Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,723 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:01 PM

Stop! This Is Not How To Love Yourself! How To Love Yourself...HUGE SOCK - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop! This Is Not How To Love Yourself! How To Love Yourself...HUGE SOCK (218 Views)

Should I Stop This Undercover Lifestyle? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Please How Do I Stop This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop! This Is Not How To Love Yourself! How To Love Yourself...HUGE SOCK by micbjrex(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Friends, we sometimes think that self-love looks like this just smiling all the time and being happy all the time and feeling amazing all the time 24 7 like you have no problems whatsoever we often think that self love is like showing the world how perfect our life is on social media. No, my friends, loving yourself isn't this. Loving yourself is this when you're really sad sometimes. Loving yourself is when you're really frustrated and angry sometimes. Loving yourself is when you're depressed at times, when you're full of anxiety and you're like i'm okay with this i accept how i feel right now even though other people may not like it you see loving yourself is when as soon as you wake up you look at yourself in the mirror, my friends, and your hair is all scruffy all over the place and you're like i love it i absolutely love it. Loving yourself is not only when you praise your highlights, it is when you come to accept your shadows as well.

cc:moderator....please push this to the front page. Thanks
Re: Stop! This Is Not How To Love Yourself! How To Love Yourself...HUGE SOCK by micbjrex(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Charley Boy Propose To Wife Again After 45 Years Of ... / Why CHY Mall Is A Business For All Family / Chymall A Business To Empower All Families . Earn Without Referal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.