Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts (34901 Views)

DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by PataAlhaja(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trickytee:

Just imagine human being

Is "V" not for Vagina?

... or are you mad?
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who else heard
Alhaji reaction instead of Allergic reaction

and Sewun days instead of Seven days

DAVIDO finally taught this boy how to lie grin grin grin grin
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by DaddyRochie1642: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
iamclime:

The Bible never said that, bro! grin

grin grin
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by DaddyRochie1642: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

The Bible didn't say that, it was said by an English playwright William Congreve in his poem titled the Mourning Bride.

grin grin
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Ebpumping: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
This girl face no straight before nah,some girls just need to wipe off the make up on they face and lie about being abused and people will believe them.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Seunaj05(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
generationz:

So all those men in face me I slap you who beat their wives, are they rich? Or the one's who their wives feed them and they still beat and cheat on their wives? angry
Did you take note of the phrase "especially if she is not yet married to him"
A husband beating a wife may still sound reasonable. How can a lady continue to cohabit with a man who she is not married to and tolerate repeated beating in the name of love. Come off it
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Olabodmit: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cooked lies
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by hybrid11(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lil frosh is lucky that girl is not my sister, him for the mortuary now the chill
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by hybrid11(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lil frosh is lucky that girl is not my sister, him for the mortuary now the chill

beautiful babe like this like that
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
But the guy apologized before...... Nigerians and lying sha
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Trickytee: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goldenheart:
Dear Op... wink

Thanks man cool cool
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by chatinent: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
generationz:
Which useless gold was she digging?

It's natural for you to take sides with her.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by vickydevoka(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Osamaye69:
see below
People still fall for this trick. Abeg stop or u will die prematurely
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by vickydevoka(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
hybrid11:
U go fight for ur sister . Omo u go fight tire be dat. If ur sister or mama na trouble maker u go de fight everybody be dat. See ur Sense
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Yeyeboi05(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
I Dey see this girl for Campus o..Small girl�
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by generationz(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
chatinent:

It's natural for you to take sides with her.

And it's natural for you to take sides with a woman beater.

1 Like

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by chatinent: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
generationz:

And it's natural for you to take sides with a woman beater.

Lil is also a dunce. I take sides against both.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Jesslove(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
This guy wicked oo,see as him change her nationality frm been a nigerian to chinese...i come in peace mbok
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by poweredcom(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Who be dis two idiots ...lol frosh and dat low class hoe lowshow
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by SexytorresE(f): 3:59am On Nov 11, 2020
Madam move on and stop doing shit for the Media. If he wasn’t popular or isn’t a celebrity, u wouldn’t have even say yes to him proposing for a date . Nonsense
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Soren4(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2020
Wait first as this girl fine like this see the guy wey she go follow just because say na upcoming artiste. Naija girls make Una eye open o just because someone has the tendency of becoming a 'yeyebrity' doesn't mean you should become a footstool for him. And to the guy you are a disgrace to male kindred.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Ayobami7(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2020
na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) / Mama G And Okon Lagos Spotted At Elder Bethel Obuah's Burial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.