Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,136 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Redpill Doesn't Work On Insecure Girls. It Drives Them Away. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Doesn't Work On Insecure Girls. It Drives Them Away. (413 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill Doesn't Work On Insecure Girls. It Drives Them Away. by Rainbowpill: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Don't make the mistake of using the redpill on insecure girls. It drives me them away.

Insecure girls are girls who have self esteem issues and who are always questioning your motives for wanting to date or Bleep them. It's even worse when you are good looking and have money. These girls will think you are just playing them and they will run away from you.

You have to actually connect with the emotional side of these girls. Make them feel special but don't overdo it. Treat them well. Don't objectify them and don't be too hard on them.
Re: Redpill Doesn't Work On Insecure Girls. It Drives Them Away. by SILENTandSMART2: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Redpill koor redsea nii

Leave redpill alone abeg smiley
Re: Redpill Doesn't Work On Insecure Girls. It Drives Them Away. by Richardonald(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Guy you dey correct

E get One gal for my street wey dey crush on me.
D kind greenlight this gal give eh, come be like say if I no reciprocate that means say I no be better person.. we come be friends, for street d attention wey she dey receive b4 from guys reduced, because Dem think say dem no get hope again, as in fine guy we get some cash. I no toast her, but we dey act like lovers.her gumming body no be here.she no dey take eye see me.after like 2 month she still no let me do d do. I found out she was always acting insecure, thinks na only chop I wan chop her. Na so I just ghost her like say I never met her b4.
Re: Redpill Doesn't Work On Insecure Girls. It Drives Them Away. by IAmSkinny: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rainbowpill:
Don't make the mistake of using the redpill on insecure girls. It drives me them away.

Insecure girls are girls who have self esteem issues and who are always questioning your motives for wanting to date or Bleep them. It's even worse when you are good looking and have money. These girls will think you are just playing them and they will run away from you.

You have to actually connect with the emotional side of these girls. Make them feel special but don't overdo it. Treat them well. Don't objectify them and don't be too hard on them.
Too bad a lot of you don't even know what TRP is about. When you finally do, you'll jejely end this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Doesn't Work On Insecure Girls. It Drives Them Away. by Powersurge: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Op u probably need to take more if redpills. Learn more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Ladies Might Turn You Down / Someone To Travail All Day Long And The Other To Cruise Ever / How Much Does An Hour Call On Airtel Nigeria Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.