Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,088 members, 7,890,601 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? (905 Views)

Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) / Read Some Real Life Intersex Stories Shared By Intersex People / On celebration of Intersex Awareness Day. October 26th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why we create intersex awareness is to get you ignorant people informed that some people are born not fully a male or a female but a mix and you don't choose their gender identity based on whether they look more of a female or a more of a male. The mistake parents make. You let them grow up and tell you what they really identify as then some medical treatments are given to them depending if they want to go the male path or female path. See let me tell you something, people don't choose their gender. Its something that occurs natural in you, something you can't control. Your receptors takes in more of the male or female brain cells. Intersex is not a gender, someone's gender can't be intersex. You can be intersex and your gender is male or female. Intersex is just a medical condition that some people are less priviledged to have. I wouldn't say it is good thing or a bad thing. And it has many variations not just the one you are familiar with. We have the ones of women with male dna, women without ovaries or womb, women with testes, women with penis, women without vagina, women with two organs etc. The ones of men with female dna, men menstruating, men without testes, men with ovaries, men without penis, men with vagina, men with two organs etc ..
You need to learn so when you come across such people, you don't feel as if you have seen a witch. You will just take it as a normal thing because we are still human beings like you...

1 Like

Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
smiley by
Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
At the end of the day. Someone will come and say ''there is nothing like intersex'' what a joke!! By saying that, you are hurting those who are really going through this struggles because of your ignorance. You think its easy??

1 Like

Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Its not easy having traits of a man and a woman at the same time.. Those whose own are internal, suffer lot of bullying. Those whose own is external always hide it

1 Like

Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Such is life but i keep fighting smiley

1 Like

Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
But i have to becareful because of ignorant people out there.
Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by nolywe(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
so which one are you?...Share with your pic

1 Like

Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 10, 2020
nolywe:
so which one are you?...Share with your pic
no respect.
Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2020
It depends. Not when you like a girl and find out about her genital or she has no womb you dumb her.
Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by nolywe(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
no respect.
You are not ready
Re: What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? by bidyahaya(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Why we create intersex awareness is to get you ignorant people informed that some people are born not fully a male or a female but a mix and you don't choose their gender identity based on whether they look more of a female or a more of a male. The mistake parents make. You let them grow up and tell you what they really identify as then some medical treatments are given to them depending if they want to go the male path or female path. See let me tell you something, people don't choose their gender. Its something that occurs natural in you, something you can't control. Your receptors takes in more of the male or female brain cells. Intersex is not a gender, someone's gender can't be intersex. You can be intersex and your gender is male or female. Intersex is just a medical condition that some people are less priviledged to have. I wouldn't say it is good thing or a bad thing. And it has many variations not just the one you are familiar with. We have the ones of women with male dna, women without ovaries or womb, women with testes, women with penis, women without vagina, women with two organs etc. The ones of men with female dna, men menstruating, men without testes, men with ovaries, men without penis, men with vagina, men with two organs etc ..
You need to learn so when you come across such people, you don't feel as if you have seen a witch. You will just take it as a normal thing because we are still human beings like you...

I have been following your posts and i am interested in interacting with you.
Can we chat on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

14th Headies Nominations: DJ Cuppy, Patoranking And Laycon Left Out. [ Video] / Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself A House For Her Birthday (Photos) / #bbnaija: “if You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.