Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,770 members, 7,938,329 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident (14981 Views)

Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) / Photos From The Requiem Mass Of Pupils Killed In Fatal Accident In Enugu / Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by XOGBADO(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2020
my2chains:
please I need a partner in farming pepper, okro, and ugu leaf here in lagos,
i did got a land with borehole already but no funds to continue.

so there is water available there.
I need to go back and complete this great task,
a budget of 60-75k will do.

please do call me on 09032884494

thanks and God bless!

And you think this is the right place/time to do this!? Show some empathy man!
Innocent children lost their lives in an accident and all you could do is to talk about your business. sad
Stop the selfish lifestyle.
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by beautyhd: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2020
The okolie's lost more kids.

God comfort the parents and families left behind, this is pathetic
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by DonEvarest(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2020
my2chains:

thanks and God bless!
Are you that senseless that you can't read the room before spilling trash? Mtchweew
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by adadike(f): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2020
I can't stop crying our lovely kids. Journey well. We love you so much umu Igbo dinma. Jee nu nke oma! Forever in our hearts
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by my2chains(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2020
XOGBADO:

And you think this is the right place/time to do this!? Show some empathy man!
Innocent children lost their lives in an accident and all you could do is to talk about your business. sad
Stop the selfish lifestyle.

am sorry sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Ugwuoha:

Are you done?
Go on.
Go ahead.
Continue.
They say there is some pleasure in being insane.
Go on, enjoy yourself while you can.

You are a demon that's all

Dirty thing
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by DonEvarest(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1062657387540346&id=219622205177206
This is very painful... Little Angels indeed May they rest in peace. The pictures bring me close to tears.
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by my2chains(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2020
DonEvarest:
Are you that senseless that you can't read the room before spilling trash? Mtchweew

please bear with me on this.
am sorry

1 Share

Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by adadike(f): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2020
my2chains:

thanks and God bless!
Get out! We are mourning our children.
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by ehiblessing(f): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2020
This is so painful, reading this as a mother just hurts so much.may God give the parents the grace to handle this.
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by my2chains(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2020
adadike:
Get out! We are mourning our children.

please am sorry,
please do not predict my end

1 Share

Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by adadike(f): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2020
my2chains:

please am sorry,
please do not predict my end
okay. May God forgive us all. Am sorry too dear. Open another thread here on politics section , and I promise you, you will get what you want.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by Sophy22(f): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Am shedding tears as am reading this.
The Governor's address is too emotional
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by my2chains(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2020
adadike:
okay. May God forgive you. Am sorry too dear. Open another thread here on politics section , and I promise you, you will get what you want.

OK thanks
am happy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by Sophy22(f): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2020
chii8:
Chaiii.... I'm in tears oooo, three among them are bearing same surname,I hope they are not from same mother. embarassed embarassed embarassed

May their gentle soul find rest in the bossom of the Lord.Amen.
You said what is on my mind.
God have mercy on d bereaved
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by DonEvarest(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2020
my2chains:

please bear with me on this.
am sorry
Alright..I'm sorry too for sounding harsh. I guess you did not read the room.
find another thread with light mood and do your bidding....
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by nukky77(f): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2020
Innocent angels..oh lord rest their soul and comfort their love one's
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Vitoria ascerta for them . may their good memories continue to cheer us on
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by Heavensent01(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2020
onward4life:
But if I ask

How did dis happen...

Was it as a result of bad roads?

Police check point?

Dangerous driving?

After seeing 2yr old as a victim

As for me I need solid answers or else

Someone Xtra gats to go..(life or job)

causes of accidents in Nigeria

1. Bad roads

2. lack of car maintainability

3. reckless driving

4. impatient
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by onward4life(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Heavensent01:

causes of accidents in Nigeria

1. Bad roads

2. lack of car maintainability

3. reckless driving

4. impatient

The ages and smiles of hope of the young victims touched a spot! cry
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by OdefaGirl(f): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2020
My condolences to the bereaved families....
I pray and hope that the ones bearing same surname are not from same parents....
RIP angels
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by dignity33: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2020
God please accept this innocent souls to your heaven. Is sad reading this.
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by andyanders: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2020
my2chains:

thanks and God bless!
How wicked you are advertising ur business on a post people are mourning the deaths of innocent children?

May this be a curse to this ur business u cherish most, than the souls of these children. Idiot like you.

Rest In Peace Precious ones, and may The Lord heal the wound of those left to mourn yall IJN, Amen.
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by Bsc(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
May the good Lord accept their souls.
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by charles009(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2020
This is crazily painful...some people will never recover!
May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen...
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by shoprite: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
As a father with very young kids it was hard for me to even open this thread, I pray that God will console the families cry cry

When I first saw the report on the day of the accident I did not open the thread because I knew I will go without sleep for days if I had seen graphic pictures of little children involved in the accident . . .it is hard I must say . . .my heart goes out to the families of the dead cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2020
I DON'T LIKE SCHOOL BUS.MOST SCHOOL PAY THOSE DRIVERS VERY POORLY,SO PUTTING THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN IN THEIR HANDS IS DREADFUL.MAY THE SOULS OF THESE INNOCENT ONES REST PEACEFULLY.MOST OF THEM HAVE JOINED THE ANGELS IN AN UNENDING CHORAL .
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by amliftedhigher: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by my2chains(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
andyanders:
How wicked you are advertising ur business on a post people are mourning the deaths of innocent children?

May this be a curse to this ur business u cherish most, than the souls of these children. Idiot like you.

Rest In Peace Precious ones, and may The Lord heal the wound of those left to mourn yall IJN, Amen.

but i said am sorry,
i did not even read the post before commenting.

Its a pity i got to regret it later when i was corrected on my nuisance behaviour.

Please am sorry from the bottom of my heart!
Please forgive me,

Cheers!
Re: Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident by Yeyeboi05(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
This life sha� RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Operation Golden Dawn Is APC's Tool To Win Election - Ohaneze / Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse / 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.