Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,148 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles (44547 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by samdunzo: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
octembu:
Religious laws should never become state laws. For government to task themselves with enforcing religious laws, it means they don't know what they are doing.

They're creating something that if care is not taken, will swallow the entire region violently. When my dad tells me about the North of the 70s and 80s, I wonder what exactly went wrong. Well, as they make their bed, so shall they lie on it
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by jrusky(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nchenches:

Kanu is less than 50 years but you said Biafra can’t come in Kanu’s lifetime.

So when? Another 50 years?

See your life. You can’t even tell a good lie to hide that you are anti Restoration of Biafra.

Once again respect yourself. I repeat Kanu will not see Biafra happening so get that fact I don't care his age. Listen may be I did not put it right for your understanding Ipob will never be the one to give biafra so use your brain to decode my statement.

I repeat stay your lane and respect yourself you know I never quoted you nor mentioned your post? Stay your lane.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by thaprofit88: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by sulasa07(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
eagleu:
Destroy alcohol during daylight, and take money from alcohol at night.
Which false god are deceiving?
Don't blame GOD at all,blame the idiots who want to be foolish.
We all know the highest number of Gay people exist in that Region and prostitution is high and drug abuse is also rampant.So don't blame GOD at all.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nchenches: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
jrusky:

Once again respect yourself. I repeat Kanu will not see Biafra happening so get that fact I don't care his age. Listen may be I did not put it right for your understanding Ipob will never be the one to give biafra so use your brain to decode my statement.

I repeat stay your lane and respect yourself you know I never quoted you nor mentioned

your post? Stay your lane.

Igbo politicians that own million dollars mansions and businesses in Abuja and Lagos shall abandon their businesses to restore Biafra for you, but Kanu who has no stake in Abuja and Lagos can’t restore Biafra? Chew this and develop more sense, bros; mmimmi is believed to be a traditional Igbo medicine for extra wit.

Kanu is on the stage of propaganda to restore Biafra.

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by delishpot: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeria.... Behold your future if care is not taken.

This same man that is giving rewards.. If God should open his yansh now, those drinking beer would be considered holiest of all saints compared to his sins.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by vioment: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is a highly incompetent leader.

A hardcore duns.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by themanderon: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
At times u just wonder if these criminals masquerading as leaders have the citizens under a spell or something. Where are those claiming one Nigeria. Can a country practice two sets of laws and expect to develop? Never!!!
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nchenches: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gracchus:
The earlier you fool realize that we Yorubas are not part of your South, the better it will be for your silly southern progress. You bloody outsider should fuccking face your red mud region, whatever we do in Yorubaland is none of your business, whoever we decide to choose doesn't concern you, after all we don't share anything in common with you, neither do we share land borders with you, we ain't related to you people, we don share cultures and history together, and if not for Lugard, we wouldn't even have had any contact with you people. Focus on your region and everything that concerns it. Mutherfucker!!
Luggard? And the nations that Luggard forced together and called Nigeria, the nations you now rightly say are incompatible, what moves did millions of your people in the southwest region make to undo what one man, Luggard, did?

Or your satisfaction is changing apex political power in Nigeria between Yoruba and Fulani? That solves your problem?
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by DAVE5(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
Misplaced priorities... I grew up in north and I can tell that there are so many Hypocrites there. ( Not all )

One Alhaji will give money to bring beer for him in the evening concealed in a big bag. I know what am talking

In Unilorin those days, you go see woman with full Muslim regalia, but you’d also see four legs underneath, 2 people dey under the “duvet” dey do the do
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by drakeskull(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Another Mumu!!!!..you guys will never cease to amuse us. From destroying beer and ignoring drug addict,child marriage,poverty,encouraging terrorism by marrying 10 wives and having 30 children without parental care and illiteracy to taking Jack to court. You people are just stupid
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by mcquin(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2020
tartar9:

You guys are funny
Do you rant like this when contraband goods are destroyed by customs undecided
You know a business is illegal yet you choose to venture in it as if they weren't already aware of the risks,yet you're saying "people's business and money" sad
You are ma.d. I've seen you ranting everywhere. Why must alcohol be illegal in the first place, yet you don't reject the revenue accruing from it? Is Nigeria a religious State or a secular one? Are Muslims the only ones resident in Kano? If your religious believes are so strong and you feel your life should be built around it, why not join voices with those calling for seperation of the country? That way we'll be in agreement that we understand and appreciate our differences and respect that.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by HAccord: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2020
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for opening the eyes of so many people.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by mcquin(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2020
hardeytarhyour:

You should also start building fence to separate Muslims from the rest of Nigeria, Next time, make sure your words past through due process of THOROUGHLY SENSIBILITY SCRUTINISATION before releasing them to Public sir!
If Muslims want to a religious State, then I think fencing Muslims from the rest of us is in order. It's funny the various other religions in Nigeria have been able to tolerate others even while in majority in their states, but anywhere in the North you have majority Muslims, you lot want to force everyone to live like you. Which kind arrogant stupidity be that one?
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by mcquin(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2020
hardeytarhyour:

So He is not Muslim abi or who has the power to that among MAN other than him, Also, we like to ask you, how River become property of Christianity, how Imo become Property of Religion of Paul ?.
Alcohol is Haram and He has done the right thing to Demolish any Worthless worthy Property
When Wike made that claim, you lots raised dust, but have been going around insisting on sharia. That said since you agree that Imo is property of Pope John Paul and Kano is in Mecca, common sense should tell you we are very different people and you should support the calls for seperation of Nigeria.
If after admitting our differences, you still are too scared to have your country, I can't agree less that you are a parasite.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by mcquin(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2020
CamusMidas:

Northern state don't produce crude oil but receive allocation from it, why haven't you challenge that.

They have every right to benefit from the vat on alcohol. The fact that they don't want the sales of alcohol in their state, doesn't constitutional preclude them from receiving vat.

Keep your sentiments aside and tell me on what ground you are basing your arguement upon?
If you have sense, you'll first ask why Nigerians are calling for restructuring. Just as Southerners are calling for an end to North receiving VAT for alcohol, we still are calling for an end to North receiving proceeds for oil. Every state should have a right to determine how it wants to live and be led. Since una wan live like cow, you have a right to; but don't benefit from others who have chosen to let businesses thrive. I don't drink or smoke, and so I don't go buying same. Government need not force me against drinking. It's about respecting my right.

Again if you are reasonable you'd agree that if drinking is Haram, receiving proceeds from selling of same should also be Haram.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2020
mcquin:

When Wike made that claim, you lots raised dust, but have been going around insisting on sharia. That said since you agree that Imo is property of Pope John Paul and Kano is in Mecca, common sense should tell you we are very different people and you should support the calls for seperation of Nigeria.
If after admitting our differences, you still are too scared to have your country, I can't agree less that you are a parasite.
we will continue insisting on Sharia as that is the Only way, being together is not a Problem, and separateion is also not Problem,but UNITED IS BETTER, you habit of lack of tolerance, Muslim using Sharia and non Muslims using their Man-made Law, that is not a Problem I beg
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2020
mcquin:

If you have sense, you'll first ask why Nigerians are calling for restructuring. Just as Southerners are calling for an end to North receiving VAT for alcohol, we still are calling for an end to North receiving proceeds for oil. Every state should have a right to determine how it wants to live and be led. Since una wan live like cow, you have a right to; but don't benefit from others who have chosen to let businesses thrive. I don't drink or smoke, and so I don't go buying same. Government need not force me against drinking. It's about respecting my right.

Again if you are reasonable you'd agree that if drinking is Haram, receiving proceeds from selling of same should also be Haram.
I am sorry bro but I can't read pass the insult, it wasn't necessary.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2020
mcquin:

If Muslims want to a religious State, then I think fencing Muslims from the rest of us is in order. It's funny the various other religions in Nigeria have been able to tolerate others even while in majority in their states, but anywhere in the North you have majority Muslims, you lot want to force everyone to live like you. Which kind arrogant stupidity be that one?
That is very Mistaken, Non Muslims especially Christianity doesn't tolerate other religion, they made the claim to be Tolerant by Mouth and Not from Heart, they are a big INTOLERANT, However, the religion of Islam is not by Compulsion, but in as far as you are under Islamic state you are being guided by the law, The full Protection/Defence would be given to them.
One of the evidence of lack of tolerance is recent Nsukka Incidence
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2020
Skibofire:
you’re an illiterate! Blinded fool. Your saudi masters have legalized alcohol and you here forming Islamic state you be Mumu boy
it is only in Nigeria that i see that someone brain is retarded to the extent that, to him IT IS BY LEGALISING, DRINKING AND SELLING ALCOHOL is what is meant by being Literate and Right thinking.
FOR YOUR Information SAUDI ARABIYAH DID NOT, IS NOT AND WILL NOT LEGALISE ALCOHOL Bikudiratil Lahi.
So Alcohol Promoter you are not talking to mumu boy like you, Okay !
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2020
Mensch86631:

Are we using sharia law abi Nigeria law,
this kind of thing happens when we are using regional system or USA pattern of govt
The so called Nigerian Law is Copy and Paste US/UK (WESTERN) futile Man-made law, Secondly, we have not be totally using Sharia law in Nigeria but Sharia Law is permissible in Nigeria and Constitution Emphasize it, isn't it? so what is it
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by mcquin(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2020
hardeytarhyour:

That is very Mistaken, Non Muslims especially Christianity doesn't tolerate other religion, they made the claim to be Tolerant by Mouth and Not from Heart, they are a big INTOLERANT, However, the religion of Islam is not by Compulsion, but in as far as you are under Islamic state you are being guided by the law, The full Protection/Defence would be given to them.
One of the evidence of lack of tolerance is recent Nsukka Incidence
Remind m the religion that Apostasy is punishable by death Mr. Tolerant Muslim, please remind me the state that just ruined someone's business in the name of religion... You mentioned Nsukka incident, which isn't a norm, but an isolated case.
If Christians don't tolerate, join those that are tired of this union to call for its ceasure.
That said, I continue to say thia,; if you guys fe
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by mcquin(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2020
CamusMidas:

I am sorry bro but I can't read pass the insult, it wasn't necessary.
You won't read past cause you lack good argument and SENSE.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by mcquin(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2020
hardeytarhyour:

we will continue insisting on Sharia as that is the Only way, being together is not a Problem, and separateion is also not Problem,but UNITED IS BETTER, you habit of lack of tolerance, Muslim using Sharia and non Muslims using their Man-made Law, that is not a Problem I beg
You keep contradicting yourself. You can't say "United we stand," while the people you plan standing with are anti-sharia.
Your brothers come to South in droves, enjoying the freedom that comes with a secular state, a freedom they can't boast of in the North; but when Southerners go up north, you want to cage them with your 15th century rules that the UAE and Saudi Arabia are dropping. My guy choose a struggle.

For which religion is more tolerant, I already answered you in another quote.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2020
mcquin:

You won't read past cause you lack good argument and SENSE.

Thinking that your insult has any impact on a total stranger life is just sad and pathetic.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by mcquin(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2020
CamusMidas:

Thinking that your insult has any impact on a total stranger life is just sad and pathetic.
Nah! I didn't insult the "total stranger." It's a fact that a "total stranger" that supports destruction of beer based on religion, but collects proceeds from the sale of beer without finding out if his religion accepts same; doesn't have sense.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2020
mcquin:

Nah! I didn't insult the "total stranger." It's a fact that a "total stranger" that supports destruction of beer based on religion, but collects proceeds from the sale of beer without finding out if his religion accepts same; doesn't have sense.
undecided
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by jrusky(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Nchenches:

Igbo politicians that own million dollars mansions and businesses in Abuja and Lagos shall abandon their businesses to restore Biafra for you, but Kanu who has no stake in Abuja and Lagos can’t restore Biafra? Chew this and develop more sense, bros; mmimmi is believed to be a traditional Igbo medicine for extra wit.

Kanu is on the stage of propaganda to restore Biafra.

Hahahaha here we are again bro see as you reason? Look a very low IQ statement you vomitted?

"Igbo billionaires in Lagos and Abuja will restore Biafra" Bro you slap by back of your head to reset your brain.

Pls how old are you? Abuja and Lagos na their papa land bah? So they will put all they have labour at stake for all their live at stake to help kanu dream bah? You're too intelligent infact you are a Prof. The most stupid person on Earth will never think this way or talk this way. Go hussle and make millions and see how easy to become millionaire talkless of billionaire then you will know how easy it would be to use your hard earn cash to be looking for seccession in a diverse society like Nigeria. Bro you will turn church rat with the type of poverty that will befall you I swear.

Biko say something else you have lost these already. Ndooh!!!
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nchenches: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2020
jrusky:

Hahahaha here we are again bro see as you reason? Look a very low IQ statement you vomitted?

"Igbo billionaires in Lagos and Abuja will restore Biafra" Bro you slap by back of your head to reset your brain.

Pls how old are you? Abuja and Lagos na their papa land bah? So they will put all they have labour at stake for all their live at stake to help kanu dream bah? You're too intelligent infact you are a Prof. The most stupid person on Earth will never think this way or talk this way. Go hussle and make millions and see how easy to become millionaire talkless of billionaire then you will know how easy it would be to use your hard earn cash to be looking for seccession in a diverse society like Nigeria. Bro you will turn church rat with the type of poverty that will befall you I swear.

Biko say something else you have lost these already. Ndooh!!!

Parasite. Stop writing rubbish. Your livelihood depends on one Nigeria. No country was created to remain one forever.

Igbos left all their wealth and landed properties in Lagos and north when you provided opportunity for proclamation of Biafra sovereign country.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Arthurity1(m): 5:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Suspect33:
Unfortunately those fools have better moral standard than the purported 'thinking' people, let them practice their religion in peace, it's only hypocrisy for you to blast the north while the south is ravaged by all manners of social vices, immorality and wickedness
What stupid moral standards? The north is still the hub of every other known hard drug in Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Arthurity1(m): 5:21am On Nov 13, 2020
tartar9:

Destroyed ogogoro it's what vexing this ipob like this
You sad idiot.... There are many ways they could have made money from those drinks, without destroying them... And besides even this method of thinking is obsolete and retarded, even the UAE that practices Sharia has abandoned it, but you hypocrites in Nigeria that feel holier-than-thou still follow like fools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.