Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers (19723 Views)

Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq / Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983 / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by BadBradley: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
Very flaccid defence. Shameful to say the least.

From Day 1, couple of years ago, SagaLink was busted as a hired gun of Atiku, the news died down and everything went back to normal. Today, we are seeing that nothing really has changed.

There are some people that are hell bent on burning down this country if they cant have their way with power, Atiku is one of such people. He can't stop licking his financial wounds over 2019 and would do anything to make others suffer the same pains of loss of huge investment.

What a shame.
the shame is in your statement.

If Segalink is a paid agent of Atiku, I think it's plus because he's fought for just courses in this country. That's not what we can say of you whose best contribution is making asinine comments on Nairaland.

If you're not ashamed that the government you're supporting is holding an inquiry and still going through the backdoor to freeze their accounts, then you've lost your soul and are incapable of shame.

You're a sad joke.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Perfecttouch(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:

From Day 1, couple of years ago, SagaLink was busted as a hired gun of Atiku, the news died down and everything went back to normal. Today, we are seeing that nothing really has changed.

There are some people that are hell bent on burning down this country if they cant have their way with power, Atiku is one of such people. He can't stop licking his financial wounds over 2019 and would do anything to make others suffer the same pains of loss of huge investment.

What a shame.
you should be ashamed of yourself...
If really you can proofread whatever nonsense you do dish out, then you will understand you've never at any time make any sense...
Nothing is working right now in the country, everyone is groaning.. We are merely surviving and not living and all you and your cohorts can dish out is blame game?.
You should also blame atiku for ASUU strike
Blame him for the borrowing spree
Blame him for insurgency and crisis ravaging the country
Blame him for insecurity
Blame him for high cost of goods, commodities and services.
And lastly, blame him for not having sense of

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by shawn55ng: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
We need to do away with any corrupt politician.
Anyway you can call me for your original cotinal leather school shoes.

We can supply nation wide.
Available in wholesale and retail

Chat me on Whatsapp 08039192101

Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by lexy2014: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Why should I support the shutting down of social media?

That's d next objective of this administration
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Oketwin(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:
Look at these hypocrites, you can't handle what you dish out.... Owo ti ba won..... Everyone of you will pay!
if u dont take heeds to dis warning wen u get to court make u say na buhari send u. Awon. BMC GANG
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Perfecttouch(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
grin
Under 2 hours of the enemies of Nigeria being exposed for collecting money to dish out fake news that led to deaths of innocent citizens and force men all over Nigeria,
they have come out to save face.

You will think they were protesting for genuinely loving Nigeria, you don't know they were doing it for their personal pockets. Anuofias.

All of you hoodlums and fake news carrier that collected money from any evil politicians to cause mayhem and carnage in this country will never end well in life.

Thieves and corrupt youths that mess up the genuine protest by sane and responsible Naija youths who went out to genuinely protest that our nation may move forward.

For anyone found guilty of taking money to propagate fake news, dishing out fake pictures OR coming online/social media to fuel the carnage, during this protest, this year will never ever well for you all.
The blood of the dead people all over the nation will be on your head every day of your miserable lives.
Ole, barawos, thieves called youths.
Some Naija youths are worse than the evil politicians we are all condemning.
Dimeji Bankole, (once number 4 man in Nigeria) (Salisu Buhari, once number 3 man in Nigeria) are perfect living examples!

Another salient point here.
Proper and adequate investigation must be carried out ASAP.
also expose who is behind high cost of goods and services
Pls expose those behind the borrowing spree
Also expose those behind insurgency and crippling economy of Nigeria...
Expose why a bag of rice is now 42k. You see, I wish you people will use your senses when tackling some things on the net and not being sentimental..
If only most of you know what the citizens are going through daily..
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
jaytii:

And where did I say it automatically means they did?

I said I won't be surprised if they did. Don't misquote me.

Am not misquoting u. If it isn't automatic, what then is d correlation between d influence of a political party on a protest in 2012& d influence of another political party on a protest in 2020?
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by seunmsg(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
lexy2014:

That's d next objective of this administration

Government can never shut down social media. What they are looking at is regulation and not a shut down. Even the regulation is simply to ensure that people are held liable for whatever they put out on social media.
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by SonOfMargaret27: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Anyone who doesnt see a gimmick to rebrand and present Atiku as the messiah yet to be given a chance need to wake up. These old hags are hell bent on keeping their recycle beliefs. We need a younger and youthful thinker. Sowunmi sounds like a political jobber. Since Atiku lost elections has he been engaging the public on regular talks on economic development, Youth leadership, job creations. They begin all this as short term initiatives once election steps in. Must he be president, cant he play mentorship roles. Come of it, we are not buying this old rotation.
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by jaytii(f): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
lexy2014:

Am not misquoting u. If it isn't automatic, what then is d correlation between d influence of a political party on a protest in 2012& d influence of another political party on a protest in 2020?

Please stop quoting me, you are always reading stuff like this with your mind locked.
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by MzThormi(f): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hp laptop core i5 500GB ram 8gb memory for 50k and many more items up for grab.... Ongoing promo for your laptops and iPhone products contact 0803 409 7822 to order.
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Deepthoughts: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://www.facebook.com/715462527/posts/10158695153247528/?d=n
I have observed that so many people are dead scared of Atiku leading this country,I have tried to find out y,n my instinct tells me it's because the man Atiku is very experienced politically, economically business wise coupled with big financial muscles all these combined means Atiku will not easily be manipulable or controled and therefore he must be stopped at all cost n by whatever means,but I believe strongly that a person with the attributes of Atiku would make a very good leader if given the chance, however for equity I feel the presidency should go to the SE come 2023 n Peter obi would be an excellent choice.
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Deepthoughts: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
grin
Under 2 hours of the enemies of Nigeria being exposed for collecting money to dish out fake news that led to deaths of innocent citizens and force men all over Nigeria,
they have come out to save face.

You will think they were protesting for genuinely loving Nigeria, you don't know they were doing it for their personal pockets. Anuofias.

All of you hoodlums and fake news carrier that collected money from any evil politicians to cause mayhem and carnage in this country will never end well in life.

Thieves and corrupt youths that mess up the genuine protest by sane and responsible Naija youths who went out to genuinely protest that our nation may move forward.

For anyone found guilty of taking money to propagate fake news, dishing out fake pictures OR coming online/social media to fuel the carnage, during this protest, this year will never ever well for you all.
The blood of the dead people all over the nation will be on your head every day of your miserable lives.
Ole, barawos, thieves called youths.
Some Naija youths are worse than the evil politicians we are all condemning.
Dimeji Bankole, (once number 4 man in Nigeria) (Salisu Buhari, once number 3 man in Nigeria) are perfect living examples!

Another salient point here.
Proper and adequate investigation must be carried out ASAP.
oba of Lagos palace was destroyed,what is the relationship between end SARS protest n the oba's palace, please who should be investigated for that?
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
jaytii:

Please stop quoting me, you are always reading stuff like this with your mind locked.

I didn't misquote u. Na question I ask u. Maybe if u answered d question, it will unlock my mind
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Mars16(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
The same people.

Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Government can never shut down social media. What they are looking at is regulation and not a shut down. Even the regulation is simply to ensure that people are held liable for whatever they put out on social media.

"Simply" isn't as simple as simple
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by HonLord: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:

Omo ibo..... Nigerians are seeing your handwork o

You are Omo Yoruba or Yoruba abi?
I don't know what you stand to gain attacking people in this forum? I have for many weeks and months read your posts, they are nothing but attacking Igbos, IPOB, PDP, APC or any person/personality you feel like insulting. But let me give you ONE BIG SURPRISE - the 1st (first) yahoo boy in Nigeria was Late Obafemi Awolowo. How? - he stole all the monies belonging to the Igbos in their different banks and paid them only N20/$20. He thought they could not make it, but the God of heaven is with them. This alone should put you in shame. Shame on you.

You love Nigeria, why are you not in the army to fight against Boko Haram, Insurgents, Bandits, etc instead you chose to buy 10mb and be insulting others. If you don't like Oduduwa, may be, others like Arewa, Biafra and Ambazzonia. You should be ashamed. This was what OBJ did to GEJ in 2015, but today, same OBJ Foundation is honouring GEJ, for what? Just keep silent if you have no meaningful contributions
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by baggioni: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
undecidedwetin he go do, if he's not accepting bullying. Give them e-arrest??
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
HonLord:

You are Omo Yoruba or Yoruba abi?
I don't know what you stand to gain attacking people in this forum? I have for many weeks and months read your posts, they are nothing but attacking Igbos, IPOB, PDP, APC or any person/personality you feel like insulting. But let me give you ONE BIG SURPRISE - the 1st (first) yahoo boy in Nigeria was Late Obafemi Awolowo. How? - he stole all the monies belonging to the Igbos in their different banks and paid them only N20/$20. He thought they could not make it, but the God of heaven is with them. This alone should put you in shame. Shame on you.

You love Nigeria, why are you not in the army to fight against Boko Haram, Insurgents, Bandits, etc instead you chose to buy 10mb and be insulting others. If you don't like Oduduwa, may be, others like Arewa, Biafra and Ambazzonia. You should be ashamed. This was what OBJ did to GEJ in 2015, but today, same OBJ Foundation is honouring GEJ, for what? Just keep silent if you have no meaningful contributions

Tale by moonlight only an ipob member will believe, I want Biafra to happen so that you people can go....... You causing more harm than good
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by donprinyo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
NIGERIANS DESERVES WHAT THE GET, SIMPLE?I CANT COME AND KILL MYSELF FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BE RULED WITH IRON HAND. MUMU PEOPLE
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Abagworo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
This in a way proves Atiku might actually have a hand. The way Tinubu's properties were targeted in fell swoop baffled me even though I am not a Tinubu fan. The endsars protest was hijacked to settle scores
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
At a time where all opinion leaders are soberly thinking of how to douse the somewhat lingering tension and reassure the youths of Nigeria that tomorrow holds a better promise, those with the responsibility of solving today’s challenges are in their characteristic manner looking for enemies where none exists.

A Nigerian problem of the gravity of the violence that has left all agape must not be reduced to political rabble-rousing of the hangers-on of Buhari. Doing otherwise would be spitting on the graves of the victims. No worthy patriot would engage in that at this time.
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by omenka(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
you should be ashamed of yourself...
If really you can proofread whatever nonsense you do dish out, then you will understand you've never at any time make any sense...
Nothing is working right now in the country, everyone is groaning.. We are merely surviving and not living and all you and your cohorts can dish out is blame game?.
You should also blame atiku for ASUU strike
Blame him for the borrowing spree
Blame him for insurgency and crisis ravaging the country
Blame him for insecurity
Blame him for high cost of goods, commodities and services.
And lastly, blame him for not having sense of
You have been noticed. Now go look for a customer and take photographs so you can feed for the day.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Perfecttouch(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
You have been noticed. Now go look for a customer and take photographs so you can feed for the day.

Bye.
mtchew
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Abagworo:
This in a way proves Atiku might actually have a hand. The way Tinubu's properties were targeted in fell swoop baffled me even though I am not a Tinubu fan. The endsars protest was hijacked to settle scores

Was it only Tinubu property that was destroyed?

Is Tinubu's property worth more than the human lives lost at lekki toll gate due lagos state governments recklessness??

If the massacre or shooting at peaceful protesters at lekki didn't happen would there have been any backlash at tinubu or Lagos state government?

Why didn't lagos state government send soldiers to orile and ikorodu where violence was erupting

Asnwer these questions and know peace.
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Nfora: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
sapientia:
After considering the claim by the clown who started this on twitter and checking the dates each of the accused made their comments with the huge timeline between them. I have 2 verdicts.

1. The clown who alleged the linked between the #ENDSARS protesters and Atiku is a very unintelligent youth

2. The people who believed the clown are worse than the clown.

But this your comments cannot emanate from an intelligentsia.

Does political support expire with time or have timeline ?

Na waoo...
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by francofoks: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
well said!
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by Mentcee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:

What a shame.

Very hopeless comment
Re: Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers by lamentor78(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
APC must find somebody to blame , I just read that Jonathan is responsible for how rain varnish last month causing drought in the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dress Code In Benue; Ladies Banned From Wearing Trousers! / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany / Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.