Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Cut Off My Friends When They've Been Single For 6 Months - Woman Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cut Off My Friends When They've Been Single For 6 Months - Woman Says (860 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Bbnaija Ike Denies Breakup With Mercy, Gives Reasons Why They've Been Together / Why I Cut Off My Manhood – Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cut Off My Friends When They've Been Single For 6 Months - Woman Says by Simbiatx: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
A woman is going viral after she revealed that she cuts off her friends once they become single and advised others in romantic relationships to stay away from single friends.

Lerato N, said, "single friends tend to be toxic when you’re in a stable relationship". She added that she only wants friends on the same "maturity level" as herself so she stays away from single friends.

She also said single people are "always so negative" and asked people in relationships not to take advice from their single friends.

She added: "It’s just jealousy. They hate that you have what they don’t. Stay away from such ppl."

She continued: "You can’t even invite your single friends over because they’re not committed to anyone. Next thing they try to seduce your partner... Gosh! You can’t even do fun things with your friends if they’re single. No double dates, nothing!"

After she shared her thread, one of her friends asked, "How’s that going for you? The relationship part?"

And Lerato responded: "Why do you think you & I talk less now?"

Meanwhile, single people seem to be taking all the heat now. But you can really be bothered. Use the tips below to improve happiness in your life and watch as people come back to ask you for 'tips'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uuQybGi-7c
Re: I Cut Off My Friends When They've Been Single For 6 Months - Woman Says by Freestainworld(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
I don't blame the lady shaa, maybe one thing may have lead to another in the past.
Re: I Cut Off My Friends When They've Been Single For 6 Months - Woman Says by cyndy1000(f): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Weird
Re: I Cut Off My Friends When They've Been Single For 6 Months - Woman Says by longetivity(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
wicked woman grin
Re: I Cut Off My Friends When They've Been Single For 6 Months - Woman Says by Simbiatx: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2020
omo. this is serious o.
Re: I Cut Off My Friends When They've Been Single For 6 Months - Woman Says by Theboy21: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2020
Love dey shag this one, it's her type that stays in a toxic relationship just to avoid the word "single" cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cut Off My Friends When They've Been Single For 6 Months - Woman Says by Simbiatx: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
But what happens when you are now the single one, aunty?

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artist Sinach Celebrates Childs 1 Year Birthday After 5 Years Of BARRENES / Billionaire Folorusho Alakija Advices On The Need To Keep Your Plans Secret / Pastor Who Refused To Wed Couple For Arriving Late To Church Have Died (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.