Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Can You Tell If Your Husband Cheated On You Tonight? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can You Tell If Your Husband Cheated On You Tonight? (1304 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell If Your Husband Cheated On You Tonight? by nurabela: 6:47am On Mar 16, 2011
How can you tell if your husband cheated on you tonight?
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Husband Cheated On You Tonight? by bece: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2011
What a question em you can sniff the kondo now abi
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Husband Cheated On You Tonight? by Blazay1: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2011
Wuusup with all these insecurty questions? undecided
Who wants to know?
If he quenches there on top of one woman or two. . . the life insurance policy is minzzzzzzzzzze to 'do' anoda man if I wanno if I don't quench with 'im oooh!!! kiss
Why should that be any gainfully-employed woman's problem with children to worry about? undecided

Who cares?
Who wants to know? undecided

Frankly, I am NOT interested. Thanks.
He is an African man and has the right to do whatever he damn well pleases like my very self. cool
If anyone gets tired of running around, you either stay put or move da heck on! kiss

Who first quench from AIDS we bury am. . .!!! kiss

OBLADI OBLADA LIFE GOES ON. . . YEAH!!!
TRA LA LA LA LIFE GOES ON!!!
MWAAAAAAAH!!! kiss
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Husband Cheated On You Tonight? by obowunmi(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2011
Nurabela, you might want to stick your dumazz in the romance section and stop prancing ur stupidity around.
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Husband Cheated On You Tonight? by CrazyMan(m): 1:14am On Mar 17, 2011
He would have her smell; and when you talk to him, you’ll see the guilt written all over his face.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fed Up! / What An Old Married Woman Knows / Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.