Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,941 members, 7,969,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:17 PM

. . .and The Winner Is. . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . . .and The Winner Is. . . (704 Views)

And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) / Royal Rumble!!! Delta Senatorial Election: The Winner Is??? / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. . .and The Winner Is. . . by Beaf: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: . . .and The Winner Is. . . by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!!

I thought the items were real until I saw the last pix grin grin
Re: . . .and The Winner Is. . . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
BTW, the North would appreciate that Buhari condom grin
Re: . . .and The Winner Is. . . by monkeyleg: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Beaf,

commot joke, you go gree chop that Goodluck biscuit?. The condom is very usual for political ashawos like una
Re: . . .and The Winner Is. . . by saintneo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
are these pics for real?
Re: . . .and The Winner Is. . . by proproman(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
that goodluck biscuit looks less like a product from a reputable company than all the others. i hope the same does not apply to the man.
Re: . . .and The Winner Is. . . by apoti(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
beaf u are just something else grin grin grin
Re: . . .and The Winner Is. . . by OAM4J: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2011
beaf you no go kill somebody  grin grin grin grin

anyway, condom go win sha, more people of voting age need condoms than biscuits. grin grin
Re: . . .and The Winner Is. . . by Beaf: 12:12am On Mar 16, 2011
OAM4J:

beaf you no go kill somebody grin grin grin grin

anyway, condom go win sha, more people of voting age need condoms than biscuits. grin grin

Like say no be election, Jah know! I for take di Buhari condom!
. . .But biscuit is better, cos I be small pikin and I still nefa know wetin dem de tek condom do. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Ajulo, The 'beautiful One' For Abuja Senatorial Seat! / Strictly For P.D.P Supporters Only! / The Bb Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.