Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,598 members, 7,944,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (94937 Views)

VP Harris will be easier to defeat - Trump Reacts 2 Biden's Withdrawal From Race / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by lymelyte(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:
Do you know some media outlets in the us are now withdrawing their declaration of Joe Biden as the president elect? Anything can happen
name one
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Talkingoil(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Shut the fvck up if you have nothing to say.

If he eventually returns to White House they should report him to Buhari let Buhari send DSS after him.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by lymelyte(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

Real clear Politics
this is where you get your update from? undecided

9 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Adakintroy: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just started today

Coming from People who rigg elections and delete thousand of mail. You are very desiriouse indeed.

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by hotseat: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Donald Trump like the drowning man he is, is looking for any available straw to cling to for survival.

He wants to win by a mere tweet!

SHAMEFUL!

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Burgerlomo: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Throwback:
And with that statement he continues to fall behind Biden in that state of Georgia.

Unfortunately for Trump, mail-in ballots are part of legal votes.

I truly commiserate with Trump over his sack.

In the voice of Donald Trump below.

You are fired!

5 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by MikaSoko(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
For where
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by SAMBARRY: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamFINESSE:
This ewedu people are nuisance

Tufiakwa

#endafonja
oponu ni e
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Adakintroy: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Craze people. They want us to believe Biden beat trump. Imagine. Something prime Hilary could could not do.

The only man I believe can beat trump toe to toe is prime Obama.

Imagine Joe the Biden.

Make we finish with all this. we will know if you get up to 7k votes.

5 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Burgerlomo: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:
Do you know some media outlets in the us are now withdrawing their declaration of Joe Biden as the president elect? Anything can happen

Which media outlets?

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by riyanxeally(f): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

If. 2016 election that produced trumpet as the president (with the aid of electoral Collage) despite Hilary having the highest votes casted wasn't rigged, how could this be rigged?
Are you people really thinking.

they are fanatically disillusioned gigs the bucket make dem cry wella�Biden is President

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Eriokanmi: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sultannayef:
He can never return to the White House
tell them. Even with the so called legally cast ballots, biden would still win 100% of the time. The mail-in ballots are legal.

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Eriokanmi: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:
Fake news.

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Intrepid01(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Quiet, stop watching CNN.

The facts are on other media outlets, if you would watch them.

Even Sky News is calling out the media crap.

Really!!! Okay I’ll confirm how right you’re on this. But note, CNN isn’t part of the electoral commission, so if a fraud occurs or not CNN can’t be liable. They only transmit new as it occurs, ofcourse I know all news media have their wn biases....

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by CoolAmbience(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Trump's return to the White House is inevitable. And all the demonrats can go and screw themselves!!! grin

Oga, Trump is gone.

Stop being childish.

3 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Omezif(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trump is dreaming or may be he retweet as soon as he woke up from dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by CoolAmbience(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:
A return for Trump is a return for Christ.

Blasphemy!

I pity you.

7 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by dederocs(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
The establishment is fighting Trump hard...but wait, what will Biden Presidency do for Nigeria...i think for America, itis more lockdowns, aggresive wearing of masks, playing politically correct, leading to more extremism and attacks, spreading gays and lgbt to Nigeria and Africa, maybe sanctioning us for not allowing gays...really biden presidency will do Nigeria and Africa no good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Shelumiel: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Oga, Trump is gone.

Stop being childish.

Trump is gone according to you and the Lamestream media.

3 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by atonement12: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olatunji1929:
white house in anambra oponu
Begone with your cheap tribal blackmail! There are many trump supporters from different part of the country. Stop embarrassing your kinsmen.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by lessonsoflife: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Of course I do. grin
Biden's electoral Collage and his votes were higher than that of trump if that's what you wanna say.
To now claim any fraud is very undemocratic of trump. He has been doing these ages

Do you expect him act cool if there were fraud?

I believe a country like US shouldn't act shit just to get rid of someone who doesn't buy into their ideas.

In as much as they don't like Trump, they shouldn't have cheated if they indeed did.

You don't expect Trump to just throw in the towel, he isn't a coward.

They should have brought more formidable opponent if they felt Biden wasn't up-to the measure.

I just hope Nigerian leaders are not fingered with aiding Biden for electoral fraud if he did engaged in it.

Las Las, Obama never gave up even when Trump has been sworn in why should Trump?

3 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
lymelyte:
this is where you get your update from? undecided

You know any more credible authority on US politics than real clear ?

3 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by haffaze777(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
lol

Good luck with that.

Almost mission impossible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by haffaze777(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zuorom:

A fool never finds what he is searching for, not because they don't exist but because he is a fool and can't even see what is in front of his nose.

Sorry for your lost

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by haffaze777(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

Don't forget to include the Igbo man that out witted you in computer village in your sphere of search

Sorry for your lost

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by KossyKiss97(f): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olatunji1929:
white house in anambra oponu

It baffles me how people on this platform must make comments in an insolent manner and with abusive words.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by CoolAmbience(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter

Do you even have any sense of reasoning at all?

Isn't Trump the president. How could he not oversee a free and fair election in the US?

Why will he sit as president and allow someone that controls no apparatus of government to rig him out?

3 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by OMOJOHN001: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
haffaze777:
[/b]

I'm still searching for wise one among them

Go get a life and stop been foolish.

I taught this Igbo man was correct when he write this book.
Chinua Achebe( Things Fall Apart ) little did I know that he was actually talking about people like you.

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by haffaze777(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Minjim:

It takes a wise man to find a wise man

Yeah I know because I've found countless of wise people in other region,but that region nah akamu people full theregrin

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Adakintroy: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
labeh:
Are mail in ballots not legal in the US again? President Trump should stop misleading some Americans and part of the world now. It is time to begin the healing process of the fracturally divided American society. shocked

Healing my yanch.who wants to heal with you.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by haffaze777(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Go get a life and stop been foolish.

I taught this Igbo man was correct when he write this book.
Chinua Achebe( Things Fall Apart ) little did I know that he was actually talking about people like you.

Do you even need to cry over harmless post I made?

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Do you even have any sense of reasoning at all?

Isn't Trump the president. How could he not oversee a free and fair election in the US?

Why will he sit as president and allow someone that controls no apparatus of government to rig him out?

Take you Ignorance somewhere else ..you think the US is NIGERIA where the president holds all the aces ? Each state runs their Election and the president can't influence them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.