports Wahala for who no play bet o

1 Like

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Obrigardo: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
immaculatesense:

Mod Front Page ooo

He Lost. There's even no hope in the Supreme Court. All this trump deceitful election fight is to collect enough funds from his maga mugus.
He is $400m in debt
And his campaign is using part of funds they are fleecing to pay for his re-election debt
He still owes states cash from his Covid spreader rallies
Vote recount is $3m per pop, where do you hope trump is going to find that money?
Jared kushner wants to bail out. Senators are demanding for proof, where is their voter fraud proof?
The Supreme Court already gave them one blow with Pennsylvania and Michigan. And you still hoping? Don't be dense

1 Like

Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by Obrigardo: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

That's because he LOST cool
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by MarrisManah(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] You're just spewing trash without making research. For your information, the US democratic system has been compromised in the past. The first recorded occurrence happened 1864 when Abraham Lincoln was to be reelected.

And secondly, don't listen to everything the main stream media(Fox news, CNN, CNBC) feeds you ; they are fvcking biased and that's because they're in on all this. For example : they were calling Joe Biden (even before counting was finished) president-elect! Is it their fvcking job to determine who gets called president elect...is it ?
So Fox is now anti-trump? I don't have time for banter... I was only responding to the betting question raised earlier. Believe what you like. Peace.
Re: Will Bet9ja Return My Money If Trump Wins In Court? by IJOBA2: 1:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
THATS A RED WAVE, TRUMP WON cool

(1) (Reply)

The Haunting Image Of The Last U.S. Soldier Final Moment In Afghan / "We Are Not Xenophobic" - SA's President Ramaphosa Tells Fellow Africans (PIX) / Conflict Resolution: Move Israel To Devon Island The Largest Uninhabited Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.