Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) (62707 Views)

Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial / Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Decryptor:
Dude bought a casket shortly before his death and decided to drive a "Rolls Royce Wraith" which he died in...

I never believed that someone can be in a "money giving cult" that makes the person wealthy with an expiry date of death as a consequence but now, i think i have to believe it.

Take a look at what Wraith means according to Google

"a ghost or ghostlike image of someone, especially one seen shortly before or after their death."

And the guy still buy casket join...Nah...something is fishy
Lol guy if u invest this ur findings for ur life and career aswear u for no pooor o ....
Black man and wahala, to drive rolls Royce no be by force and e no be for poor man why Hush puppy, Momfa, Dino neva die Guy get money, make poverty no turn u to investigative journalist for another man wealth grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by oluwatunechi(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Dude just faked his death

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by andyanders: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2020
YoonSung57:
He already knew its was time

[b][/b]
Exactly on point. It's a cult thing and he knew his time was up and he took allong the other 2 with him. Most celebreties are into cult and their souls has been exchanged with wealth.

Getting the coffin ready and blowing his last days with the good things of life. Your soul matters most for enternity.

There is life after death.
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Dominion202: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2020
tonididdy:

Agreed

Hmm

Bryan88:
exactly!!!
Hmm

slipperyanus07:
Dude was really a baller cry
Oh
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by gaventa: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Which casket he buy oooo LINUS MBA them!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Raylight2(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2020
see cars wey I dey drive everyday for Asphalt Nitro na im somebody take dey pose

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Mordecai:

Still trying to reconcile the bolded.

Omo guy u get eye I been tink say na only me observe so I just no want derail the thread grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2020
How did he make his money tho. To imagine the gals dad is so poor bt yet she lives around opulence is weird and questionable.

I tell people money isn't everything. U must have sense 1st. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by KingMack(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Fast lane no dey Las bt e dey sweet sad
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Interrelatedly flaggerbastedly.
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Lawalemi:
He could be a cultist
occult

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Mazigabriel(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Smiling on camera and carrying bitterly in privacy - the guy is an occult who knows that time has come.

Everyone make clean by hardwork so that you would live long to enjoy your wealth and also leave it for your children to manage when your time on earth is over - ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol guy if u invest this ur findings for ur life and career aswear u for no pooor o ....
Black man and wahala, to drive rolls Royce no be by force and e no be for poor man why Hush puppy, Momfa, Dino neva die Guy get money, make poverty no turn u to investigative journalist for another man wealth grin

And who told you i am investigating his wealth?

The thread says he bought a casket days before the accident and he died in a Rolls Royce Wraith and i decided to point out the coincidence and you are here saying that your dad is poor.

If you are not empty-headed, you will know that what i meant was that it was a serious co-incidence and not that anyone who drives a Rolls Royce Wraith will die but since your parents wasted their money in paying your school fees, you are not intelligent enough to read and UNDERSTAND!

You are saying that i am investigating someone's wealth while you are actually the one poke-nosing into my post and interpreting it with your shallow mindedness!

And for the record, not everybody is poverty-stricken like you little boy! cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Anaerobi(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Occult I think.
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Rugaria: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2020
All I know is that this dude Ginimbi, who I just got to know after his death, is the ultimate baller..

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by maiquel: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2020
I am a Muslim and what she was doing was against our religion. Now how do I tell my elders at church and how will she be buried?

The girl's father...
:/

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Lightman300(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Paperwhite:
"As A Man Thinketh, So Is He" -(James Allen). So every man is a reflection of what he thinks.

James Allen took this from Prov 23:7.

However, I'm curious as to why a young man,albeit of substance, will prepare himself a coffin before the reaper comes calling.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by slimik: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Focusmind:
Nevertheless, his standard is far higher than what we see here. I give it to the architects from other African countries.
Nigerian architects have a lot to learn in design and aesthetics.

True talk.Foreign Standards.
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by WibusJaga: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2020
There is a void inside every mortal that riches can not fill...
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Elmander1983(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Going by Nollywood script, he got it to use the babe in it. Unfortunately, the girls late relation protected her but didn't go in time to stop girl from being in the car as the guys group tied the ghost down. That's what led to the girls demise.
Life is fragile... Let's live it knowing it can be u who is dying any moment! Respect to Moana and Ginimbi. Rest on!!! Hmmmmph!
saaphiere:

Socialite Ginimbi Dies in Car Accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1RrhCQjjTs&feature=emb_logo

Moana's father, Mr Ishmael Amuli speaks on the death of his daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBthzUHyNs4&feature=emb_logo

https://www.thezimbabwemail.com/main/ginimbi-bought-casket-a-week-before-his-death/
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2020
RedScorpion:

Most likely.

Vanity is better than Poverty.

For those whose eyes are open, they can see death from afar and pray against it or embrace it

You may not know the day you would die, but the spirit of death can be sensed from afar if you are sensitive and your eyes are open.
Sure,if you keep on driving like a mad man in a Fast and Furious Franchise in the wee hours of the morning,the Spirit of death must have been paying you a regular visit..
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2020
Davido will understand... Two of his friends died under questionable circumstances..

Rituals for money, power and fame is real. No questions about this guy's case.

At the end take it or accept it. It is all vanity.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2020
He knew and he took that poor girl along..
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Starzo: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2020
Mordecai:

Still trying to reconcile the bolded.
no b only u o my guy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by 400billionman: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2020
Trade by barter.

Nigerian movies..
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2020
Had it been he didn't buy casket I would have believe it to be a normal death due to excess drinking and overspeeding. But buying a casket something is fishy somewhere .

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by slimik: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2020
Raylight2:
see cars wey I dey drive everyday for Asphalt Nitro na im somebody take dey pose

Lol
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Decryptor:

And who told you i am investigating his wealth?

The thread says he bought a casket days before the accident and he died in a Rolls Royce Wraith and i decided to point out the coincidence and you are here saying that your dad is poor.

If you are not empty-headed, you will know that what i meant was that it was a serious co-incidence and not that anyone who drives a Rolls Royce Wraith will die but since your parents wasted their money in paying your school fees, you are not intelligent enough to read and UNDERSTAND!

You are saying that i am investigating someone's wealth while you are actually the one poke-nosing into my post and interpreting it with your shallow mindedness!

And for the record, not everybody is poverty-stricken like you little boy! cool
Lol I why do u have to sound Pained and bitter to make ur point? Abeg no be me say make ur generation no make am for life, dey there dey investigate another man like you source of wealth no go make ur own ode grin ... and by the way I represent the YRN Geng so u already no the rest, No capping if u feel say u get money and I poor I fit send u my location make u come observe tinz for urself, I no too dey like noise e no dey my character cool
Dey there dey find something fishy about ur life, wen boys dey ball on strong meat oniranu eda grin
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2020
21savages:
Congratulations to him.. Death is now a normal thing, just get money that's wat matters cux Las Las na still die person go die...May God forgive us all..#TiredFellow
Sad but interesting story.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2020
He respected his agreement
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2020
He respected his agreement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One / Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.