Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Crown Isn’t Decked With Diamonds – Oba Elegushi (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Crown Isn’t Decked With Diamonds – Oba Elegushi (photos) (982 Views)

Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crown Isn’t Decked With Diamonds – Oba Elegushi (photos) by drinoayo: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Elegushi of Ikateland His Royal Majesty Oba Saheed Elegushi, Kusenla III has described his coveted crown as being in his heart, quoting famous English playwright Williams Shakespeare, Igbere TV reports.

Oba Elegushi advocated for a purposeful life in an Instagram post on Sunday.

“In the words of Williams Shakespeare, my Crown is in my heart, not on my head, not decked with diamonds, and Indian stones,” the monarch wrote.

“Nor to be seen: my crown is called ‘Content’. A crown that few people enjoy.

“It is not what have or who you are that makes you happy; it is a by-product of a life well-lived.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHU-IkuApIE/?igshid=1802v1rws84y5

Igbere TV reports that the 21st monarch of Ikate, Elegushi clocked 10 years on the throne of his ancestors on April 27.

Oba Elegushi was part of the administration of former Lagos governors Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Fashola.

Re: My Crown Isn’t Decked With Diamonds – Oba Elegushi (photos) by grim33(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Him don dey clear boys before they come for his crown. Lol.
Re: My Crown Isn’t Decked With Diamonds – Oba Elegushi (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Lol.
Just so we know.
Re: My Crown Isn’t Decked With Diamonds – Oba Elegushi (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2020
Lol
Re: My Crown Isn’t Decked With Diamonds – Oba Elegushi (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2020
grim33:
Him don dey clear boys before they come for his crown. Lol.

Oba don soro soke.

The fear of hoodlums is the beginning of wisdom. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘you Are Godmother To My Unborn Kids’- Pretty Mike Tells Bbnaija Dorathy Bachor / See Viral Photo Of Lady Kneeling For Proposal, Nigerian Man Reacts / I Need Zaiah's School Fees Money Lol – Reactions As Bankyw Begs Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.