Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Woman Disclosed She Was Kicked Out Of A Lagos Restaurant For Coming Without A Ma - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Woman Disclosed She Was Kicked Out Of A Lagos Restaurant For Coming Without A Ma (220 Views)

Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Ogun Ti Afi Ma Nde Ipo Nla Tabi Di Eni Pataki Lawujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Disclosed She Was Kicked Out Of A Lagos Restaurant For Coming Without A Ma by tonyluyi1985: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
A Nigerian woman has taken to social media to express her anger in being kicked out of a Lagos based restaurant for coming without a man.
She was surprised because she had been there a couple of times and was shocked at their new policy.
She took to twitter where she tweeted: “I got kicked out of Harzoyka restaurant in GRA Ikeja today because according to them, they have a new policy – no women allowed. This is a restaurant I’ve visited multiple times in the past few years.
When I pressed about why I was been hushed out, I was told that to eat in there I had to be chaperoned by a man. I was too stunned to comment, I cannot have a meal because I’m a woman? @MsAdeola and I had to eat somewhere else.”
Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/11/10/woman-disclosed-she-was-kicked-out-of-a-lagos-restaurant-for-coming-without-a-man/

(1) (Reply)

Want to sell your low follower IG account. Email me / Trade Nigeria / Lagos’ Creative Brilliance Is Highlighted In Google’s Eko For Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.