Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People (41555 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by EMMY76: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2020
The north is well known for their hypocrisy they have perfected their taqqiya in this buhari's regime.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by StrongInBed: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2020
oxiide22:
choi! e pain this cultist wallahi

Terrorist sympathiser.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Dshocker(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
If music is not paying again and he wants to join politics he should go ahead and stop fooling himself around with silly statements.

I pity your generation
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Mars16(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Falz just want to put his father in trouble after buying EFCC auction

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Mars16(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Falz the real,bad guy is very correct. Oga PMB and him crew no no wetin democracy be at all. Na why every about them na force,force including our state governors.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Falz just want to put his father in trouble after buying EFCC auction
Shut up!
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yeah , El bubu almost gave him the middle finger.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by atonement12: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
If music is not paying again and he wants to join politics he should go ahead and stop fooling himself around with silly statements.
he pain you? cheesy
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by atonement12: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
ivolt:
Who made Falz the spokesperson for the "people" and who gave him a mandate to make policy pronouncements? His family benefits immensely from the corrupt civil service and connections and here he is claiming saint. Would he care to explain how his father became a billionaire and cornered several choice real estate in Lagos? He and his father had used police for personal errands on several occasions.
Maybe the few interview he did has gotten into his head. Real revolutionaries don't hide behind the safety of Twitter keyboards while pushing others to do his bidding.
Bad belle!
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by DJInfluence: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
Comments like this is why most people prefer to keep quiet and not fight for the county. You wont voice your disapproval on how bad the country is being run from all facets, but can criticize someone that is brave enough to speak up.
Hope you realise that if this country better, na all of us it favours?
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by spiceadole: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
True hypocrisy is when a man battered his wife and children at home, but forms marriage counselor to his colleagues in the office.

Check my signature for money making tools if you are into affiliate marketing

This is exactly my father.

Terrorist at home..PhD in Wife battering,MSc in maltreating his children... Chairman,Marriage Committee in the Church.
Chairman of many wedding occasions.

Hypocrisy!
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by oxiide22(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
StrongInBed:

Terrorist sympathiser.
you're Christian jihadist
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Gbemini(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2020
shizzleStar:
because he chose to have common sense with his brain intact, unlike most of you berebe banzas?
hiss
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:46am On Feb 21, 2022

How is he failing? Buhari has been the best president Nigeria ever had...... Who is better than him?

Yar'adua is far better than him.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by orisa37: 5:00am On Feb 21, 2022
He who knows nothing and does not know that he knows nothing is TROUBLED forever!!!
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by orisa37: 5:03am On Feb 21, 2022
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by orisa37: 5:07am On Feb 21, 2022
NIGERIA IS A FULANI CONFEDERATE-by MACBAN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.